Grand Unveiling!

"Ice cream too!? Yes!" Shuilong shoutd in joy, grabbin three pumpkin and three ice cream pies.
"Man, I'm kind of jealous." Shin commented as Shuilong sat back down, further away from the food cart and began tasting the flavor of the pies. The ice cream pie was cookies and cream, just the way he liked it. And the pumpking pie, well, it was pumpkin pie goodness, what'd you expect? MSG?
"Oooh, sooo good!" Shuilong said between mouthfulls of pie.
"Might wanna get some punch to drown it down." Shin stated.
"Pie first, punch later." Shuilong retorted as he started on another ice cream pie.

((This is making me hungry. XD))
American moved his dirty boots down from the table. He left a large spot of mud and grime on the table near his spot. He wondered why his boots would do that, especially him being made up of data. How could his boots even collect grime and mud. It was a mystery that baffled American, even more then the hand. American began to look at his hand once more. Just staring at the red gloved hand, it seemed a mystical god was before the way he looked at his hand. But soon he left the trance once more and began to rattle on and on.

"PIE, and ICE CREAM? Now why would I eat that. Where the hell is the meat and potatoes? I need something that won't make me fat."

American then began to wonder on his words, it seemed he was exhibiting human like natures more often then usual lately. But how could this be when he was but data. It means something had to be written into him that did this kind of thing. But what, if he could slap himself and feel it. If his boots could accumulate mud and grime, why couldn't he do other things that humans did. It was going to be a myster to American for a while. He would have to find a scientist if he wanted his questions answered. But American left the trance once again, he picked up his pouch from his side. He placed it on the table and opened it, to reveal he had placed a large steak in it, and a small cheese wheel. He also pulled a small cantina, the contents being ale.

"Meat, cheese and drink. Breakfast of a champ."
Coming through the link, Stringer noticed the growing mass of people. "Well, if there'd be news anywhere, it'd probably be here." Looking to his side, he noticed the food cart, and the large line in front of it. Glancing at his glove, he thought if he should be "creative" about getting through the line. "Hmm... Nah, not worth it," mumbled Stringer, letting his hand fall to his side as he stepped into line.
Suddenly vanishing into the shadows, Pianissimo returns to his seat a minute later with a slice of each flavor he could get his hands on.

"Lines are for wusses," he said quietly, before calling out to Capuchin, "Banana cream, you say?" he said, holding out a slice.
Raiden appeared in a blast of electricity that exploded up out of the portal, and then reformed his shape on the ground in front of it. His boots plunked firmly down on the tiles. His head immediately tilted up, a wondering smile flowing across his face as he took everything in.

"A Netsquare...!" he muttered reverently, his former sarcasm completely gone. In its place was a sort of light jubilation, and a brightness had found its way into his eyes. It seemed to be true; he did seem to change with every network.

Then his head tilted down, and he caught sight of the massive bustle.

"Navis."

His jaw almost dropped as he surveyed them all. Anti found the interest he took in them a bit weird. He looked at every one of them individually, giving each of them a large part of his attention, absorbing every detail of them. It was like he had very little experience with any CustomNavis.

Seemingly in a daze, he wandered over to the massive cart of pie and drinks that had recently appeared in the Netsquare. He stopped and looked down at the massive amounts of food, a shadow passing across his face.

"Anti?" he called sadly.

"Yeah? What?"

"I don't have any eating subroutines."

"Oh." She felt something along the lines of pity spark inside of her. "Really? Uh. I can code a bit, just what Dad told me. I'll see if I can program something for you."

The smile was back on, and he was directing it up at his Operator. "Are you serious? Thanks a lot!"

That done, he drifted in a near-haze over to the nearest seat, still giving the Navis every ounce of his attention.
For a moment, Triggerman entertained the idea of shooting down the collection of digital foodstuffs that had been laid before them. They had invited nothing but frivolities.

His hand strayed to the .45 beneath his serape; the cold metal dared him to carry the act out, but sense dictated to him better. It was hardly discreet.

Lowering his hat with his left hand, Triggerman stood still, as the Western Wind grazed his arm. His poncho fluttered in the windy effect, before falling to rest again.

