Destin's Chips

Added: Boomerang1Damage: 60 + Group Attack (Arc)
Accuracy: B
Description: Throws a boomerang at enemies
Duration: Once
Element: Wood
Special: Group Attack (Arc): This attack may hit between 1 and 4 enemies on average, perhaps more depending on the situation. This version of Group Attack hits in an arc that loops back to the attacker. If attempting to hit too many targets with poor RP, you may also hit yourself, so be careful.
Trader Rank: D
and WoodDragon1Damage: 100 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Grass Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Accuracy: C
Description: Summons a WoodDragon that attacks enemies as it glides across the ground. Changes terrain to Grass as it passes.
Special: Terrain Changer: Ceases attacking when the Terrain Change effect is completed (once 25% of the terrain is changed).
Another Boomerang available? It's not even my birthday...that Kunai looks nice, as well. How about you package them up for me for 2000z?

- Shuri.EXE
ATTACHMENT: 2000z
A very merry un-birthday to you.

-- Destin Obscura

[Attached: Boomerang1Damage: 60 + Group Attack (Arc)
Special: Group Attack (Arc): This attack may hit between 1 and 4 enemies on average, perhaps more depending on the situation. This version of Group Attack hits in an arc that loops back to the attacker. If attempting to hit too many targets with poor RP, you may also hit yourself, so be careful.
and Kunai1Damage: 30 + Slashing x 3 Kunai + Variable Targeting
Description: Summons 3 Kunai to throw at selected targets.
Duration: Once.
Element: Null
Special: Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
.]
I'm being undercut here! Or, well, Soryu is, at least.

- LinkMan.EXE

Destin GET: 2000z
Shuri GET: Boomerang1Damage: 60 + Group Attack (Arc)
Kunai1Damage: 30 + Slashing x 3 Kunai + Variable Targeting
Description: Summons 3 Kunai to throw at selected targets.
Duration: Once.
Special: Variable Targeting: Allows the user to select a target for each individual hit of an attack. This means they may strike the same target multiple times, multiple different targets, or a mix of the two as they wish.
Thank you, come around again if you see anything else.

-- Destin Obscura
Added: GolemHit1Damage: 140 + Break + Panel Crack + Wide Attack
Description: A fist of stone falls from the sky to smash an enemy, and create a shock wave that hits two nearby enemies. The area affected by the fist becomes Cracked terrain.
[x1] and AquaDragon1Damage: 100 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Sea Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Description: Summons a WaterDragon that attacks enemies as it glides across the ground. Changes terrain to Sea as it passes.
Element: Aqua
Special: Terrain Changer: Ceases attacking when the Terrain Change effect is completed (once 25% of the terrain is changed).
[x1].
Added: AirHockey2Damage: 60 + Break + Ground Attack + Rebound(5)
Description: Throws a hockey puck at the enemy. The puck will bounce off of anything it hits (objects, viruses, Navis, etc.) in the field, dealing damage to them, up to 6 times. The attack stops immediately if it encounters a broken or missing panel, or the initial attack misses.
Special: Rebound(5): This effect allows an attack to ricochet around the field. It will attempt to bounce off of enemies or objects until it has attacked five additional times, with the damage of the chip reducing by 10 for each attempted attack. Each attack against a given target lowers the chip's accuracy by 2 ranks against that target.
Trader Rank: C
[x1].
Looking at your chips, would you be willing to do 550z on the Minibomb?
-Joseph Sine

*Asymptote is currently getting his ass kicked by a mimic :D*

Attached: 550z
Sure, that seems fair enough. -- Destin Obscura

[Attached: MiniBombDamage: 90 + Blast1
Description: A Multi-use bomb.
Trader Rank: E
.]
In the name of quick exchanges and shoring up additional funds, let's get this sorted. Ok, that looks good, yep, you're both set, here we go!

Joseph GET: MiniBombDamage: 90 + Blast1

Joseph LOSE: 550z

Destin GET: 550z
Destin LOSE: MiniBombDamage: 90 + Blast1

-LinkMan

Hey, just screwing around the trade threads, and your GolemHit caught my eye. How's, uh...2400z sound for? I guess that sounds fair to me.

