Let's see how it goes down this time.

Sorry for the late response, just doing a lil'... research. I've noticed a few crazies, and although you'd think I'd be use to them by now, yet... *loads shotgun* Thanks for all the info, as well as avoid the Chat to lower casualties. Good to know!

I'll be around. All-around.

P.S. ToNE = Team of Navis Elite, mi casa y mi familia!
And here's a late welcome. Hooray...

Hey. I'm Kujajin. If you'd ask anybody around here, they'd say I'm like the local idiot, village idiot, idiot, stupid, and all sorts of other nasties. Not true. Don't listen to them, just like I don't listen to the voices in my head.

sometimes...
Don't avoid the Chat...
That's where the maaaagic happens.

Quote (bluebasium911)

Don't avoid the Chat...
That's where the maaaagic happens.

No.
That's just where crazy people like you lurk.
This is Blue. My ex.

(Don't listen to her! She's crazy!)
and PLEASE feel free to ignore hiko. he's got the EGO of a rockstar multiplied by a spelling nazi.
I'm just lazy and don't like to RP. So I hang out in the Chat.
If I'm THAT crazy, don't go in the chat. (:

Quote (darkstar1006)

and PLEASE feel free to ignore hiko. he's got the EGO of a rockstar multiplied by a spelling nazi.

Aw, shucks.
-blush-

And Dark has the IQ of a retarded baby on pot.
:'D

OK, let's stop taking potshots before this gets out-of-hand again.
Welcome topics usually end up weird.

SO WELCOME E/HE-MAN!
I like Twi. He acts like a showcase boy and he's kinda cute. Obviously not nearly as cute as Kazu, but let's not go into that.

Secondly, I don't think Hiko's ego is that big.... unless I missed everything.

Third-- welcome to the land of hotheaded boys. Every girl here is more level headed and the boys ignore it completely. That being said, please, I beg, come to the chat. It's fun.
Hey, not all boys ignore it. What do you expect? I'm quite he sensative guy that rather has his name plattered as "Diva!" Don't get me wrong, but it's a title among friends and I love to use my "DIVA-licious!" phrase everynow and again, but let's skip that for now...

Anyway, a very late welcome to you. My name Zane, but you can call me Diva! ^^

Now then, be careful of all warnings that were posted before me, because most of the time they're true, and other times they're just insane.

I say the only cool person you'd have to be less afraid of is.......Zan! Yes! and maybe P.A. since I don't get to see him much anymore and I like quiet sometimes since anything that comes out of everyone else's mouth is insanity sliced straight off the source stack and served fresh, but piping hot with nonsense and coveted between two soft flat loaf slices of "WTF?"-ness.

Don't think it's possible? Then stay here for a while. You'll recognize things...especially in chat.
oh yeah, E(that's my new nickname for yah)!

how powerful was you charecter before the crash? if this is your first char since the chaos net crash, there is a rule that you can carry over certain items. this will probably just be chips, but you get put to lvl 1 right off the bat...

Don't shoot me if rule =/= true anymore.

I play monster reborn to give E a little boost...
I only got as far as getting [E-MAN.EXE] approved, then *PFFT* Since I'm making a different one this time around, those things can't be carried over even if I wanted to.

Quote ()

Third-- welcome to the land of hotheaded boys. Every girl here is more level headed and the boys ignore it completely. That being said, please, I beg, come to the chat. It's fun.

Seconded.
No, I had void, and when the site crashed, I switched to AniMay ans carred over some of the items.

it only works for the first time, you can't do it again, GET THE SWORD!