Destin's Chips

Quote (Marian)

Hey there! My navi tells me that her God-given familiar should be firing upon her enemies with righteous fire, not weeping like a babe. Anyway, she really probably just thinks fire looks cooler and wants to trade your fire chip for her water one. Would you be willing to do that? The chip's attached, if you want to do it.

Thanks!
Marian

*WideShot2 x1 attached, to trade for Phoenixshot2 x1*

Yes, we were looking for an upgrade to our own Wideshot1. You shall have our PhoenixShot2 in trade for your WideShot2.

-- Destin Obscura

[Attached: PhoenixShot2Damage: 90 + Wide Attack
Accuracy: A
Description: Fires a wide wave of fire resembling a phoenix that can hit up to three enemies, depending on circumstances.
Duration: Once
Element: Fire
Special: Wide Attack: This attack hits a line of targets perpendicular to the direction the attack is launched in. Unless otherwise specified, a wide attack can hit up to 3 targets, max. Once a target is hit, the attack ends, thus all targets must be hit at roughly the same time.
Trader Rank: C
.]
Hmmmm. Looking over your chips, I was wondering if you'd be willing to part with your Gutpunch for the tune of...1100z? My Navi would love to have something like that in hand to fight with, he gets so...oh, what's the word...disappointed with how most of our chips are a one-use-only kind of deal.
-Joseph

Attached: 1100z

Asymptote.exe is currently finishing up a battle with some viruses.
Water beats fire, but fire looks cooler...

Marian >> WideShot2Damage: 90 + Wide Attack
Description: Fires a wide wave of water that can hit up to three enemies, depending on circumstances.
Element: Aqua
Special: Wide Attack: This attack hits a line of targets perpendicular to the direction the attack is launched in. Unless otherwise specified, a wide attack can hit up to 3 targets, max. Once a target is hit, the attack ends, thus all targets must be hit at roughly the same time.
>> Destin
Destin >> PhoenixShot2Damage: 90 + Wide Attack
Description: Fires a wide wave of fire resembling a phoenix that can hit up to three enemies, depending on circumstances.
>> Marian

- LinkMan.EXE
Thank you for the trade. Please come again if you need anything further.

-- Destin Obscura

Note to shop:
Added: a second WideShot1

Quote (Kemix1006)

Hmmmm. Looking over your chips, I was wondering if you'd be willing to part with your Gutpunch for the tune of...1100z? My Navi would love to have something like that in hand to fight with, he gets so...oh, what's the word...disappointed with how most of our chips are a one-use-only kind of deal.
-Joseph

Attached: 1100z

Asymptote.exe is currently finishing up a battle with some viruses.
Yes I am willing to part with a GutPunchDamage: 70 + Impact + Knockback
Description: Creates a large fist for the user to punch with. Anything it hits is knocked back a sizable distance, even objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.
Element: Null
Trader Rank: D
for 1100z.

-- Destin Obscura

[Attached: GutPunchDamage: 70 + Impact + Knockback
Description: Creates a large fist for the user to punch with. Anything it hits is knocked back a sizable distance, even objects.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 6 swings.
.]
Fists for Finances?

Destin get: 1100z

Joseph get: GutPunch

-LinkMan
Thank you for the zenny. Please come again if anything else peaks your fancy.

-- Destin Obscura
No no, thank you for the great price. My navi appreciates this quite a lot.
-Joseph

Mmmmmh. Hate one-time battlechips. This work great for me.
-Asymptote
That Sensor2 and WoodTower1 look pretty good. Fancy a HeatDragon2 for it?

- Harke

[Attached: HeatDragon2Damage: 150 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Lava Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Accuracy: C
Description: Summons an EarthDragon that attacks enemies as it glides across the ground. Changes terrain to Lava as it passes.
Special: Terrain Changer: Ceases attacking when the Terrain Change effect is completed (once 25% of the terrain is changed).
Battlechip]
Given that the HeatDragon2 is both a pretty solid chip, and I really want it. AND the fact that the two chips asking for trade are also pretty decent, though less overall useful. Yes. Yes I will trade those two for it.

-- Destin Obscura

[Attached: Sensor2HP: 100
Properties: Anchored, ElecBody
Object Damage: 100 + Impact
Damage Method: Telekinesis
Attack Damage: 130 Elec + Beam Attack + Stun 1
Accuracy: S
Description: Summons a Killereye to search for enemies. Fires an eye-beam when it detects them. It can see through invisibility.
Duration: Until destroyed or until it attacks.
Element: Elec
Special: ElecBody: Immune to Elec damage. Special: Laser TAG: Attack triggers when something moves through the targeting laser beam, no matter who or what that may be.
and WoodTower1Damage: 100 + Piercing + Ground Attack + Line-Chain
Accuracy: D
Description: Spires of wood march across the field.
Element: Wood
Special: Line-Chain: This attack moves forward in a rough line, but may shift side to side slightly as it advances to engage more targets in its general path. The attack cannot ever stray more than 45 degrees from its original path, and cannot make greater than a 45 degree turn at any given time.
.]
*whistles* Quite the popular one aren't ya?