The scenery was pleasant enough, but intuition had still left a sour taste in the back of Triggerman's throat.

He found his hand still lingering near the revolver. It found it's home there; at any moment, Lady Luck might bring an unforeseen curve ball.
Shuilong noticed that someone was continually staring at the group of navis. He glanced around and saw a ninja-like navi looking at the group in awe. Shuilong picked up his chair and his pies and sat down next to the navi.
"Great place huh?" Shuilong commented, taking a slice of pumpkin pie. "Pie?" the navi asked, offering Raiden a slice.

((Yes EN, I'm now making Shuilong not so anti-social.))
"Hey thanks Pianissimo!" Capuchin cheeps as she takes the pie from him and begins to quickly chow down. "EEP EEP! Its really good! She does a backflip in rejoicement as she swallows the last bit of it and licks her plate clean.

"Yummy! I didnt think tehy's make it that good. Now its time for some fun."

She then tosses the plate in the air and balances it on her pole as she palances that on her head.
"Pie?" Raiden locked up for a full second, staring rather blatantly at the dragon Navi that had approached him. Then he managed to shake himself out of it, and shook his head with a sad smile. "Nah, I can't...combat model, wasn't programmed to--"

"--you shut up. Have a go. Just gave you an eating program."

With a quick thank-you directed at Anti, he seized the pie and immediately dug in, his new subroutine telling him exactly what to do.

"Thanks," he muttered through a mouth crammed with it. Then he remember his manners, and swallowed before he went on. "Thanks. I'm Raiden. Seems pretty busy in here, doesn't it?"
Moonlight wiped the gunk off of himself before having a taste. "Aw...I was hoping for pumpkin. Ah well.." He turned to face the navi once more. "Your attacks are very indirect, often using mediums other than your own strength. Are you really that weak?" He approached him with a couple of steps. "If you're looking for a sparring match, all you have to do is ask. Put 'em up, and show me what you got..." He finished, holding a somewhat lax stance, slouched a bit with his arms down, swaying a bit...
Kenji raised an eyebrow and looked at the approaching navi.

"Hehehe, you underestimate me. I'm not just a long range fighter."

Kenji's eyes began to glow as his arms began to become shrouded in a blue fiery aura. He took a fighting stance and glared at the navi as four hitodamas materialized around his head.
Voltman sat on the cart, happily digging into a bowl filled with chocolate ice cream covered in syrup.
Wait, how the hell did he get there?
Meh. All plot holes aside, Shigeru's green hand of athourity picked up Voltman by his armor and deposited him in his seat once more. Now, where Bard would be sitting, there was a note in bad handwriting and spelling. How fast IS this kid, anyways?
Oh yeah. The note. It read (in orange crayon):

Misez Singur persun. Im verey sorry for anyo annoyo making you angree. Pleze forgiv me? I wont tuch yor drum or shirt.
-Volt

Meanwhile, the kid in question was already done with his ice cream, chocolate covering much of his face around his mouth, and sleeping with his head on the table. Wow. He DID tire out quickly.
"That it is." Shuilong replied. "Apparently, the first one hundred navis get some special souvenir of some sort. That's bound to attract most navis, but..." Shuilong waited for a bit before saying his next comment, "you can't forget about how good pie tastes." The navi then devoured another slice of ice cream pie, wiped his mouth, and turned to Raiden, "Raiden is it? My name is Shuilong, pleased to meet you." The dragon navi then extended out his hand for a handshake.
Eying through the crowd of navis, Triggerman observed the miniature engagements of the sociables. His attention only lingered on one for a sparse moment before it moved to the next in a darting fashion.

"If you're looking for a sparring match, all you have to do is ask. Put 'em up, and show me what you got..." he heard amongst the noise. With a dart of his head, he located the origin of the speaking; a jumpsuit clad navi with a distinctive blue scarf.

...Was this what his gut had been telling him about?
Sensibility debated with his intuition. He didn't look the thug type, but the slinger wasn't quick to drop suspicion on an individual.

