WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

If some of you remember...I posted alot of quizzes and stuff...soooooooooooooooooooooooo
-----
1. SPACE INVADERS!! WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

2. A 13 year old kid is trying to kill you with his ninja skillz, WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

3. Some dude is trying to give you some "rare, special" candy, WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

4. You're in a cross fire between a rubber costumed monster and a rubber costumed super-mecha, WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

5. You have a peculiar black note book...WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

6. Your gender changed, WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

7. You find your self with reality defying strength, magic, and hair style, WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

Quote (Goroke)

If some of you remember...I posted alot of quizzes and stuff...soooooooooooooooooooooooo
-----

2. A 13 year old kid is trying to kill you with his ninja skillz, WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

3. Some dude is trying to give you some "rare, special" candy, WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

4. You're in a cross fire between a rubber costumed monster and a rubber costumed super-mecha, WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

7. You find your self with reality defying strength, magic, and hair style, WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!

A) Die.

A) Die.

A) Eat it, then die.

A)This is the only cool one. I'd probably die. But it would be cool.

A) Turn it in to the authorities. Then die.

A) Definitely die.

A) Realize that I wish I could die, but it is completely impossible to do so.

Quote (Goroke)

1. Dodge projectiles and hide behind walls. Then float between walls and shoot them one by one. And not to forget, trying to hit the UFO at the back.

2. Die, just like in Ninja Gaiden.

3. Eat it and hope I evolve, instead of passing out and getting raped.

4. I'M A GUNDAM.

5. Write love letters in it.

6. Go on an epic quest to change back to male. Or find a way to marry myself, damn I'm hot.

7. Defy reality. What else can I do?
a) Treat them all to cake, and everyone will be mad at me when the invaders leave with all the cake, and they will come at me with torches and pitchforks.

a) I'd be so dead I wouldnt die, I would just be in suspended animation...I think.

a) throw the 13 year old kid at him, granted Im not dead/suspended deadimation. Then the town comes at me in an angry mob with rocks and boulders.

a) I sit down and enjoy the show, then someone dies and its blamed on me, after which the town comes at me in an angry mob with burning oil

a) I take a nap and use it as my pillow.

a) Count the seconds before I unknowingly commit suicide, it will probably be 2.

a) Sue Squeenix or some other producer of fine RPGS, and then eat my cake as a horde of happy soccer moms come with cake, awaiting my doom as a bunch of FF (or whatever) fans come with certain death in their hands.

.....ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

Find out if they are hostile.

tell the naruto cosplayer to knock it off

pretend to eat one, ask for more, give one to a friend, then eat based on the result

Shake my head and continue walking through the anime convention.

write a letter to bill gates, then make my grocery list.

Think, "hey, I might be hot!" then realise while my gender changed, my smexy level didn't.

whatever the hell I want.
Spend five dollars worth of quarters.

Tell him to stop watching Naruto.

Level up my Pokeymanz.

Try to blend in by putting on a smaller rubber costume of the monster and hoping he thought I was his contrived offspring.

Become a fad and get shot all the time.

MOE MOE

Market my hairstyle.

I did all of mine without reading others and I'm finding some overlap. XD
Grab my scythe. I heard aliens make funny noises when they die.

Touch him on the forehead with my finger, thus killing him.

Tell him to bite my bleached bony ass. ...Then reap his soul.

Find the zippers of the costumes, remove the costumes, and firmly scold the occupants.

My job would become SO much easier.

Unless you have extensive knowledge of the human skeleton, you wouldn't tell the difference.

I can appear out of nowhere and reap souls with a scythe. Who needs hair?

Quote (Goroke)

1. Am I badass enough to save the president?
a) If so, blow them up.
B) If not, I have no chance to survive, make my time. Ha Ha Ha.

2. Punch him really hard in the face. Then kick him in the balls. Then get the nearest weapon-like object, and continue beating him. Nobody ninjas the son of English_Ninja.

