Super powers

Actually, I would want to be able to fly at incredible speeds.

Dreams of flight, love of adrenaline, wish for freedom, longing to be able to zip to places like school and my house and my girlfriend's house in the mimddle of the night and back at will... all fulfilled with one easy wish!
Kazu...Fly to Pizza Hut and pick me up a pizza.
See? I could go to Pizza Hut where I live in seconds, and then get one of those spiffy insulated bags and get it to Zanallen while it was still hot! Genius!
Yes. Genius. Don't forget the Root Beer.
Someone's tryin to steal mah Druid powas...

Yeah, power over nature would be incredibly awesome. Nature includes life and death, as well as fire, wind, water, earth, plants, animals.

That'd be jawesome.

If I had to pick, though, I think of those powers listed, I'd do Earth. Bam! Spire under your feet make you impaled! Move the earth because I'm too lazy to walk! Punch the ground and cause an earthquake to level cities! BOOYA!
Yeah, Earth Benders are my favorite too.
hehehe, just have a natural conveyer belt take you whereever you want, thatd be cool
If you had power over nature, you'd literally be God.

Think about it, nothing around you isn't nature. If you "had power over Nature," you'd have power over everything from light, to heat, to gravity... hell, you'd even have power over inertia!

Oh, that would rock so much!
I remember this topic and so I shall use the same response there as I do now! The ultimate super power...

Super Competency. Yes, it's the ability to not suck at anything and instead be above average in everything. Normal Guy! Yes, normal guy! He does everything you do, just better.
the ability called "life sphere" in gurps "mage the asention"...

with concintration, I could create or modify any lifeform I could imagine...

I could give myself any physical or mental power by modifying myself, or my second, better plan...

create hundreds of living furries/catgirls and sell them as slaves on the internet...

I'd be helping free up bandwidth, and making tons of monies at the same time...

and if someone bugs me *poke* your a frog/worm/some other gross creature noone likes...
The ability to copy the powers of everyone who posts here.
Wings.
Flight, badassery, and some kickass weapons.
I mean, you get knocked down with a giant wing, you stay down.
Of course, I'd have to cut long wing-holes in all my shirts. ;~;
But on the upside, I could call myself The Flying Man.
Has that understated Monty Python flavor to it, wouldn't you agree?
I just want the power of wind. I could fly, cut stuff in half, make tornados, send a locker door flying open into a jackass's face...*sigh*...Oh how I wish I had the ability to control wind.

Quote (Tom)

I remember this topic and so I shall use the same response there as I do now! The ultimate super power...

Super Competency. Yes, it's the ability to not suck at anything and instead be above average in everything. Normal Guy! Yes, normal guy! He does everything you do, just better.

ROTFLOL.

OH GOD YOU WIN.
I want the power to easily bend reality to my every desire and whim. 'Nuff said.

-Twi
ermm....

me want the ability that can nullify other's ability....

or....

ability to create barriers, force shield....

better....

I can turn trash into tress!
I want the power to transform into a pair of panties.
Speed.

Not the drug, dammit.

If I could move at extreme speeds, I could kill you with a pocketknife before you could catch up to me, because I would be able to move so fast that I could hit pretty much everywhere on you in a few seconds.

Honestly, I would like pretty much every superpower that you could come up with, but if I was restricted to only one, I would take l33t speed and pretty darn good agility.

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Teleportation?

Man oh man, the things I would do with that.

I don't even think you kids want to know ^^

Hm...*plots his own ideas*

Actually...I want the power to nullify anything that causes me problems. Like...if I'm trying to get up somewhere, nullify. If I'm doing some overly strenuous activity, nullify fatigue. Stuff like that.
i take the power to alter and deform shadows at my will. Also, a shadow acts like a portal to me, in wich I can enter the shadow realm, which connects to other shadows in the real world..