Rose 'N Queen Store

G'DAY,

We've got BattleChips for sell and for trade. For those seeking the trading path, Veda and I are looking for destructive BattleChips and those that boost a Navi's buster.

Up for trade/sell:
1x ElementLeafDamage: 40 + Line Attack(3) + Wood Terrain Boost 60
Accuracy: B
Description: Shoots a wave of plant energy along a straight line, and grows stronger when on earthy terrain.
Duration: Once
Element: Wood
Special: If the user is on Grass, Soil, or Mud terrain, this attack's power is increased by 60, and acquires unlimited Line Attack for the duration of the attack.
Special: StageReset: If the Wood Terrain Boost for this attack is triggered, a zone of Normal panels is created around the user.
Trader Rank: C

1x WideShot1Damage: 70 + Wide Attack
Accuracy: A
Description: Fires a wide wave of water that can hit up to three enemies, depending on circumstances.
Element: Aqua
Special: Wide Attack: This attack hits a line of targets perpendicular to the direction the attack is launched in. Unless otherwise specified, a wide attack can hit up to 3 targets, max. Once a target is hit, the attack ends, thus all targets must be hit at roughly the same time.
Trader Rank: D

1x LilCloudDamage: 70 + Wide Attack + Drop Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Cloud moves up and down three enemies, raining on them for two turns. Enemies can move out from under it if possible.
Duration: Two turns
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.

1x Satellite1Damage: 60 + Impact + Object Orbit
Description: Summons a Sparky virus and sends it across the field on a hard-to-avoid zig-zagging path. If it hits an enemy, it explodes into a ball of plasma. If it hits an object, it begins circling around the object and can damage near by enemies repeatedly.
Duration: Once, or up to 2 turns, if orbiting.
Element: Elec
Special: Object Orbit: The Satellite will orbit any object it comes into contact with. This chip cannot damage Objects, including Casings.

~ R.R. ~
Hello, I've been looking for chips that might help out my Navi, and that WideShot caught my eye. I do have a Plasma chip she isn't very excited about, would that be an acceptable trade?

- Naomi Shimizu
ATTACHMENT: Plasma1 BattleChip data
Buster... I think this one says "buster" in the type thing. Do you want a trade for that Satellite one? It looks kinda cute!

- Sofia

Attached: TrainArrow1Effect: Adds +30 Aqua to Buster Shot Attack
Accuracy: Buster Accuracy = A
Description: Allows the user to fire Aqua Spears from buster.
Duration: 6 Uses.
Special: Overrides Buster. Disables Charged Shot.
Battlechip
OH WOW,

Yes, all of those chips would be awesome for my Veda! Thank you, Sofia and Naomi! I have added the chips to this post to complete the trade with you two.

~ R.R. ~

[th colspan="1"]Attached:[/th]
For Naomi: 1x WideShot1Damage: 70 + Wide Attack
Accuracy: A
Description: Fires a wide wave of water that can hit up to three enemies, depending on circumstances.
Special: Wide Attack: This attack hits a line of targets perpendicular to the direction the attack is launched in. Unless otherwise specified, a wide attack can hit up to 3 targets, max. Once a target is hit, the attack ends, thus all targets must be hit at roughly the same time.
: 70 + Wide Attack (Acc: A)
For Sofia: 1x Satellite1Damage: 60 + Impact + Object Orbit
Description: Summons a Sparky virus and sends it across the field on a hard-to-avoid zig-zagging path. If it hits an enemy, it explodes into a ball of plasma. If it hits an object, it begins circling around the object and can damage near by enemies repeatedly.
Duration: Once, or up to 2 turns, if orbiting.
Element: Elec
Special: Object Orbit: The Satellite will orbit any object it comes into contact with. This chip cannot damage Objects, including Casings.
: 60 + Impact + Object Orbit (Acc: B)

Something something come to the shop. I'm out of ideas.

Naomi Get: WideShot1
Naomi Lose: Plasma1

Sofia Get: Satellite1
Sofia Lose: TrainArrow1

R.R. Get: Plasma1, TrainArrow1
R.R. Lose: Satellite1, WideShot1

Have fun!
Hey there, i don't have any chips that could boost your navi's buster, but maybe you could entertain my offer anyways? That LilCloudDamage: 70 + Wide Attack + Drop Attack
Accuracy: C
Description: Cloud moves up and down three enemies, raining on them for two turns. Enemies can move out from under it if possible.
Duration: Two turns
Special: Drop Attack: This attack originates above the battlefield, and falls to the ground. It gains one rank of accuracy against High Altitude targets.
would look real nice in my folder. How about I give you all the zenny I have left from my last run in the net?
-Layla

Attached:400 zenny