He lowered his hat as his hand gained firm grip on the six-shooter beneath the folds of his serape.
With bated trigger finger, he gently edged his way in the direction of the navi, his eyes steeled to the scarf-wearer as he progressed amidst the crowd.
Capuchin made the pole bounce off her head and onto her nose still keeping teh plate palaced ontop too.
Bard stared blankly at the Child Navi, as it was already in his seat and eating. She glanced down to the note and read the bad handwriting as best she could. She blinked after barely making the message out and said, "This kid is going to drive me up a wall, just by being around me. I can feel it." She slowly brought her drum back over her shouldera dn galnced at the now sleeping Navi. "What the!?!" She exclaimed, seeing the Navi was already asleep. She blinked once more at, with Leo joining in the disbelieving blinking, and said, "I don't even want to know." Bard nodded in agreement with her operator and slowly climbbed down from the object she was on, keeping a careful watch on that strange child the whole time.

Once she was down, Bard looked at the line and said, "Awwl man! I have to wait in line for my food! Man!" She crossed her arms over her chest and put on the pouty lip face. Leo smacked his forhead and just simply coughed. Bard smirked and pulled her piccolo out, and began playing some notes. Soon enough, one of the pie slices was in her hands. "Key lime!" She exclamined, quickly digging into the food after placing her piccolo back on her belt. "Yay!" She said through the mouthfulls of Key Lime pie. Once she was done, she sat the dish on the ground and slowly backed away from it, and the kid. She moved around the area, looking for other Navi's to intermiggle with.

She found no one of intreset, other than two dueling Navi's. She quickly took advantage of the moment and sat down on the ground nearby, playing a steady beat on her drum.
American placed the pouch once more on the table. He wasn't very hungry so he had moved the steak and cheese to the side. Mainly away from him, but not far enough that someone would steal it and take it for their own. American wasn't ready to give up the best meal here, by making a simple mistake. So he began to scrummage through his pouch, he was packing some fire power in there. A practically endless supply of ammo cartridges for his M16, a couple frag grenades that he didn't use. Another cantina, but this one filled with water if he ever needed it.

"Damn, it's not in here. Bo, what did you do with the knife I keep in here?"

--

Bo began to shake his head in disgust, as he heard American ask that question. He already knew what his navi kept in the pouch, so he had taken out the knife so he wouldn't scare anyone. But keeping some frag grenades, and ammo in there was enough. He let American keep his pistols that were in his boot, but that made little to no difference for American. So Bo began to let American have the bad news of what happened.

"I took it away, there is no need for you to be using it out in the open. We don't even have anything that could remotely need a knife."

--

American began to let out a loud yell, an angry yell. He yelled so loud that most of the people around him heard him. But then he put his hand over his mouth so he would shut himself up. Think American, theres no reason for a knife. You have the grenades. But those were always in there, what if he had wasted them. If he wasted them then needed them later. What would he do, there was no replenishing these grenades with a little jackout procedure.

"Alright Bo you win. But I get to do this then."

American began to stand on the table, his large muddy boots leaving more mud on the table. He stood up tall and took his helmet off, as he did he lowered it to cover his heart. He then began to speak, his voice was a sing song voice.

"We need a song, a jolly song. Everyone join in if you know this song. We eat these meals placed before us today. Only to wish we hadn't after filling up. Theres many a brother here today, but to be a brother, you need but live. Wish a mackoo and you too."

((I got bored, I wanted to start a song.))
"'Underestimate'? You misunderstand. I just want to see what you're like." He said calmly, maintaining his stance. "Can you defend yourself when things get serious, or are you just a prankster?" He asked....
Raiden grinned and quickly balanced the plate on his knee to shake Shuilong's one hand with both of his. "Really cool to meet you, Shuilong. This is really the first time I've been outside any kind of sealed server, so sorry for all the staring. And you're right, the pie is really good."

He looked down at his now-empty plate and shrugged sheepishly.

"So a souvenir, huh? I can't wait to see what it is. I hope they announce it soon..."
Capuchin heard teh drum and began to dace to it. "Nice beat!" She complimented as she began to swirl and dance around, "its very catchy!"