Nal.

I knew that would get your attention.

Master diplomat that I am, he actually didn't block or yell at me when I IMed him for the first time in I don't even know. I'm tempted to tactfully nudge him in our direction, seeing as he'd be a normal member then and everything.

But, if I see a lot of hatred flaring up here, I'll avoid the subject with him forever.

Post away.
I have no problems with the guy. Never have, never will. That being said, I doubt he'd come here if you asked. And if he did, I doubt he'd recieve a warm welcome. If he DOES agree, just to make things simple, I suggest him registering under a different name and acting new, just to avoid hatred that will almost undoubtably spring up from some one.

Then again, Cestus wasn't flamed to death when he came back, wherever he is now.
Then again, Cestus was before alot of us. Nal was quite recent.
Cestus seemed to think he was in the right, doing what he did. Granted, that didn't make it any better, but he didn't alienate the entire community in the process, despite almost wrecking the forum.

Nal, on the other hand, displayed a great deal of immaturity, really did wreck the forum, and did alienate the entire community.

Just because Cestus wasn't flamed to death doesn't mean anything for Nal.
Cestus' acts may have happened long ago, but they didn't happen before our time. Eon, Braden, and myself, along with a good few other still-influential members, were there.
I was there when Cestus tried to close the forum, and although I wasn't there when there was the fallout with Nal, I didn't think either was that big of a deal. This is my opinion, and I may get flamed for it, but it's not like closing RECN was the end of the world.

I think we should let him come back, but deny any requests for becoming a moderator or admin until the mods and admins are fully, 100% sure he is responsible of becoming one.

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Cestus' acts may have happened long ago...

I know you're not calling me old, ass. >_>;;

Just kidding. I know I'm old ;~;
Of course you're old! You're over 18, correct?

You should be smoking cigarettes, and calling us "kids"!

And swearing profusely.
You damn kids! *puff puff*

Quote (EonOmega)

Of course you're old! You're over 18, correct?

You should be smoking cigarettes, and calling us "kids"!

And swearing profusely.

What the ^$%@# are you talkin' about, you damn little brat! Back in my day you r$#@!$@# kids knew your #$@!%#@ place in society! You also knew what the #@!#!@ respect was, sin you got your @!#@#!@ ass beat if you mouthed off!

-takes a long hit on his cig and downs a bottle of Jagermeister-

Damn kids...
*cough* :lol:
My thoughts exactly. I turn 23 this year...That makes me one of the oldest members by far. You young whippersnappers don't realize how good you got it. In my day, we didn't have any of these newfangled "DS"s. We had the regular Gameboy and guess what? It was huge and didn't even have color!
XD.

I STILL have my old school grey GB. Sitting on top of my 'Play it Loud' Clear one, and next to my Virtual boy in the corner of my closet.
#@!$@# kids and their 128-bit graphics. Back in my day, we had 8-BIT graphics, and they were state of the art!
I don't care. As long as he doesn't expect us to welcome him with open arms. Well, not all of us.
I think RE:CN opened about a year ago, so its not like anything in its history can be considered ancient, though a lot has happened. Anyway, I say let him come. The main problem I had with him was that he wanted to be treated special and get IC benefits for being head Admin. If he was just a member, he can't threaten any of us into getting what he wants. If he gets out of hand, that's what the warn button for.
Shit.

No.

It's been what, a month or so? I've lost count. But I still absolutely hate his ass. Idiots do not go over very well with me at all. Geez, he had his chance, and he damned well lost it. He was not a fool as an Admin; he was a fool as a person in general. If he ever shows up, I will not use my Mod powers on him because that's stupid and unfair and down at his level, but I will verbally chase his scraggly hide the hell off the boards.

I don't like the idea. : D
And now you all know why I like Rebecca (that's what I call EN now).

She's fiesty.

</3
I'd call her that, but we're not on such an intimate level. Plus, it is wrong for old fogies like me to hit on the young'ins.

Quote (English Ninja)

Shit.

No.

It's been what, a month or so? I've lost count. But I still absolutely hate his ass. Idiots do not go over very well with me at all. Geez, he had his chance, and he damned well lost it. He was not a fool as an Admin; he was a fool as a person in general. If he ever shows up, I will not use my Mod powers on him because that's stupid and unfair and down at his level, but I will verbally chase his scraggly hide the hell off the boards.

I don't like the idea. : D

Agreed.

Temperamental members like Nale are not wanted.

He'd be like kujajin, but far worse.