Super Awesome Library Expansion!

A 'library' filled with chips you say? No offense, but I don't see much sense to this display. But I will respect your desire to encounter all chips the internet has to offer. So allow me to help you by depositing a chip in your coffer. I see you do not have a Thunder2 chip yet. Exchange mine with your Mole2 chip and the deal will be set.

NBA

[Attached: 1x Thunder2 chip]
Sure, that sounds like a real fair trade. Now a new entry will be made!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: Mole2 BattleChip data
Yaaaaaaaaawn.

NBA GET: [Mole2] Battlechip
Sabrina GET: [Thunder2] Battlechip

- LinkMan.EXE
Since this has moved onto a new page, I'm reposting the list one more time. Keep those offers coming!

AirHockey1
AuraHead1
Boomerang1
Drain1
ElecPulse1
FireBurn1
IceCube
IceZone
IronShield1
LineOut1
Mine1
Mole1
Needler1
NumberBall1
PanelReturn
Pulsar1
ShockWave
Silence
Thunder2
TreeBomb1
Yo-Yo1
Yo-Yo1

And here's chips that I'll need better offers for:
HardBody
Recover120
Vortex Rare

Library status

- Sabrina Jetto
Hey, hey, keeping with the times are we? Cool, cool.

Um, how about my IceZone for your PoisonSeed, yeah? Sound good?

-Ace

[Attached: IceZone]
Yup!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: PoisonSeed BattleChip data
On it.

Ace GET: PoisonSeed
Sabrina GET: IceZone

- LinkMan.EXE
Laters.

-Ace
Dare.EXE here, posting on behalf of my operator! I got bored waiting for my next match to start and couldn't help but notice you're putting together a cabinet here. I got this chip for my awesome performance recently, but between you and me, uh... I think it makes a big patch of boring nothingness around you or something? That's about as exciting as whitewashing a mural to me, but I figure if you're looking for hard-to-find chips you might like it. The guy who gave it out seemed pretty swanky.

How would you feel about letting go of your Fireknife for it? And since I'm assuming this is a cool collector's piece and all, maybe uh... a little pocket change to help out a fledgling net star? Like, maybe 600z? It seems like a person with a library like that must have some money to let go of.

Just a proposal! Get back to me if you think it sounds good. I'll let Brucey know if he needs to upload stuff on his end, he's kind of dense when it comes to using the PET. It'll be up to me to pave my own superstar destiny! And that requires cool chips like yours!

-- DARE. EXE --
PanelReturn? Can't say I've ever run into that...I'll take it!

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: FireKnife BattleChip data
ATTACHMENT: 600z
busy now heres the chip

-bruve
ATTACHMENT: PanelReturn data
Done!

Sabrina GET: [PanelReturn] Battlechip
Bruve GET: [FireKnife] Battlechip + 600z

-LinkMan
I was browsing and I noticed you had a Varitails chip. I'm still brushing up on pirate history but that looks like a whip with 9 ends? Is it? I have an Elecpulse chip I'm not going to be using so I was wondering if you wanted to trade it for that. I don't know what my chip is worth but I think you might be getting the better end of the deal so... I dunno.

-R.G.
Little busy at the moment, but how does Varitails and, uh...2000z sound? Seems about right to me, anyway.

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: Varitails1 BattleChip data
ATTACHMENT: 2000z
Okay. Wow, that was a little more than I expected but sure. Thanks for the offer.

-R.G.

[attached - Elecpulse1]
This trade is now fabulous.

R.G. GET: Varitails1 + 2000z
Sabrina GET: ElecPulse

- LinkMan.EXE
Wow, you sure have a lot of people going out of their way to give you stuff. I'm motivated to go out and collect chips now! Anyway, I looked through your library list, and noticed that you didn't have any CornShot1 entry, though you had a CornShot2 one. I have a spare, so would you like to exchange it for something? I am a bit short on zenny reserves, so if you could put up, maybe, 1300z for it, that'd be peachy.

Thanks.

- Scarlet

(Released if Accepted) [Attached: [CornShot1] Battlechip]
Hoo boy, why does everyone want my money all of a sudden? I'll do it, but c'mon people, it's supposed to be chips for chips here...

- Sabrina Jetto
ATTACHMENT: 1300z
BUY YOUR CHIPS AT THE STORE GOSH.

Scarlet GET: 1300z :Sabrina LOSE
Sabrina GET: Cornshot1 :Scarlet LOSE

-LinkMan.EXE
Oh hey, you just got a chip that would he useful for my navi and her SP. Care to trade that cornshot1 for a firebomb1?

-Vik

*attach Firebomb1*