Harke Get: Sensor2HP: 100
Properties: Anchored, ElecBody
Object Damage: 100 + Impact
Attack Damage: 130 Elec + Beam Attack + Stun 1
Accuracy: S
Description: Summons a Killereye to search for enemies. Fires an eye-beam when it detects them. It can see through invisibility.
Duration: Until destroyed or until it attacks.
Element: Elec
Special: ElecBody: Immune to Elec damage. Special: Laser TAG: Attack triggers when something moves through the targeting laser beam, no matter who or what that may be.
and WoodTower1Damage: 100 + Piercing + Ground Attack + Line-Chain
Accuracy: D
Description: Spires of wood march across the field.
Special: Line-Chain: This attack moves forward in a rough line, but may shift side to side slightly as it advances to engage more targets in its general path. The attack cannot ever stray more than 45 degrees from its original path, and cannot make greater than a 45 degree turn at any given time.

Destin Get: HeatDragon2Damage: 150 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Lava Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Accuracy: C
Description: Summons an EarthDragon that attacks enemies as it glides across the ground. Changes terrain to Lava as it passes.
Special: Terrain Changer: Ceases attacking when the Terrain Change effect is completed (once 25% of the terrain is changed).
Battlechip
Thank you for the trade. Please come again if you need anything further.

-- Destin Obscura

Note to shop:
Added: a second HeatDragon1 to the shop list.
Removed: TimeBomb2
Added: Varitails2
Hey, so, that DrillArm1 looks really nice. And this AirRaid1 I literally just got...it looks nice, but it's not our style, so what do you say we swap? Oh, gimme 1500z, too, because AirRaid's totally better than DrillArm.

- Leslie Battle
ATTACHMENT: AirRaid1HP: 100
Properties: Normal, Omnishoes, Mobile
Object Damage: 50 + Impact
Gun Attack Damage: 10 x 10 Shots
Description: Summons a fighter plane to strafe your enemies.
Duration: 3 turns or Until destroyed
BattleChip data
The price is... acceptable.

-- Destin Obscura

[Attached: DrillArm1Damage: 60 + Break + Knockback + Long Attack
Accuracy: B
Description: A long drill is created to bore through enemies. It can hit one enemy twice, and a second enemy once.
Special: Knockback paired with Long Attack causes the drill to hit close ranged targets twice, instead of once. This is because it pushes the closest target through both hit zones. Knockback only triggers once.
+ 1500z.]
Transaction approved! Man, if only we stocked these kinds of chips...

- LinkMan.EXE

Leslie GET: DrillArm1Damage: 60 + Break + Knockback + Long Attack
Description: A long drill is created to bore through enemies. It can hit one enemy twice, and a second enemy once.
Special: Knockback paired with Long Attack causes the drill to hit close ranged targets twice, instead of once. This is because it pushes the closest target through both hit zones. Knockback only triggers once.
Battlechip, 1500z
Destin GET: AirRaid1HP: 100
Properties: Normal, Omnishoes, Mobile
Object Damage: 50 + Impact
Gun Attack Damage: 10 x 10 Shots
Description: Summons a fighter plane to strafe your enemies.
Duration: 3 turns or Until destroyed
Battlechip
Oh hey there, looking over these chips you got, you willing to part with that little Boomerang1 of yours for 1200z? My navi could make such good use out of it.
-Stephine Magi

Attached: 1200z
Sure, that sounds reasonable enough.

-- Destin Obscura

[Attached: Boomerang1Damage: 60 + Group Attack (Arc)
Description: Throws a boomerang at enemies
Special: Group Attack (Arc): This attack may hit between 1 and 4 enemies on average, perhaps more depending on the situation. This version of Group Attack hits in an arc that loops back to the attacker. If attempting to hit too many targets with poor RP, you may also hit yourself, so be careful.
.]
Sometimes I wonder why I'm in charge of this BBS.

- LinkMan.EXE

Stephine GET: Boomerang1Damage: 60 + Group Attack (Arc)
Description: Throws a boomerang at enemies
Special: Group Attack (Arc): This attack may hit between 1 and 4 enemies on average, perhaps more depending on the situation. This version of Group Attack hits in an arc that loops back to the attacker. If attempting to hit too many targets with poor RP, you may also hit yourself, so be careful.

Destin GET: 1200z
Added: HammerToss1Damage: 40 + Break + Spin Attack / 80 + Break
Accuracy: Depends on number of targets. / C
Description: The user swings a track and field hammer around, then throws it at an enemy.
Special: Spin Attack: Strikes at all enemies in an 8-panel circle around the user. Accuracy varies depending on the number of targets designated: 1-3 targets @ B Accuracy, 4-6 targets @ C Accuracy, 7-8 targets @ D Accuracy.