Front Counter

"All right, one Counter battlechip, coming up," said Soryu, pulling open the sliding door to the counter display and pulling out one of the displayed chips there. Wiping it down, he set it on the counter, swiped the PET through the register's scanner, and put it back.

"There you go. Have a nice day," he said.

Na'im GET: [Counter1] Battlechip
Na'im LOSE: 7000z
Na'im swung his PET back onto his back while putting the newly purchased chip with his other chips, then left the store to go and meet up with his friends.
Deciding that 3 for 3 was good enough to be a decisive victory over the chip trader, Sabrina wandered over to the more purchasable chips, and looked them over for a moment before deciding to give her library another, sizable boost. [color=blue]"Hi, how's business? Because however it is, it's getting better! I'll take...Attack+10, V-Gun, SideGun...oh, why not, AquaKnife and BambooKnife! Just say the number that costs, because I don't feel like doing the math, and I'll transfer it! Wireless, baby!" Place button over button serving as 'OK' button, and...wait for the total. It'd be a lot, but she was in such a great mood, she didn't even care.

[Order of Purchase
1-Attack+10 - 1000[s]z[/s]
2-V-Gun - 1800z
3-SideGun - 2750z
4-AquaKnife - 2400z
5-BambooKnife - 2400z
TOTAL - 10350z]
"... I need to get the trader fixed," mumbled Soryu depressingly, as he grabbed the chips requested, and set them on the counter. "Two thousand, carry the seven... ten thousand three hundred and fifty," counted Soryu, setting up the wireless zenny transfer, and confirming it on his end.

"All right, you're set. Have a nice day."

Sabrina GET: [Attack+10] [V-Gun] [SideGun] [AquaKnife] [BambooKnife] Battlechips
Sabrina LOSE: 10350z
And in came Soryu's favorite person. Still extremely happy over her utter triumph earlier, she looked his stock of SubChips, using her PET as a calculator in the process. "Don't worry, I'm not going to embarrass your trader again! Just buying stuff this time!...Okay, I'll take an Escape, two Untraps, two MiniEnergy, a SmallEnergy, aaand...two EnergyPacks! Yep, that should just about clean me out!"

[Order of Purchase
1 - Escape SubChip - 600[s]z[/s]
2 - Untrap SubChip x 2 - 800z
3 - MiniEnergyPack SubChip x 2 - 100z
4 - SmallEnergyPack SubChip - 120z
5 - EnergyPack SubChip x 2 - 600z

TOTAL - 2220z]
Soryu mumbled something incomprehensible while he counted out the subchips onto the counter, tallying up the total cost in his head. Waving his finger about in the air, as if he was using an invisible calculator, he made out the answer. "Twenty-two hundred twenty zenny," he said, transferring said amount out of Sabrina's account.

"Should be good. Have a nice day."

Sabrina GET: [Escape] [Untrap] x2 [MiniEnergyPack] x2 [SmEnergyPack] [EnergyPack] x2 Subchips
Sabrina LOSE: 2220z
Button press. Cash transferral. Placing SubChips into the appropriate pocket. All were things Sabrina did. "Yup! See you around!"

And then, leaving the shop. She did that, too.
Jack panted as he had ran from his house to here, the fact he was in need of some subchips would be draining on his very limited resources.

H-Hey, Soryu. I need three mini-energy sub chips if you would be so kind as to rush my order. Had to leave my navi to get these. 150 zenny, right?" He asked as he put down his credit card and waited to get his stuff.

(Mini-EnergyX3 at 50z each=150z total, 30z remaining in account after transaction)
"All right, all right, just a sec," said Soryu, grinning as he deliberately swiped the card on the register as slowly as he could, while his other hand reached for the subchips. The beep of confirmation for the card seemed like the longest period of time in the world. "There you go. Have a nice day."

