Chip Trade

very well, please contact us at this adress...

be seeing you...

-damian
I too am intrigued by this favor trade system you have going here. Me and my partner here may not look much now, but were tough and were getting stronger; quite quickly i might add. The item in question that we are interested in is your Ringlog1.

If we can work something out for it, please let me know i would appreciate it.

- Rei Tylien

I hope you don't underestimate my power, nyaa!

- Curseman.exe
I could arrange such a trade, just sign the following document.

-Chad

Attached:

I _________ do hereby agree to the following terms. I will carry out work for the individual Chadwick Satyr upon his request, immediately ceasing current personal engagements until the task has been completed. The work I shall carry out will be to the best of my ability. I will not find Mr Satyr liable for any damages to my person under any circumstances, including death or loss of data or property and realize that it is not his responsibility to prevent these circumstances but my own. The task to be completed will not exceed a period of time comparable to one incident, such as a mugging or long trip to a single store. I am not obligated to act upon this request after this short length of has transpired, so long as no immediate harm will come to Mr. Satyr or his property because of my absence. The task will be of approximately equal to stopping or helping to prevent immediate harm that will come to Mr. Satyr or has assets. I will agree to willingly give up all goods I acquire while aiding Mr. Satyr in this way, including those goods that were discovered because of the act of aiding Mr. Satyr, at no cost, if he so wishes.

Signed

Attached:Ringlog1
Here we are then.

Attached:

I , Rie Tylien, do hereby agree to the following terms. I will carry out work for the individual Chadwick Satyr upon his request, immediately ceasing current personal engagements until the task has been completed. The work I shall carry out will be to the best of my ability. I will not find Mr Satyr liable for any damages to my person under any circumstances, including death or loss of data or property and realize that it is not his responsibility to prevent these circumstances but my own. The task to be completed will not exceed a period of time comparable to one incident, such as a mugging or long trip to a single store. I am not obligated to act upon this request after this short length of has transpired, so long as no immediate harm will come to Mr. Satyr or his property because of my absence. The task will be of approximately equal to stopping or helping to prevent immediate harm that will come to Mr. Satyr or has assets. I will agree to willingly give up all goods I acquire while aiding Mr. Satyr in this way, including those goods that were discovered because of the act of aiding Mr. Satyr, at no cost, if he so wishes.

Signed,

Rei Tylien
"Another easy trade. Only one chip. What's with all the cheap labor, people?"

-Linkman.EXE

Chad GET: Contract LOSE: Ringlog1
Rei GET: Ringlog1 LOSE: Time serving Chad
Thank's a lot.

feel free to drop a line at this address for the redeeming of your favor:

Nekomata666@supernatural.org

See ya.
- Rei Tylien

*curseman.exe could not be reached for comment during his pre-battle warm up's*
If you're still buying Cannons at 475, here are two.

ATTACHED: Cannon x2
EXPECTED: 950z
Always will agree to most recent price.

-Chad

Attached: 950z
Cannons are now valued at 450z

-Chad
You guys are messing with my training schedule! But duties are duties...

[Chad gets: 2x Cannon]
[Other gets: 950 z]

Now shoo! The tournament is coming close!

- LM.EXE - Chip Trade Navi -
Are you still taking Cannon chips? I've got one and would like to sell it for your proposed price of 450 z.

NBS

[Attached: 1x Cannon]
Done

-Chad

Attached: 450z
Heh. Buying cannons again? You might need to run your own chip shop at this rate! Just...don't tell Soryu I said that...hates competition.

Chad loses: 450z
Chad gets: Cannonx1

NBS loses: Cannonx1
NBS gets: 450z

Now. LEAVE ME ALONE! I have training to do!

-Linkman.exe
Chads Chips Have Gotten New Prices

New... New..... NEW
PRICES!!!

Cannonx4: 500z
HeatShotx3: 950z
RageClawx2:800z
Cactball1x3:975z
Ringlog1x1:1250z
Firehit1x2:1400z
Minibomb: Shop Price
Recovery80: 5000z
Hi-Cannon: 1400
Spreader1x2: 2000z
Lilbomb: 1400z
Bubblerx2: 1200z
Swordx1: 1400z
Magbomb1: 1350z

Come on down and see the prices that even sales navis think are insane!

All prices subject to negotiation
Hey, I have a question. I'm not quite sure if I want to trade it away just yet, but how much would you price a Spice1 at in pure zenny? I've gotten another chip, so I don't need to worry about leveling down anymore.

--Ceres Notara
Sorry for the delay, calculations took some time.

A spice1 would currently be valued at 2900z even, barring market fluctuations.

-Chad
On a side note, I am searching for 2075z. Will borrow with reasonable interest rates.

-Chad
It has come to my attention that there exists a TrainArrow1. My initial offer is a Soulblast1 in exchange.

Oh, and I am back. Prior exchange rates still stand until an update takes place.

-Chad
I have a Trainarrow1... and I must say, the fact that you're willing to offer as rare a battlechip as a Soulblast1 for it is enticing. Deal.

-Shigeru Yamada

Hah! A blast of my soul and I won't have to fire another shot... wait, what, limits to damage and number of targets? Damn.

-Voltman

[Attached: Trainarrow1]
Excellent, it hasn't even been attached to his folder yet, he has been busy fighting... uh.. something.

-Chad

[Attached: Soulblast1]