- Leslie Battle
ATTACHMENT: 2400z
Sure Leslie. -- Destin Obscura

[Attached: GolemHit1Damage: 140 + Break + Panel Crack + Wide Attack
Description: A fist of stone falls from the sky to smash an enemy, and create a shock wave that hits two nearby enemies. The area affected by the fist becomes Cracked terrain.
.]

Thanks Joseph. Come again if you see anything you like. -- Destin Obscura
Wait, wasn't I just here? Oh, I see. One moment, let me check this. Alright, that looks fine. I'd complain about the cheap pricing, but I don't think the shop sells this one anyway. Consider yourselves traded!

Leslie GET: GolemHit1Damage: 140 + Break + Panel Crack + Wide Attack

Leslie LOSE: 2400z

Destin GET: 2400z
Destin LOSE: GolemHit1Damage: 140 + Break + Panel Crack + Wide Attack

-LinkMan
Thank you for the patronage. See you next time. -- Destin Obscura
Added: WideSwordDamage: 80 + Slashing + Wide Attack
Description: Creates a sword made of solidified energy, with a thick blade perfect for wide slashes. Can hit up to 3 targets per slash with good RP.
Duration: Until Overridden/Broken. Breaks automatically after 3 swings.
and AquaWhirl2Damage: 100 + Small Sea Terrain Change (on-hit) + Gust Guided
Accuracy: C for the first target, then Random
Description: Summons a water spout, and sends it towards the designated target. The tornado then veers towards a second random target the following turn, and yet another the turn after until it has attacked every enemy on the field, encountered an object, or been blown off of the field by a Wind effect. Beware: it can turn on you.... It leaves Sea Terrain behind whenever it strikes something.
Special: Gust Guided: The accuracy and targeting parameters of this attack are affected by Wind. (Not Northwind.)
Hey there, Layla here. You have a good bit of chips available a few caught my eye. I was debating about offering between the AquaDragon1 or the AquaTower2... hmmmm Frio, would probably like the dragon so let's go with that one. How does 2000 Zenny sound?

Attached: 2000 zenny.

Quote (Ktbandit)

Hey there, Layla here. You have a good bit of chips available a few caught my eye. I was debating about offering between the AquaDragon1 or the AquaTower2... hmmmm Frio, would probably like the dragon so let's go with that one. How does 2000 Zenny sound?

Attached: 2000 zenny.
2k for the AquaDragon1Damage: 100 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Sea Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
Description: Summons a WaterDragon that attacks enemies as it glides across the ground. Changes terrain to Sea as it passes.
is acceptable. -- Destin Obscura

[Attached: AquaDragon1Damage: 100 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Sea Terrain Change + Terrain Changer
.]
You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you're doing this whole "Chips for less" thing to screw with me. Ah whatever. Trade done. Have a nice life.
-Linkman

Destin get: 2000z
Destin Lose: AquaDragon1Damage: 100 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Sea Terrain Change + Terrain Changer

Layla get: AquaDragon1Damage: 100 + Ground Attack + Medium Area Sea Terrain Change + Terrain Changer

Layla lose: 2000z
Thank you for your business. Please come again if you see anything you want. -- Destin Obscura.
Added: FireHit2Damage: 90 + Impact + Double Attack
Accuracy: A
Description: Throws a blazing punch from a distance, Hadoken style.
Duration: Up to 2 uses before the end of the turn
Element: Fire
Special: Double Attack: After spending an action to attack with this chip, you may choose to spend a second action and attack with it again before the end of the turn.
, LineOut2Damage: 80 + Break + Medium Broken Terrain Change + Line Attack
Description: Summons a Flamey to smash panels in a line, and anything on them.
Element: Fire
, and GravityHold1Damage: 50 + Piercing + Altitude Change
Accuracy: D
Description: Creates a gravity well that penetrates obstacles. There is no limit to how many enemies this attack can hit, but as it moves very slowly and in a straight line, it is easily dodged.
Special: Altitude Change: Forces all battle participants out of High Altitude or Submerged status, regardless of whether or not it hits them. This effect cannot be avoided.