3 Word Story

Quote (Heat Sonata)

So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails. But not as a human, merely like Commondragon does.

D:
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails. But not as a human, merely like Commondragon does. Haha, I jest.
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails. But not as a human, merely like Commondragon does. Haha, I jest. Darkrai is the
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails. But not as a human, merely like Commondragon does. Haha, I jest. Darkrai is the phailord alongside Hiko
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails. But not as a human, merely like Commondragon does. Haha, I jest. Darkrai is the phailord alongside Hiko who is phailqueen
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails. But not as a human, merely like Commondragon does. Haha, I jest. Darkrai is the phailord alongside Hiko who is phailqueen, so the phailprince
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails. But not as a human, merely like Commondragon does. Haha, I jest. Darkrai is the phailord alongside Hiko who is phailqueen, so the phailprince is darkstar whom
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails. But not as a human, merely like Commondragon does. Haha, I jest. Darkrai is the phailord alongside Hiko who is phailqueen, so the phailprince is darkstar whom hates himself because
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he commited sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails. But not as a human, merely like Commondragon does. Haha, I jest. Darkrai is the phailord alongside Hiko who is phailqueen, so the phailprince is darkstar whom hates himself because he must succeed
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he committed sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WHOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails. But not as a human, merely like Commondragon does. Haha, I jest. Darkrai is the phailord alongside Hiko who is phailqueen, so the phailprince is darkstar whom hates himself because he must succeed through epic failure.

</spellcheck>

Quote (Silver)

So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he committed sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WHOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails. But not as a human, merely like Commondragon does. Haha, I jest. Darkrai is the phailord alongside Hiko who is phailqueen, so the phailprince is darkstar whom hates himself because he must succeed through epic failure. SS2 is amazing

BUT NO ONE WILL GIVE IT TO POOR HIKO
D:
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he committed sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WHOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails. But not as a human, merely like Commondragon does. Haha, I jest. Darkrai is the phailord alongside Hiko who is phailqueen, so the phailprince is darkstar whom hates himself because he must succeed through epic failure. SS2 is amazing your flesh betrays
So, yesterday this story game started, but nobody played. CRAWLING IN MY GIANT TACO BEAST! Common copied Hiko as he committed sodomy, incest, and burglary, but then Hiko edited this and all other posts to destroy Dr. Wiley's robots! But the UN recruited RevivedSin to murder Shuryou's Dutchness, because of conspiracies against the queen of Alamander, then the sentence ended. Zetta will Overlord YOUR FREAKING FACE OFF! Zetta wins! Proclaimed Medic ecstatically to the face on his butt. But then...Medic de-activated caps lock with a flashy "SHOOP DA WHOOP!" FOR THE EMPEROR! So now we pull down our wallpaper, for it was rather erotic. Ergo, Hiko phails, and changes punctuation because he fails. But not as a human, merely like Commondragon does. Haha, I jest. Darkrai is the phailord alongside Hiko who is phailqueen, so the phailprince is darkstar whom hates himself because he must succeed through epic failure. SS2 is amazing your flesh betrays you for it.