Procrastinator's Convention

Attention: The procrastinator's convention is now postponed to a later date. Please consult with other members to set up a working date...
Meh, I'll do it tomorrow. Maybe.
Nah, tomorrow doesn't work out for me...maybe next weekend?
I should probably finish this drawing...
But I love coffee so much... ;~;
Next weekend's booked with...stuff. How about weekend after?
no, I've got stuff...to do...then. Maybe later on?
I would read all the stuff you guys just said, but I quite honestly just don't feel like it at the moment. I'll read it some other time, perhaps.
I would post something meaningful here. But that can wait.
I'll edit this post when I think of something to say.
Studying the weekend before is for suckers. I'll just study all I need to during lunchtime before the Science quiz instead.
i don't study much, i usualy remember everything i need if it's a multiple choice quiz. if it's a fill in the blank or short answer kind of a question.....i phail.....well.
Well, I'd go, but I remember I left my cat on. I have to get home quick or my house will burn down.
I wish I had the time to transfer stupid topics from other forums...But, I'm too busy sleeping and playing video games.
-collapses in a heap-
Zzz...
I WOULD have given Zero a better present...but I had stuff...you know. Maybe I'll get to it...la-zzzzzz....
I would have updated all three of my fanfics over Christmas break, but I was too lazy.
...I will get my Navi done... I will get my Operator done... Almost... Almost...
I'll scan my art... I'll scan my art... I'll --
Zzz...
I watched 3 or 4 episodes of Death Note today and I only have one day left to finish multiple assignments of which few will take less than an hour and a half to complete correctly...
I'll check my battle thread obsessively until it's modded...

Tomorrow...