WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!! 4TH EDITION

1. You have a box of tissues, a bottle full of lotion, a computer full of that pictures you hide deep deep inside the hard drive, and you're all alone in your room, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!

2. ΔKe + ΔPe + ΔU = ½ (Mass)Δ(Velocity)^2 + GΔ(Height) + ΔP/ρ + ΣFfriction + Wshaft + Q + W(PV) + ... You have exactly 10 seconds to solve this...8...7...6...5...WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!

3. A GROUP OF TERRORIST IS THREATENING TO KILL YOUR DEAREST, AND YOU'RE LIKE "CURSE THEM", BUT THEN YOU REALIZE, YOU ARE THE TERRORIST, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!

4. METAL GEAR? WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!

5. You're on a flat stage full of other RERN members, uninformed of the surrounding. It looks as if there's no real exit to this, if you were to tread to the end of the stage, an endless abyss would await you. A deep voice comes out of nowhere along with crowd cheering on for the best. The voice yells out, "3...2...1...GO!" WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!

6. Someone comes up to you and shows you this picture, drops it, and starts running, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!

7. IT'S GOOFY TIME!! WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!

8. You just wasted your precious life-time on this quiz, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!

Quote (Goroke)

1. You have a box of tissues, a bottle full of lotion, a computer full of that pictures you hide deep deep inside the hard drive, and you're all alone in your room, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!

2. ÄKe + ÄPe + ÄU = ½ (Mass)Ä(Velocity)^2 + GÄ(Height) + ÄP/ñ + ÓFfriction + Wshaft + Q + W(PV) + ... You have exactly 10 seconds to solve this...8...7...6...5...WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!

3. A GROUP OF TERRORIST IS THREATENING TO KILL YOUR DEAREST, AND YOU'RE LIKE "CURSE THEM", BUT THEN YOU REALIZE, YOU ARE THE TERRORIST, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!

5. You're on a flat stage full of other RERN members, uninformed of the surrounding. It looks as if there's no real exit to this, if you were to tread to the end of the stage, an endless abyss would await them. A deep voice comes out of nowhere along with crowd cheering on for the best. The voice yells out, "3...2...1...GO!" WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!

6. Someone comes up to you and shows you this picture, drops it, and starts running, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!

1. <<...>>...*faps*

2. STOP TIME AND GET SHO TO DO IT!

3. Murder-suicide

4. HIJACK IT. KILL SNAKE. RULE THE FUCKING WORLD!

5. LOL WUUUUUUUUTTTTTTT!?

6. burn said picture and then shoot the bastard in the back of the fucking head.

7. Murder everyone within a 100000 block radius.

8. NOTHING! FOR I HAVE NO LIFE!

I hope nobody sees... *grins goofily and wipes tissue with lotion in air like it's a rag to polish the mecha*

2. ÄKe + ÄPe + ÄU = ½ (Mass)Ä(Velocity)^2 + GÄ(Height) + ÄP/ñ + ÓFfriction + Wshaft + Q + W(PV) + ... You have exactly 10 seconds to solve this...8...7...6...5...WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!
OH GOD I SHOULD BE DOING STATICS RIGHT NOW

Switch to Counter-Terrori- Scratch that, stop playing Counter Strike.

Use the second controller.

5. You're on a flat stage full of other RERN members, uninformed of the surrounding. It looks as if there's no real exit to this, if you were to tread to the end of the stage, an endless abyss would await them. A deep voice comes out of nowhere along with crowd cheering on for the best. The voice yells out, "3...2...1...GO!" WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!
I don't think I can organize all RERN members into the fad with Bert and Ernie beating the drums that quickly.

I don't think I can organize all RERN members into the fad with Bert and Ernie beating the drums that quickly.

HYUK HYUK

OH GOD I DO HAVE STATICS TO DO

Quote (Goroke)

2. ΔKe + ΔPe + ΔU = ½ (Mass)Δ(Velocity)^2 + GΔ(Height) + ΔP/ρ + ΣFfriction + Wshaft + Q + W(PV) + ... You have exactly 10 seconds to solve this...8...7...6...5...WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!

5. You're on a flat stage full of other RERN members, uninformed of the surrounding. It looks as if there's no real exit to this, if you were to tread to the end of the stage, an endless abyss would await you. A deep voice comes out of nowhere along with crowd cheering on for the best. The voice yells out, "3...2...1...GO!" WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!

