Grand Unveiling!

Voltman woke up, and started looking for his new crystal handed friend. He saw him, and the tension between the other navi standing there and him was so high it could have vaporized anyone who dared to get in the way of the navis' eye contact. Realizing the danger of a mass fight here, Voltman walked over to Kenji, and started to pull on his leg.
Mister! Mister! Please don't fight here! Lots of innocent people and programs could get hurt!
Seeing no response from him, he walked over to Moonlight.
Hey! Mister Moonlight! Don't fight here! It's a party! Relax! Make friends!
He looked over at Capuchin, and saw a perfect way do release the tension.
Hey, look! A monkey navi balancing a plate on a pole on her head!
He ran over to her, careful not to break her concentration.
"oh a little from column A, a little from columnB." Grinned Kenji as he fired his four hitodamas at the navi, then charged at him with his glowing arms.
Voltman shot electricity between the two, and batted away the weapons with a rageclaw.
ENOUGH! NO FIGHTING AT A CROWDED PARTY!
He turned to both the navis, as if daring them to argue.
Pianissimo looked back and forth between the fighting navis. "Great, just what we need here..." he sighed, drawing his katana. He wouldn't fight for now, but if things got out of hand, he would be more than willing to jump in.
Moonlight leaped into the air before whirling fiercely, attempting to push himself through the air and gain some distance, hopefully over and past him, upon hitting the ground, he bent his knees and shifted his position to follow the landing...
With mild bemusement, Triggerman observed the spear bearing navi attempt to dissaude the pair of combatants from violence.

Violence solves everything... it just makes problems along the way.

"....you'll have to try a helluva alot better than that, kid," he said dustily, relaxing his grip on the six-shooter.
Capuchin noticed that this young navi child was attempoting to stop a fight. She immediatley began to move her way over and said, "You know, the kids gotta point." She gave a big smile, "have fun at a party, dont fight."
A booming voice issued into Kenji's ear as he began to attack. He halted his attack, and called back his hitodama an inch in front of the navi's face. The aura around his arms disappeared, as well as the hitodama. He stood up straight and opened up a com channel.

"Kenji... what the hell are you doing?"

"oh... Hey Keito... whats up?"

"I'm sitting here trying to relax, and here you are being a total dick!"

"Well... i was just,"

"Shut up! Now be a good boy and apologize."

"And if i don't?"

"I'll alter your character data and make you wear a pink dress..."

"...fine, ass. Sorry about the pie, but your jumpsuit is still stupid."
... and got pinned by Volt's rageclaw.
STOP! NOW! THIS IS NOT HOW YOU BEHAVE! GOT A FIGHT?!? TAKE IT TO DENDOME! NOT HERE!
"...Bit of a hard trick to follow," Triggerman grunted to the effeminate navi, with a nod to Moonlight. "...don't think you've got anything on him, pansy. Might want to play dead."
Bard laughed in the mist of it all. She was still pounding on the center of her drum in a steady beat.

Boom. Boom. Boom. Boom.

Bard watched with widened eyes as the hyper kid tired to stop the fight. Bard shrugged and slowly moved away from the crowd, stopping her drums. She sat in the background, simply watching for now. "I have already set the mode with that beat of mine," She said giggling. Leo sighed and said, "Lets avoid doing to many chaos forming things while here. Hey look! Pie! Key Lime..yum!" Bard's eyes went wide as she ran back over to the cart, grabbing another piece of Key Lime Pie. Her mouth watered as she shoved the food into it, devouring it quickly. While she grabbed another piece, she moved back on top of the booth she was on before and watched the fight and events unfolding.

Leo sighed and said, "Bard. No more tribal drum downloads for you." Bard's eyes went wide and the pouty lip face came instantly. "Wh-what? Why not? I learn from them!" Leo crossed his arms over his chest and said, "Suuure." "I do! I really do! I swe--" Her voice trailer off as she saw a strange Navi in the background of the fight. He wore a strange overcoat and held one hand under it, like a general or something. She stared blankly at him, ingoring the fight. Leo sighed and said, "Bah. A.D.D much?" Bard snapped back into reaility and said, "No!" She turned her attention back to the Navi that seemed to just stand out.
Voltman turned to Triggerman.
Hey. No more fighting! Didn't your operator ever tell you that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?
He disabled the Rageclaw, and pushed on Moonlight's back to help stand him up.
Sorry Mister Moonlight. You were getting kinda crazy.
He smiled at him, and asked,
Will you forgive me?
Glaring at the champion of righteousness from beneath the brim of his hat, Triggerman gave an indifferent grunt.

