Rania's Chip Trade

Very well. Here you go.
-Camillia

[ATTACHED: Heatshot1 x1, 500z]
A deal's a deal.

Rania LOSE: Boomerang1. Rania GET: Heatshot, 500z.
Camillia LOSE: Heatshot1, 500z. Camillia GET: Boomerang1.

Have a nice day.

-LinkMan.EXE
Yo, do you still have that Kunai up for trade? I've got a Mole1 if you're interested...

-Des
That sounds wonderful. Kunai's such a cool chip but my navi just refuses to use it... I'm not sure if he'll like this better, but I'll give it a shot, anyways.

- Rania Firebrand

*Kunai1 attached*
kk

-Des

[attached: Mole1]
Meep.

Des GET : Kunai1 : Rania LOSE
Rania GET : Mole1 : Des LOSE
What would you like for that Markcannon1? Please, look at my chips. I am also kind of interested in your Magbolt series chips.
-Jack Magi

Attatched: Folder.DAT
You don't have too much that I'm interested in, and I'm guessing that bulk chip trades or zenny trading is out of the question since you didn't mention it before hand. However, I'd be willing to trade you the markcannon for any two chips in combination. I'll understand if you don't value it that highly, of course.

The magbolt I'd rather not part with for now.

- Rania Firebrand
Miss Firebrand! It comes to my attention that you have a plethora of valuable battlechips, some of which interest me! The Fire and Step swords are both incredibly rare, and thus desirable, however I have no trouble predicting that you are not about to trade them for anything I can offer.

The Magbolt series chips may be a different matter, however. What say you?

-Shigeru Yamada

[Attached: ChipList.txt]
YOU HAVE A DASHATTACK. I CAN SMELL IT.
I'LL BUY IT OFF YOU FOR 2- NO, 3000.. 3600 ZENNY.

-Des
Well, I like the chip a lot, but I think that I could part with it for an offer like that. Thank you, Des.

-Rania Firebrand

*DashAttack attached*
WOO HOO!

-Des

[attached: 3600z]
dat trade

Rania GET : 3600z : Des LOSE
Des GET : DashAttack : Rania LOSE

is done

- LinkMan.EXE
((Ding!))

AWESOME! THANKS!

-Des
Would you trade that RageClaw1 for a ZapRing1? I could add in another Cannon or zenny to make up the difference if it isn't enough.

-- Destin.
I'm sorry, but I really need to keep the chip for utility purposes.

-Rania Firebrand
No problem. I understand.

-- Destin.
My Navi and I are in desperate need of a functional Aqua battlechip. Your Wideshot fits the bill, so how about say... 1800 zenny for it?

ATTACHED: 1800z

-Zeo
I guess I can go for that. I can't remember the last time he used it anyways.

- Rania Firebrand

*Wideshot1 attached*
Looking over your chips, i saw a few select ones that might come in handy for my navi. I'm interested in the markcannon you have there for starters, could be useful. The thunder might be of some use too, thanks to something I got not long ago.

Do you think you could part with both for 2500z? Sorry if thats a little low, but my navi and I are a bit low on cash and somewhat occupied.

-Rei Tylien