3 Word Story

So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE

Quote ()

So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins!

Quote (planeswalking fieldmedic)

So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically

Lulz.
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt.
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...MEDIC

Quote (darkstar1006)

So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock

Why do people keep using caps??
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!"
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR!
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it

Quote (commondragon)

So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic.

lulz. again.
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails.

Quote (Phoenix)

So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation

>:3
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails.

Quote (RevivedSin)

So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails.

So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails. But not as
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails. But not as a human, merely