"...kid, you're working from a very limited vocabulary."
Moonlight rose to a stand. "Hm, of course I will. I should apalogize though; I was simply metering him." He walked casually up to Kenji. "You're fairly impressive, is a little odd looking yourself. I'm Moonlight." He said, holding his hand out for a shake.
American jumped down from the table, he then began to run. He reached the area where the few navi's were about to fight. He held his arm out and his rifle appeared from the digital data that was once there. It was in his hand, fully loaded and ready for a fight. Or to stop one, he then held it at his side.

"Come on guys, either listen to the kid. Or get someone to decide this. You have to admit the jumpsuit is a little retro. The basic gray, but the claw adds style, the scarf takes it away."

American then shrugged his shoulders then turned his head to the other navi. He raised his hand and placed it infront of the navi with the sash. He was about to speak when he turned to the kid.

"I have no reason to break this fight up. But I have all the reason to fight."

American then turned his head back to the second navi. He began to blink fast and hard. He then finished blinking and raised his eyebrow up high.

"I'm not here to watch a navi get his ass handed to him. So shut up, sit down. And have some cheese."
"Pie. Bah! No substance for a warrior. Certainly, 'comrade,' let's get in line and enjoy what these little weaklings wish to bait us with. They must be gathering us all here for some reason other than stuffing our faces," MeleeMan grunted, heading to the back of the line. "It should be a crime to make people wait to eat like this."

Upon recieving refreshments, MeleeMan made short work of the entire array he'd selected. He wiped his mouth gruffly with one arm, then turned back to Rass. "Say, look over there, kid. Doesn't it look like some kind of fights starting?" he asked, still frowning but seeming interested. Even though his eyes were shielded, Rass could tell they were burning with violent intent. "The guy with the gun, that one with the scarf... they don't look like real fighters, but if a street brawl is started," he laughed, slamming one gauntlet into the other, "I'm going to be over there."

"Wait! Those navis might be experienced fighters! We haven't even run any simulations yet or anything!" Rania pleaded. "Don't be hasty, okay?"

"If they're fighting, I'm fighting too. That's all there is to it. In a street fight, it doesn't matter who your opponent is," he commented. He looked down to Rass with an unintentionally menacing glance, "and you can never tell who you're pounding once you've entered the fray."
Capuchin gave a smile as she made her pole flip in teh air. Opening her left hand she caught the plate and she grasped the pole with her right. "Honestly. Fighting isnt the best thing to do around here. lets have some fun and make friends!"

Quote (Zal)

Glaring at the champion of righteousness from beneath the brim of his hat, Triggerman gave an indifferent grunt.

"...kid, you're working from a very limited vocabulary."

Volt cocked his head, confused.
What does that mean? Are you saying that just because I'm little I can't be as serious as you big people?
He deactivated the GMO, making it seem as if his normal form was the GMO.
Now, what were you saying? Something about my vocabulary, if I'm not mistaken? I'll let you know that while my more diminuitive form may be somewhat childish in its analogies, I'm just as correct as if I had said it with larger words, a deeper voice, and more muscle to back it up, correct?
Done with his speech, he reverted to Child.GMO
'Kay? I'm not STUPID or anything! I just don't like meanies like you that can't seem to get along with anyone. It's a party! Loosen up! EAT PIE!
Kenji took a glance at the navi in front of him, scanning him from head to toe. He gripped his hand firmly, and gave a grin.

"Names Kenji, bit of a scrawny one aren't you? I'd like to see you back up those words of yours. Wanna go one on one sometime?"

Keito gave a deep sigh, and smacked his hand to his forehead. Kenji smirked then looked down to see a small child around his ankles, and a small crowd of navis surrounding them.

"Drew a bit of a crowd didn't you?"

"Oh bite me Keito."
In a kind of amused silence, Triggerman became aware of the presence of another naive individual.

A gale alighted Triggerman's poncho, gently throwing it into a squall of movement.

"...batting your eyelashes hasn't impressed. Boyscout, take a hike," he spoke, his voice tinged with lead.