Rania's Chip Trade

I am interested in your elec sword, though those are rare, I have a Phoenixshot1 and a flameline1 I am willing to trade along with about 2300z for it, if you are not willing to let go of it, then I would be willing to trade my phoenixshot1 for your boomerang1. because I have a wood navi and, though my fire chips have been useful to me, I think they might be better in your hands.
-Timmy

*Siren.exe is currently in battle*
I don't have much in the way of zenny, but if Timmy has any chance of getting the Elecsword (unlikely, but possible) I want in on this. My collection of rare chips is small, but growing, and that sword would make a fine addition. I have the Markcannon and Thunder1 you want somewhat, but nothing to rival the two rare fire chips Timmy is offering. Still, no harm in asking, right?

Anything you see that you might want?

-Shigeru Yamada

<Attached: Folderdata.dat>
I'm afraid I'll need more for those two chips, Ms. Jetto. That would put the markcannon at a going rate of only 700 zenny, and it's worth a decent bit more. You'll have to give me a higher offer if you want both.

Your deals are both tempting, but I'm afraid that the elecsword chip is a vital part of MeleeMan's folder at the moment. However, if I could get something of equal strategic importance, then I'd be happy to trade you the sword. Would you be willing to me the firesword in exchange for my elecsword? I believe that would be mutually beneficial to both of us.

Rania Firebrand
Actually, I'd say a used WideShot1's a little less than the store bought price, so I wouldn't say I had MarkCannon going THAT low...but whatever. They're both good chips, so I can go higher. 5000z for both sound better?

-Sabrina Jetto
Hm... I will admit, an Elecsword would benefit us much more than the Firesword we have now. The same terrain benefit with my Metalzone, but an added bonus from Volt's innate electrical abilities.
Unfortunately, I'm using it right now. But I accept the trade. Just... wait a bit, okay? At least, until this battle ends. Thanks!

-Shigeru
Gotcha. Thanks Shigeru.

Also, Jetto, you do know that Wideshot's been bumped up to 3500 price from 2000 recently, right? That means with your first offer, the markcannon would have been going for 700, as I originally stated. The new deal's more reasonable, so I'll accept it, if you're willing to go through with it.

Rania Firebrand

*Wideshot1 and Markcannon1 attached*
...It's been 3500 as long as I've been NetBattling. But I don't think I've EVER seen someone ask for the store price for a trade. But lucky for you it's still something I really want. So here's the cash.

-Sabrina Jetto
Attachment: 5000z
Ladies, please, not so much bickering. We can all get along you know.

Rania loses: Wideshot1, MarkCannon1. Get: 5000z.
Sabrina loses: 5000z. Get: Wideshot1, MarkCannon1.

Have a nice day

-Soryu
Eh... Rania? I'm going to send the chip, now.

-Shigeru

<Attached: Firesword>
Sorry for leaving you hanging, I'm in a bit of an awkward predicament. The elecsword is attached and ready to trade.

Rania Firebrand

*Elecsword attached*
E-er... H-hi... U-um... I-I t-th-hink this is f-f-fine!

Shigeru loses: Firesword. Get: Elecsword.
Rania loses: Elecsword. Get: Firesword.

H-Have a n-nice d-day!

-Chip Trade Navi
It's... perfect! An Elecsword, at long last!
Sure, I had to trade my firesword for it, and I have to wait until the battle routine ends to upload the data, but it was WORTH IT. Thanks, Rania!

-Shigeru
No problem, pleasure swapping with you. The firesword should help MeleeMan out significantly as well.

Still open for trading if anyone's interested. Just don't ask for zenny... I went a little overboard recently.

Rania Firebrand
i still want your boomerang, if you wished, i could trade my flameline1 for it, and that bubblestar looks good as well, if you want to get rid of it, i'm more than willing to trade.
-Timmy

*Siren.exe is currently fighting*

Attached:Folder.dat
Hello miss. I believe this is our first contact with each other, and I would like to introduce myself. I am Zanzo, and would very much like to offer my PhoenixShot1 and HeatShot for your Thunder1 and MagBolt1. Is this acceptable?

-Z
It's been a while since I've updated my selection of chips for everybody to see, so I'm giving a quick refresher as to what kind of things I have that I'm willing to get rid of:

Heatshot x2
Boomerang x1
Markcannon x1
Guard x1
Thunder1 x1
Wideshot x1
Rockcube x1
Kunai x1
Tankcannon2 x1
Yo-Yo1 x1
Mindbender x1

Anything that is not listed here is probably not something that I'll be willing to part with. My main interest right now is melee range chips (including swords) and money. Other offers will be considered, of course, but my navi says he won't let me accept anything that's like a gun...

Rania Firebrand
I'll need to make this quick since I'm surfing the trade boards right before a battle, but what would you want for your Aqua chips? For the Bubbler, a FireHit and 200z? I'm kind of at a point where I can't offer much else, so sorry if it seems a little short.

-Mill Alidine
Sure, that sounds just fine. I'll attach the data (my navi absolutely hates using this chip anyways, so I'm sure he won't mind).

Rania Firebrand

*Attached: "Bubbler"*
Cool. Mine isn't very fond of this one either.

-Mill Alidine

Attached: FireHit1, 200z
I just got back from the tournament... truly, there is no rest for poor me...

Trading link established...
Begin trade...

Rania GET: FireHit1 and 200Z ||Rania LOSE: Bubbler ;
Mill GET: Bubbler || Mill LOSE: FireHit1 and 200Z;

End trade...
Link disengaged

There, trade complete... I hope at least you have a nice day...