Jack GET: [MiniEnergy] SubChip x3
Jack LOSE: 150z
Jack, practically grinding his teeth at this point, grabbed the three Mini-energies, as well as his card, and ran out the store in a hurry, hoping he could administer one to Mask before she got into another fight.
Destin Obscura walked into the shop and approached the counter. "Hello, I would like to purchase three MiniEnergyPacks, four SmallEnergyPacks, one Escape, and one Untrap please. I believe that comes to 1630z."

Want:

[x3] MiniEnergyPacks: 50x3=150
[x4] SmallEnergyPacks: 120x4=480
[x1] Escape: 600
[x1] Untrap: 400

150+480+600+400=1630z
At that time, Soryu was turned around, working on something. Destin's order didn't seem to make the shopkeeper notice him at all, though. The awkward silence continued for about five seconds before Soryu turned around, a strangely grave expression on his face. He pointed down at Destin, and said, "You are already done."

Destin felt his pockets become heavier for some reason.

Destin GET: MiniEnergyPack x3, SmallEnergyPackx4, Escape, Untrap
Destin LOSE: 1630z
Destin looked in his pockets and pulled out the chips. Then he looked at his PET and saw that the funds had been already transferred. He checked once more to be sure. Yep. "Impressive... Pleasure doing business with you" And then Destin beat a hasty retreat.
Almost the instant he regained his Navi, Hector walked through the doors of the shop, and began checking out the stock. It seemed pretty clear he was looking for something specific, however, as he started putting money on the table. "Ah, excellent, you do have them. I'll take ElecKnife and BambooKnife, then...well, I suppose you can add two MiniEnergy, as well. Not like 100z is of any consequence."

- BUYING -

- ElecKnife: 1800z
- BambooKnife: 1800z
- MiniEnergyPack x 2: 100z
TOTAL: 3700z

CURRENT MONEY TOTAL: 3740z
NEW MONEY TOTAL: 40z
"Gimme a sec," said Soryu, who was talking on the phone, gesturing at Hector with a few fingers to hold. "Yeah, yeah, I'll pay it off in a couple days. You'd better get me that discount," he growled, flipping through his chip catalogue. He pulled out a couple of the knife series chips, and materialized the subchips from his pocket.

"No, I don't want car insurance, get off my case," said Soryu, shuffling through the money and confirming its quantity. Hanging up on the caller, he nodded to confirm the purchase. "Thank you, and have a nice day."

Hector GET: [ElecKnife] [BambooKnife] Battlechips, MiniEnergyPack x2
Hector LOSE: 3700z
"Much obliged." And with nothing more than that, Hector scooped up his haul and headed off...
After an arduous journey to it, Hector walked into the shop, and placed money on the counter, apparently knowing precisely what he wanted. "Guess I'll stock up on support chips this time. Attack+10 and Barrier sound good."

- BUYING -

- Attack+10: 1000z
- Barrier: 500z
TOTAL: 1500z

CURRENT MONEY TOTAL: 1840z
NEW MONEY TOTAL: 340z
"Why is it that I haven't seen anyone since you were last here? Don't people need chips anymore?" Soryu complained with a scowl. "Feels like it's been months since someone else came in here." He retrieved the two chips from under the counter and slid them to Hector, retrieving the money as he withdrew his hand.

"Enjoy and have a nice day," he said gloomily, like he was only saying it out of habit.

Hector GET: Barrier, Attack+10
Hector LOSE: 1500z
"You're asking the wrong man, my friend." After inspecting his pair of support chips for a moment, Hector pocketed them, and proceeded to exit, as swiftly as he entered.
REGALIA SAUNTERED INTO THE SHOP, CANE TAPPING ON THE FLOOR, AND- realized this is a real-world shop thread.

So Thomas yawned, waltzing up to the counter, and set his PET on top of it. "Goin' on a bit of a stocking run this time, Soryu! I'm going to need 4 SmallEnergyPacks, 3 EnergyPacks, a LargeEnergypack, and two MiniEnergyPacks." He paused. "You got all that?"

((
4 Small Energy = 480z
3 Energy = 900z
1 Large Energy = 600z
2 Mini Energy = 100z
Total: 2080z))