1. Take a nap.

2. Start running. I know a detonation countdown when I see one.

3. Wonder why the hell Peter Chimaera was writing my life.

4. Turn it off.

5. Tell everyone to gang up and attack Twi.

6. Kill Goroke.

7. Goof off. What else.

8. Kill Goroke again, then go to bed.

Quote (Goroke)

1. Lotion? Queer.

2. Realize that there is no solution with the given information and proceed to punch whoever gave me the problem.

3. Tell my subconcious to stop stating the obvious.

4. Rex? Take it. Ray? Tell it stop being a weird little land-fish-thing.

5. Give the people want they want: me.

6. Trap Goroke in the picture and let them have their way with him.

7. This one is very uninspired. I expected better.

8. Immortal, don't care, etc, etc.

Quote (Goroke)

1. Laugh at my funny /b/-cruisin' pics, use lotion to moisten my skin as I have eczema, and possibly use tissues to blow my nose if I should feel clogged. What?

2. Quit at life.

3. I would wonder how I became a collective.

4. "FUCK, I SHOULD HAVE PLAYED AT LEAST -ONE- OF THE MG GAMES!"

5. Jump off and hope I respawn in a better place.

6. Facepalm.

7. Wonder when video game references became Disney references.

8. Realize that I'm a fat, loveless, basement-dwelling loser. Just like everyone else on the Internet.

Quote (Goroke)

1. Pull a macgyver and make a flash drive out of the tissues and lotion, although I might about 1MB worth of space, it would be enough, since my folder will never get bigger than that, so I can hide it.

2. ....Are you sure thats real?

3. OFUCK I JUST CURSED MYSELF

4. *poke*

5. HEY, WAIT A MINUTE, I THOUGHT IT WAS FOX ONLY.

6. wut?

7. wut?

8. Like I had anything to do anyways...
1. Lotion up hand, punch in computer screen, hide box of tissues within (Except a few), Make a paper mache screen to hide tissues in monitor

2. 42 Next....

3. Jump out of the shadows and kill the doppleganger

4. Tail snake, wait till he pwns everyone, karate chop him, sell metal gear

5. Hold hands up to sheild eyes from bright light above, wait for count to finish, realise its a gameshow and collect prize car (old mini, previousley owned by a old lad who hardley used it)

6. Pick up picture, walk after owner, get pwne'd by S.A.S style SWAT team who chasin guy for pic. (Obviousley >.>)

7. No..... ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME, ITS PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Realise that life is just a game, put down the controller, and get back to ruleing the world....
I thought I had already done this already. Ah well...

Wonder what you're talking about. None of my images are 'hidden deep deep inside the hard drive'. I keep 'em on my desktop so I can access 'em easily.

Hehehe, you said shaft...

Study to become a suicide bomber.

Wish I were like Fortune.

Streak.

Fap fap fap.

Open Photoshop to make it funnier.

Obviously not modding Bomber. : D

Stare at the sappy pictures crying, glad that no one can witness me having emotions. Tissues used here. Must have had dry hands or something.

There are no number's, I swear it must be unsolvable. I think I'm going to complain about this.

Not kill my own dearest? Or save her, if I'm a different terrorist.

I don't know; never touched that series.

Note the similarity to Super Smash Bros Brawl before going and chatting with RERN members who I have never met in real life before.

Look behind me, then at the picture, and try and figure out why they ran. If I'm none the wiser, I'd take the picture to like, the cops and file a lost and found.

What everyone does during Goofy time; Watch old Goofy cartoons.

Post my responses.
Hm, we think alike Shuryou, in that we think we've done this but really haven't.

I don't have these kinds of pictures, but if I did, I would put a hat on the door. :3

Time Stop. There, fuck your 10 seconds.

Stop threatening myself, this kind of seems silly.

BBBROTHER!

Press Start, then L + R + Start + Select (Or whatever that END BATTLE command is). NO CONTEST.

Apparently this person doesn't know about my 100% Accuracy with a long-range rifle. (takes rifle)

Sleep.

Kill Goroke, then sell his body to science.
Deep down? Dude, that stuff is in my Documents. I'm too lazy to hide it when it's MY computer in MY room that I can put MY password on. Anyways fap fap.

Underline shaft and write the theme song to Shaft. You bad mother - SHUT YO MOUTH! What? I'm just talking bout SHAFT~

3. A GROUP OF TERRORIST IS THREATENING TO KILL YOUR </3, AND YOU'RE LIKE "CURSE THEM", BUT THEN YOU REALIZE, YOU ARE THE TERRORIST, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?!!
I'd pray EN had her slugger with her. Oh wait...

WHAT METAL GEAR CAN SHOOT NUKES!?

Down+B then Meteor Smash!

Shrug and mumble about idiots.

Goofy? I hate Goofy. Especially the movie.

Shrug again. Like I don't waste my life other ways.

Leave. I have reaping to do.

The answer is already solved.

I KEEL YOU.

Steal it, and make it my own.

Commence slaughter... followed and accompanied by laughter.

*adds "All Naru-tards" to Kill List*

Tye-dye robe and a red clown nose.

I'm death. I'm the opposite of life.