Cole and Flareman

Operator
Name: Cole
Appearance: Cole is a 5-foot tall boy, whose weight is about 90 pounds. His usual attire is a red t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He has blond spiked hair. His eyes are blue.
Personality: Cole acts silly sometimes when he feels like it,and very fond of busting Viruses all the time,so he overworks Blazeman. Cole also enjoys watching television when he doesn't want to fight. He makes friends nicely,but also makes enemies at the same time but not all the time. Some people call Cole a chatterbox a lot,because Cole LOOOOVES to talk.
PET Modifications: A black and blue PET,and the symbol is like 3 shadow fires in a row.

NetNavi
Name: BlazeMan
Element: Fire
Subtype: Shadow
Appearance:
A red navi with some white and dark purple spots. Has shadow fire on his hands. Has 3 shadow flares in a row for a navi symbol. Can combust the flames on his hands to shake hands with other navis,etc.
Personality: Blazeman is a fighter navi that loves to bust viruses,and he is so cool-looking,some navis run away from him,because he kind of looks like a Darkloid with the shadow fire in his hands. Sometimes BlazeMan acts a bit mean,but not all the time,and some navis like to call him ShadowBlazeMan. BlazeMan is a fighter because Cole always works him to the bone,which is a good thing,Cole hopes.
Custom Weapon: Shadow Fire (Range of a normal buster. Shoots a dark flame in front of him.
Signature Attacks:

Drain Flare: Active
Description: BlazeMan throws a flare that will attack 2 squares ahead and grabs the opponent,allowing Blazeman to drain some HP.
FX: Thrown Type Attack,drains 15 HP
Notes: Thrown Type Attack + 0,Drain Null 15 + 30 (30/60 SigPoints)

ShadowFlare Sword: Active
Description: Blazeman converts his shadow flames into a sword and slashes in a normal sword range.
FX: Melee Type Attack,30 damage
Notes: Melee Type Attack + 0,30 Fire Damage + 30 (60/60 SigPoints)

SubChips:
2x MiniEnergy

Chips:
Cannon
Shotgun
Rageclaw1

NaviCustomizer:
UnderShirt (-10)
Set Lava (-15)
First of all, please add more to the description of your navi and operator. You cannot say he "looks like so-and-so" since the description rules for making your character don't allow it.

The sigs look fine, and your buster does not do whatever damage you feel like since we already have a buster equation.

Someone might approve this once all changes are made.

Fixed with a hammer and a wrench. And I only made mistakes at the descriptions and the damage on my custom weapon!? I usually have over 10 mistakes!

EDIT: Holy cow,did I just see 6 members (unincluding myself) looking at this thread?
1) Describe your operator without reference to any other characters. Like, maybe remove the 'Kind of like Lan' part. Maybe add some height, frame, maybe if he's skinny or not. Three-sentence minimum.

2) Add a written description for your Navi. You can add the sprite in, but you have to have a written one. Again, three-sentence minimum.
Thanks Harke. Heres another sandwich. *gives*
I think its fixed now.
...Uh, could you make complete sentences? Please? :/ Both the Operator and Navi.

Quote ()

Cole is a four-foot tall boy, whose weight is about 40 pounds. His usual attire is a red t-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. He has blond spiked hair. His eyes are blue.

Something like this. If you want examples, go look in Information Databases. Loads of good ones there. edit: Derp, never mind.
Sorry,I meant to do 6 feet.
I fixed it.
*Prays for approval*
Hold the phone. This registration needs a lot of work.

1: You realize your operator is physically impossible, right? 10 years old, 6 feet tall, and 40 pounds? That's less than 8 pounds per foot. He's a skeleton, and impossible given his age Might want to fix that. :'D

2: Your Op's physical description cannot be based on a canon character. Lan is a canon character. You will have to rewrite it.

3: Your Net Navi's appearance cannot just be a picture, it must be textual. You may include a picture, but if there is not a paragraph of text describing it, it does not pass muster. You will need to write a description.

4: Your custom weapon (which replaces your buster), even though it may be a sword, cannot work the same way as a long sword. It will not be able to reach through objects and creatures. I suggest rewriting it.

5: With regards to your first sig: You must realize attacks do not auto-hit, and possession doesn't really work. Just so you know.

6: With regards to your second second sig: You cannot give WideSword range to a signature attack unless you split the damage into 3 first. So the sig's damage will have to be ((10 Null (or Fire) + Slashing) x 3 Targets).

You'll need to address these issues.

EDIT: If you need help, I suggest joining the chat.

Quote (PaladinGC)

Hold the phone. This registration needs a lot of work.

1: You realize your operator is physically impossible, right? 10 years old, 6 feet tall, and 40 pounds? That's less than 8 pounds per foot. He's a skeleton, and impossible given his age Might want to fix that. :'D

2: Your Op's physical description cannot be based on a canon character. Lan is a canon character. You will have to rewrite it.

3: Your Net Navi's appearance cannot just be a picture, it must be textual. You may include a picture, but if there is not a paragraph of text describing it, it does not pass muster. You will need to write a description.

4: Your custom weapon (which replaces your buster), even though it may be a sword, cannot work the same way as a long sword. It will not be able to reach through objects and creatures. I suggest rewriting it.

5: With regards to your first sig: You must realize attacks do not auto-hit, and possession doesn't really work. You're going to need to rewrite this.

6: With regards to your second second sig: You cannot give WideSword range to a signature attack unless you split the damage into 3 first. So the sig's damage will have to be ((10 Null (or Fire) + Slashing) x 3 Targets).

You'll need to address these issues.

1. Ok,I will fix that. Im not exactly the best at height/weight. ._.;

2. I fixed that already.

3. Same as 2.

4. Um..Its a buster,not a sword. But I will fix it if that makes you happy.

5. Fixing.

6. Switching to a Sword range.

EDIT: Finished..I hope its approved...
EDIT 2: For some reason,its not letting me access the chat,even when I run DirectX and Java.
http://z10.invisionfree.com/RockmanChaosNe...?showtopic=5136

We technically already have a FlareMan. Granted, he's shelved, but...yeah. Might want to redo the name.
How about SpiritMan?
SpiritMan is not taken to my knowledge.

I'd like to see a teensy bit more on your Navi's appearance. Simply stating his color scheme and symbol is awfuly vague.

Your signature attacks are both legal, so no worries there.

Other than that, you seem to fulfill all the base requirements, so if you could just add an additional sentence or two regarding SpiritMan's appearance, I can give you the okay.

EDIT: And, while technically there's nothing wrong with it if it's what you're going for, 5 foot tall 65 pounds is still skeletaly gaunt. A quick google search tells me that the average weight for a person five feet tall is between 90 and 140 pounds, if that helps you out.
*Faints*
Am I done now? Can I go pwn viruses? T.T
It's still really thin, but it's acceptable. Barely. I recommend expanding on your navi's appearance in the future. For now though, it's fine.

Approved and stuff. Go post your profiles in the relevant areas.

GET:

GET CHIP: Shotgun, Cannon, Rageclaw
GET NCP: Undershirt, SetLava
GET SUBCHIP: MiniEnergyPack x2
YES! Lets put on some music! >=D
*Final Fantasy Victory Theme*