3. Take it, and offer it to some misguided child at an elementary school.

4. Dump lighter oil on them, throw a lighter at them, and run.

5. If the title reads "DEATH NOTE," I take it, kill my most hated person in the most horrible way possible, then store it for later use.
If not, rip all the pages out and replace it with my pulse pen dot paper, and I have a new notebook.

6. Play with myself.

7. Figure out what the hell's going on, and never leave.

Quote (The_Grim_Reaper)

Unless you have extensive knowledge of the human skeleton, you wouldn't tell the difference.

Wait, what?

EDIT: I see what you did there...

EDIT-EDIT:

...Play for a while, then end up kicking the arcade machine over in frustration. >_>

Hit him with my cane repeatedly.

...ZOMG SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME CANDY :DDD

That depends on whether or not they're shooting rubbers, or rubber bullets. ;D

[Camera zooms in]

I would...

EAT A POTATO CHIP!

In this order:

1: Freak out
2: Freak out a bit more when I realize the long-term repercussions
3: Calm down
4: Furiously- ehm- let's use the word 'diddle' here
5: Play some games, get on the chat and yak a bit about the change
6: Take pictures to prove I'm not BSing
7: Chat more
8: Go back to 4 again
9: Chat more
10: Find a way to either change back to normal, or change between the two at will

Honest: Find a way to use my new-found powers to make money
Dishonest: Find a (illegal, and most likely sexy) way to use my powers to make money

Quote (Goroke)

Wish I could play Galaga instead.

Cry.

Ask for an XBox 360 instead. (See end of post)

Ponder the awesomeness of the situation, ponder on how I could make it more awesome, then die due to not moving out of the way.

Doodle.

Impregnate myself with previously saved semen.

Become a model.

As for the XBox 360...
Last year, some guy in a truck came to our school (after school hours) and approached a kid. He offered him an XBox 360 to get into the van. :'D

The kid ran away, and told teachers, but still. >_<
Insert coins. Play game.

Beat him down, tie him up with spiked chains, and stab him to death.

Give it to my pokeymans

Burn rubber.

Write in it.

Become a dominatrix.

Ditch the hair style, then take over the world.
I love quizzes. Well, I read the answers before posting thisn, to be fair, but I like to think that they weren't changed as a result.

-Skip it and find a Galaga Machine. ((Hiko stole mine before I even thought it up...))

Try and get away from him. If he's really a ninja, then I'll be out of luck, though, as ninjas can always catch, except for extraneous situations which I'm unlikely to inflict upon myself.

Well, my first answer would be "EAT IT GAIN A LEVEL!" Though honestly I'd be all "No thanks" and walk away quickly.

First answer was "Stomp on all the tiny model buildingg and cars around after knocking them both down." Really, I'd probably step away and watch to see what happens.

I'd probably leave it there, thinking someone put it there for a reason, and would soon be back for it.

I'd be confused. Then I'd find out if every knew that I was different, or if it was a reality altering thing. IN the former, I'd have to get back to normal quickly or weird people out. The latter allows me less stress in returning to normal, though I'd probably still go about it ASAP. Maybe spend a day as a girl and then when they say "You don't know what it's like" or "I bet you couldn't last one day" I could say "Yes I do" or "Yes I could".

Use my magic to make a series of games and comics about myself. And mess with reality somewhat, like changing the time and, i dunno, making apples hover and turn blue?

I love personality quizzes.

Quote (Lux)

-Skip it and find a Galaga Machine. ((Hiko stole mine before I even thought it up...))

HIGH FIVE

Quote (Goroke)

-----

1: I'MA FIRIN MAH LAZORZ!

2: Become kakashi and rip him apart with genjusu...DUH!

3: Eat it and kill him.

4: Kill 'em both with lazarz from mah mouth

5: KILL EVERYONE THAT I FUCKING CAN!

6: 'explore' myself and become a lesbo.

7: TAKE OVER THE WORLD AND THEN DESTROY IT WITH THE DRAGONBALLS!