Chip Trade

Hmm...that sounds like quite the bargain. A win-win situation on both of our ends, yes?

What say you Chad? Yes?

~Shadowess
Hmmmm.....

First of all, I do not generally agree with the pricing of chips at the shop. The owner surely prices them based upon availability or factory cost or some nonsense, I value based on practical use. They are generally all inflated there, and as you will notice, I refuse to come even close to their prices on either end (buying or selling).

That said, I will calculate the cost of a Recovery100 now.

If 1500 is a unit value for one chip of absolute average value, that chip would be a rank 4, therefore I rate it at approximately 6000z in value. This coincides with its usefulness equivalent to about 200 damage, or two flamelines. Overall, by my calculations of worth, I would be short approximately 400z.

If you increase the amount offered by 400z, or anyone one chip, we have a deal.

-Chad
Heh, you run a hard bargain, but alright. I'm short on cash, so I'll throw in a FireHit1, which, from your sell rates, would put you 900z ahead of the game. If you'd be kind enough to put that surplus in as a trade-off to the miss, it would complete our deal flawlessly.

-Z

[Attached: FireHit1, Recov100]
Fair Enough

-Chad

Attached:
Lil Cloud, 900z, Magbomb1, Thunder1
Here's my part of the bargin...

Attach: 3000z, Minibomb

- Polonius
And here is mine

And here is a coupon for being such a good customer. Trade it in for 10% off on any one exchange.

-Chad

Attached: Firetower1, ChadCoupon10
I have my eye on you now, Chad.

And thanks for trying out the Chip Trader.

-Soryu Gosthe.

H-here goes!

-Linkman.exe

Z LOSE: FireHit1, Recov100. GET: Lil Cloud, 900z, Magbomb1, Thunder1.
Chad LOSE: Lil Cloud, 900z, Magbomb1, Thunder1, Firetower1. GET: FireHit1, Recov100, Minibomb, 3000z.
Polonius LOSE: Minibomb, 3000z. GET: Firetower1, ChadCoupon10.
Hmm...I believe it's our turn to make a small exchange, yes?

Please forgive me though. Currently, I'm in a little situation with my navi, so this will have to wait.

~Shadowess

My dear, it would appear as though I have been tempted into an offer, which I am somewhat hard-pressed to take up. But, so as to be fair to you, I am still willing to complete this deal if you wish. If, however, we are to call this deal off, thereby allowing me to complete this other trade, I offer to you a PhoenixShot1 free, as a token of my apologies. The choice is yours...

-Z
I imagine this must be nerve racking.

Very well, you're free to trade with whomever you wish as I'm a woman and a woman knows how to use their time, and I surely wish not to waste yours. However, I won't take that chip as such charity isn't necessary just because of my unfortunate endeavor. My loss, Yes?

~Shadowess
Looks like our trade was left in the digital dust, eh Chad? Let's try this again.

Your Aquaknife for my FireHit1 and 500z.

~ Zanallen

Still Attached: 500z, FireHit1
It's still attached...

-Chad

A most reasonable woman... I would do well to keep in contact with you, yes? Attached is my E-Mail address, so feel free to contact me should you ever need any busting assistance, or some casual company...

-Z

[ATTACHED: Address: Z2.0@ElecMail.net ]
Seems pretty simple, no? My apologies for missing this...

-Linkman.exe

ZANALLEN GET: AquaKnife

CHAD GET: FireHit1, 500z
I'm not sure what good having your E-Mail will bring me...

But I suppose it wouldn't do any harm, yes? I will accept.

~Shadowess
um...hello, I am wondering what chips you still have left for sale, I do not have much zenny right now, so something about 850 or less zenny that you might be willing to part with?
-Kou
(baump)
Oh Fhwoo!

It seems that you are in need of chips, yes?

Well I wouldn't mind sparing one, but 850 Zenny is cutting it mighty lose. Should you not keep a grasp on that little sort of money you have? Oh! But who am I to talk? HooHoo!

Anyway, you may browse through my folder freely and see if there is anything I can offer. Make it quick as my navi is being bothered and I wish to know what to take out that will meet your needs.

{Attached: Mem.Dat-Folder Listing Data}
Oh, um, I just looked at your folder, and, well, maybe you would be willing to let one of your magbombs go for 850z? If you want, I could throw in my cannon as well.
-Kou
You're tossing a Cannon? Really?

Oh! Well it's not my place to argue with what the customer wants, yes? Yes! Simply to know my place!

I will attach the Magbomb1 immediately after this small endeavor, so I trust that you will be ready my fiesty friend, yes?