Let's see how it goes down this time.

Pally and a few of my ToN brethren pulled me here the first time, and Asator just finished the job. So, now that you know who to lynch and castrate for this deed, we'll continue on with this intro <_< .

I'm E-MAN (obviously), and was a member of RECN that didn't really do much. Hell, couldn't do much with the site locking down a week or so after I joined. Here's to hoping for no repeat performances!

Now, if I remember correctly, SMS is going to hit me with the links to start on my Navi, correct? Let's have it.
Actually, Steve's been on and off for a while, so I guess that'll be my job.

Here is where you make your topic, and this should help you on how to fill it out.

Welcome, and have a nice day...
helo new member, i am Darkstar...most improved n00b on the site...*randomly shoots down eggman* Ya, kinda random...
Hello, E-MAN. I'm Phoenix, resident Narutard of RERN. Doesn't matter what part of it, all things Naruto here belong to me and me only? 'Kay? 'Kay. Thank you for your time.
Ah, FZ stoled it.

Yeah, I'm in the process of moving, so I'm here and there, so to speak.

I'll be happy to look at your reg once you're done with it, though.

I hope that we can get more ToNE folk out down here, it'd be like, cool, or something.

Welcome back, anyhow.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAAN
COOUUUUSIIIIN
OOOOOF
HEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Oh God, I've created a series of He-Man jokes that will follow you forever.
Worse than me being called Hikp.
Hikkup.
Hiccup.
D':

Anyways, welcome! I'm not sure if the level of hatred for me is was it was a coupla months ago, but as you can see, I'm Hiko. Previously and otherwise known as yahiko9040, and otherwise known as HikoKun337. But I'm Hiko anywheres.

Best Friend (ZeroSaber, or Zero)'s insight: He's a complete asshole.
(jay kay lawl)

Yup, that about sums it up. Anyways, I'm here for anyone that's new and isn't...
-points-
-points again-
Darkrai.
ORDARKKUJAJINORCOMMON THERE I SAID IT xD

I'm still kind of a n00b with the RP here, but I'm technically one of the most senior members on RE:RN itself. If you know the past of RE:RN, we used to be RE:CN, which a sploded when Nal pretty much threw a hissy fit (sorry Nal) and shut the board down. He returned, humbled, a little while ago.

WARNINGS:
Avoid:
Twi
Shuryou
Twi
Twi
Twi
Twi
Shuryou
RevivedSin (RS) if you piss him off >.>

That about sums it up!
If you don't RP, have fun with the members and Spam Can, but if you do, have fun with everything! Kinda sucks that you got here just as the event started, too.

Your Questionably Friendly Neighborhood Hiko
Aww, I'm not on the list, Hiko?
Meh, I can understand that.

What's up, E, I'm P.A. Master. One of the fairly senior members (I.E. Fairly active on RECN when it went 'splode), and not really known for much other than just being PA. I'll give you good advice if you ask, but I don't think someone from TONE will have any problems here. Or with my other main internet concern, those with poor/nonexistent spelling and grammar skills. *Glares in the direction of the newest character registration*
Bah. Anyways, welcome.
E-MAN! SUP!

*beats Hiko off of E-MAN*

Don't mind him. He gets like that.

Anyway, welcome. I'm sure everyone else here has beaten me to the other stuff, so I won't bother.
Oh dear, it seems like I'm actually frightening to some people. ^_^;
Well, welcome to RERN, enjoy and have fun RPing.
And... Happy New Year, I guess.
Hi, i'm just a guy. I'm unoffically known as the king of fail here, But I can rp like no tommorow. hope to see what little critters you come up with.

also, you can fight me for my title...

...please...

KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd welcome back to you.

Quote (Niax)

Hi, i'm just a guy. I'm unoffically known as the king of fail here, But I can rp like no tommorow. hope to see what little critters you come up with.

also, you can fight me for my title...

...please...

You've earned a place on my sig.
>.>
^--- proof of that...
word of advice. NO BECOME A FAILING TROLL! Darkrai proved that there are complete and total retards on the net...thouh that goes without saying...read the rules to the period...use word if your not good at spelling *like me* and...as hiko said...WATCH OUT FOR TWI!!! also...if you have something like an IEP for writeing or something like that, tell the staff, they will help you...even twi...but he's good when he wants to be.

Quote (Asator)

*beats Hiko off*

Don't mind him. He gets like that.

Pffft........

Anyway, I'm Zan. I do stuff sometimes. If you need something, don't hesitate to ask.

Quote (darkstar1006)

Though that goes without saying...read the rules to the period...use Word if you're not good at spelling *like me*

Fix'd.
[/grammarnazi:'D]
Hi! I'm Blue.

~Welcome~

Just to clear this up for anyone who had a question, YES, I AM A GIRL.
(There had been some debate over my identity in the Chat. >:0)

Anyway, I don't RP at ALL. I stick to General La-De-Da.
Yeah...
That's about it.

Oh yeah, I REAALY like caps lock.
And I can;t type. Well.
What's so bad about Twi? >.> I still don't get it. And what's ToNE? Is everyone connected but me? seriously.

Anyway, I'm Roguen (otherwise known as Ro or Jean-- please, whatever you do, don't listen to Shury), and I'm Kazu's girlfriend. (Which means that yes, I'm a girl too (which is interesting though, because Kazu supposedly Captain Yaoi))

Anyway, I don't RP because there's absolutely (or, at least as I could find) no character development (please don't shoot me) (and I figured out why I don't see the point in making new characters this morning-- yay!)

And if you use firefox, there is no spelling difficulties because it puts dotted red lines under words that are misspelled. But only in spaces where you can change the language (in the post box, for example) so it doesn't kill you with red lines while you're trying to read.

That all being said, You'll most likely to find me in the chat, so if you don't ever participate in that, it is unlikely that I'll get to know you very well.

And it pretty much means that your RPing skills don't really matter to me, unless you show a link to a post for any particular reason or anyone I know does.

That was long. I hope you enjoy it here.

Quote (Roguen Child)

What's so bad about Twi? >.> I still don't get it. And what's ToNE? Is everyone connected but me? seriously.

Twi.
You practically live in the chat here.
It's self-explanatory.
=_=

ToNE, I believe, is another MMBN-type RP site.
Wait...

I'm almost level 3 with void, this guy just joined, and I think it's almost been one year since the crash...

OMG these are signs of the end! REPENT! and back up all of your charecter stats while your at it!