Super powers

Quote (Rave)

i take the power to alter and deform shadows at my will. Also, a shadow acts like a portal to me, in wich I can enter the shadow realm, which connects to other shadows in the real world..

Shadow?
a super power, eh? I'd pick something that could work well with my heighted/sharp senses. Along 'Spidey Sense' lines. lol This wouldn't really be a super power, but I'd pick something like a MacGyver/A-Team hybrid. Being able to make anything using anything would be pretty sweet.
ya, like, shadows on the floor, created by light sources..you know, those. Change their dencity, form them into hands and let them grab you by your throat kinda stuff?
I would have the power to make people's head a splode.
You got that idea from me Yahiko.

I would either have super speed, flight, or teleportation.
Dang, my time-space manipulation got blocked.
No, I didn't. I didn't read anything past this page, so how would I know?
Does this ring a bell?
Nothing to do with it.
I got it from homestarrunner...the game...
"YOUR HEAD A SPLODE"
i think the ability to go into someones head would be cool, not mind control, but, going inside and be a split personality, i could piss off soooooo many people. hehehe,
"I want you inside me..."

"What?"

"Damnit Vader!!!"

"Kekekekeke!"
Why don't you come inside the box and you'll see what I mean.
O.o
No, I don't think I want to.
I don't know what to say after all of that... But allow me to give you all a peer into the world of Normal Guy. I will prove the excellence of super competency!

"Well hey there Timmy! What're you up to there?"

"Oh, hi Normal Guy. I've just been working on my college homework. It's taken me all night and I still can't get this thing settled the way I want it. And my name's John."

"That's nice Timmy. But my goodness, would you look at that! I remember that assignment. Quite the doozy there. Took me an hour to get it done. Phew, that was some tough work!"

"...Normal Guy, am I... well, dumb?"

"Ahahahahaha. Hah. Haha. Ahh, Timmy. Yes."

Normal Guy!

"Argh! Damn thing! Work already!"

"Well hello there citizen! What seems to be the trouble?"

"Shut up Rob, I know it's you. For chirst sakes, you're my next door neighbor! I don't need your help, just go back home and leave me alone!"

"Looks like you're having a bit of car trouble! I think I see the problem, it's..."

"No! Just shut up! I'll figure it out myself, damn it! Can't a man work in peace? Go, get off my lawn or I'm calling the cops!"

"Well citizen, if you truly feel yourself capable, I'll leave replacing that bad spark plug in your capable hands. However, you should know that while you've been working out here, struggling with your car troubles, your wife has been cheating on you with the hired hand."

"Edwardo?! I knew there was something fishy about a gardener hanging around the house for days on end! How could I not have seen it!"

"Glad to see you've got things straight! Well, I bid you good day. I'll just take my awesome new car and find the next needy citizen! Normal Guy away!"

"Damn you Edwardo! Damn you Normal Guy! Damn you needy car! Damn you all!"

Normal Guy!

"Help! Someone, please help!"

"Yes, what seems to be the problem?"

"My husband fell off the bridge! Oh my god, just look over there, he's hanging on to that rock there! Oh please, can't you do something? Anything?"

"Hold on ma'am. I'll handle this!"

"...What are you doing?"

"I'm calling 911, what's it look like I'm doing? I'm not going down there, what're you nuts? That looks dangerous! I mean, look at those rapids! I'm surprised he hasn't, wait, hold on, yes, operator, I need you to dispatch a rescue crew to..."

"No! Marvin! No!"

"...Umm... Yeah. Actually, I think... Umm... Crank call, bye! Normal Guy away!"

Normal Guy!
Normal Guy is crushed by the Hammer of 4Chan.
Damn, super competency would be awesome.
I could play a guitar.
I could jump really high.
I could be a contender!

But!

If it please the court, I would like to revise my earlier superpower request. No more wings. In their stead, I choose the Power of Impossibility.
It will allow me to do whatever can't be done.
Can't be done by normal people, that is. None of you start arguing semantics.
Basically, I could do all kinds of awesome stuff.
I could play a guitar without any strings.
I could jump really high in midair.
I could be a contender in a contest that doesn't even exist.
I could also make an ommelette without cracking a few eggs.
For that matter, I could make cooked eggs raw again.
And have my cake and eat it, too.
I could shoot lightning bolts from guitars and dissapear by jumping offscreen.
I could wear impossible clothing and impossible hair.
... Damn, this is shaping up to be really cool.
I want this now.
DAMMIT! I FORGOT ABOUT SUPER COMPETENCY!
TT_TT
I'm officially a failure...
Titanium Skin!
You better pair that with super strength. Titanium can be heavy.
That's right... just keep posting...
Increase my power... GIVE ME YOUR POWERS!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
imposiblity eh? that sounds awesome, but it might just violate the warping time and space rule.