Um, hello again. Jeez, I feel awkward.

Sooooooooo...

Um, I don't really know what to say. Due to high school entailing lots of work and me wanting to be lazy, I sort of dropped off a looooooooong time ago. After spending the last 2 weeks of class thinking about this place, and the last week trying to find a link to it (don't ask me why it took that long), here I am.

I can't say I'll be RPing again, but this place has so many great people and great memories, I'd like to try to post more in the General forums, and maybe I'll try RPing again eventually.

And now after all that talk of high school, I remember I had to do homework I missed due to a bad cold. Whatever. This is more important.

I'm not sure how many people here will recognize me, but I just spent about an hour on the chat talking to Harbin, Medic, and a few others. Props to darkstar for being the first one to notice it was me.

Um, yeah. I feel awkward doing this, and I don't know why. Hello again, I hope I can get more active here.

Now I'm wondering who else is still around...

EDIT: It occured to me that people looking at this who don't know me will think I'm just some noobish person. To those people, I had over 1,000 posts on the old forum, so respect your elders!
Er, re-welcome? .__.

*Respects*
Howdy. I think I remember you, just a little. The name rings a bell.
Holy hell, I remember having respect from you when I wasn't a site Veteran.

Welcome back, man! P.A.'s not a name you'd remember, but I'm here quite a bit, nowadays.
P.A, I totally remember you. You're one of the people I remember without having to stare at your name for a minute. Always remembered your yellow navi avatar. I also remember you, ZeroSaber.

I picked a fine time to post this. Barely anybody on right now.

Holy shit.

Yort.
*Kicks CC in the balls* I saw you on the chat. No need to post this here other than to kick you in da ballz and ask where the fuck have you been for the last 2 flippin years. *respects...maybe*

Quote (Corrupted Child)

P.A, I totally remember you. You're one of the people I remember without having to stare at your name for a minute. Always remembered your yellow navi avatar. I also remember you, ZeroSaber.

Duuude!
That's a nice little ego boost, there. Important or stand-outish enough to remember. XD

Anyways, welcome back. You've obviously stunned Steve.
Hey, I remember yooooou. : D

I'll be darned if I have any idea who your Navis was, though.

Regardless, cool to have you back on board.

Quote (English Ninja)

Hey, I remember yooooou. : D

I'll be darned if I have any idea who your Navis was, though.

Regardless, cool to have you back on board.

Ah, ViralMan. I miss him. Came up with him in 10 minutes originally and developed him into a not-ripoff of Bass. Then lost him in the board switch.

I'm glad that there's still plenty of people here I know.

Also, my God, P.A. I just looked at one of your RP posts, and I think it was longer than my music exam essay. Applause. Applause.

Now that I think about it, it's been 2 years since I left. Wow.
Stop firing your laser.

Anyway, welcome back. I don't I saw much of you really, though.
Sup with it?
Name totally rings a bell. Nice to seeya again!
I think we can remember you trying to look for a cybeast. Found it. Then got owned royally. Though, I'm not one to talk. I haven't managed to get to a battle 10 on any of my characters yet.

Quote (darkstar1006)

I think we can remember you trying to look for a cybeast. Found it. Then got owned royally. Though, I'm not one to talk. I haven't managed to get to a battle 10 on any of my characters yet.

Your point......?

Well, at least it's good to see SOME people still here. Maybe not ALL people still here.

Just kidding. I think.

My main problem with that is that not everybody remembers that.

...well, NOW they do. Thanks.

Quote (Corrupted Child)

EDIT: It occured to me that people looking at this who don't know me will think I'm just some noobish person.

*Is one of those people*

(^.^ )b

Welcome back, I guess. Name's familiar, though I can't place it.
I know you. You know me. All's well.

Quote (Legoroy)

Quote (Corrupted Child)

EDIT: It occured to me that people looking at this who don't know me will think I'm just some noobish person.

*Is one of those people*

(^.^ )b

Welcome back, I guess. Name's familiar, though I can't place it.

Aww. That hurts, considering I remember you.

...not really. Just kidding.

Also, hello Shur. Yes, all is well. Now I just need Bomber to approve my reentry into RPing.

Funny how I get a metric assload of homework right before this. I got most of it done though, considering Technology class is essentially a free period. The teacher throws us work and then lets us do whatever. And the work takes 3 minutes, literally.

Now I'm off to grind levels in Dragon Warrior III. That game is so freaking hard. I spent an hour leveling when I didn't have to, and the boss killed my best character in one round. Plus, the game has no revives, and once they're gone in battle, they're gone till you find a church.

I really hate the mechanics. So why do I keep playing? Sigh...

[/rant]
Oh hey, it's that guy. I'd remember your name anywhere. Welcome back.

You probably don't remember me in the slightest; if you happen to remember the incredibly stupid username of Infinity_Dragon, that'd be me.