3 Word Story

use 3 words, make story segment. and quote what was said before too :3.

EX: Me: I really like

You: to have a

I really like to have a

Me: piece of pie!

I really like to have a piece of pie!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I start: So yesterday this

Quote (Sofar)

So yesterday this
So yesterday this storry game started
SO yesterday this story game started but nobody played.
SO yesterday this story game started but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY
SO yesterday this story game started but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST!
SO yesterday this story game started but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko

((Really man I started both the topics xDD))

Quote (The Story)

SO yesterday this story game started but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited

SO yesterday this story game started but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and
SO yesterday this story game started but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then

Quote (3wordstorylol)

So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy

Quote (darkstar1006)

So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots!

:'D
Couldn't resist.
WILEY'S ROBOTS!
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness,
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then

Quote (commondragon)

So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended.

BAAA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA!
SENTENCE-ENDER!
SENTENCE-ENDER!
Twice I've done that now.
:'D