3-Chip Trader Machine

*Clank*

After the recov10, a minibomb was released from the machine.
"Shoot!" Another lousy chip? Come on! ...Well, she still wasn't done. Taking out two MORE extra chips, she placed them, along with the MiniBomb, into the Chip Trader, and pulled the lever. Eventually numbers would kick in and she'd get something not-so-awful, right? ...Right?

[Order of Turn:
1-MarkCannon1, MarkCannon1, MiniBomb]
*Clank*

Two failures later, the machine released a well earned Cornshot2 battlechip.
...Phew, all her chips weren't lost in vain after all. Tossing the chip lightly for a second, Sabrina turned around and exited the store, content that it wasn't a total loss.

(TO SCILAB, MWAHAHAHAHA)
Walking up to the trader, Jack reached into his folder and produced his recover10, a Rageclaw1 and his Guard1, between four of his fingers and promptly put them into the receptor and pulled the leaver, hoping for something that would be of use to him...

Overview
Recover10+Rageclaw1+Guard1=?????
After feeding the machine and twisting the knob, Jack is awarded with an entirely new chip. However, it may not have been the one he was hoping for...

LOSE: Recover10, Rageclaw1, Guard1

GET: Energybomb
Jack, with his eye twitching, quickly took and deposited the chip in his folder as he left, he may or may not have dropped an F-bomb in the park where children were playing earlier.
Walking into the chip shop once more, jack headed right for the chip trader like a man on a mission, slotting three chips into the receptor, jack pulled the leaver and waited for a better resault than last time.

Chips being rid of: Cactball1X2 and Energybomb.
The machine rumbled for a bit after being fed three chips. The shaking subsided and it relieved itself of a... Guard1. It looked a bit worn out. Seemed as if someone else had been using it a lot.

LOSE: Energybomb, Cactball1, Cactball1

GET: Guard1
Jack, taking the Guard1, inhaled and exhaled...a lot...before walking outside and heading to scilabs.
Though she didn't really like leaving Harke and the others, especially with that injury, Sabrina entered the chip shop once again. After all, she had a score to settle with a certain chip trader, and that was a matter of international security. All right, he she went. Cannon! Cannon! Cannon! TRI-CANNON ATTACK!!!

[Order of Insertion:
1-Cannon, Cannon, Cannon]
*Pla-thonk*

LOSE: [Cannon] Battlechip x3
GET: [Mine1] Battlechip
Sabrina reached for the chip, bracing herself for the probably disappointment...Mine1? Wow, it actually worked. Woo! With a smile, she pocketed her spoilers and exited the shop, content with the victory.

(TO SCILAB)
Accompanied by Zeo, Sabrina wandered into the Chip Shop, where she had some business. But to buy stuff, or use the chip trader...

...Yeah, that was a silly question.

Dumping most of her spare chips into her hand, she turned to her friend, and smiled. "I'm going to get something good! I can feel it!" And with that, six chips were slammed into the machine, and a level was pulled, causing two chips of unknown origin and effects to drop...

[Order of Insertion:
1-Thunder1, Thunder1, Thunder1
2-CrossBomb, ZapRing2, R(oll)ingLog1]
Sabrina's intuition was shown to be decidedly incorrect as a guard1 and shotgun chip plinked out of the machine.

LOSE: Thunder1 x3, Crossbomb x1, Zapring2 x1, RingLog1
GET: Guard1 x1, Shotgun x1
Having followed Sabrina all the way from the Navi Shop in Scilab to the Chip Shop in ACDC, Zeo watched with curiosity as the girl jammed several chips he wouldn't have minded having straight into the trader. He didn't say anything, just slipped his hands in his jacket pockets and waited for her to pull the lever. Wish I could toss away battlechips like zenny... maybe eventually, he thought.

"..."

Zeo's interest in the trader dropped significantly as he watched the Guard1 and Shotgun drop out of the machine. "What? What'd she get?" ViralMan asked from Zeo's holstered PET. He couldn't see from the device's current perspective. Not wanting to hear ViralMan's reaction to that terrible trade, Zeo tried to placate him. "I uh, didn't see. Probably doesn't matter." Seeing through the boy's glass window of a ruse, the Navi crossed his arms. "I'm not going to make fun of her," he sighed. Zeo stayed quiet for a second before walking up to Sabrina.

"Better luck next time, I guess?" he said, sounding a bit disappointed. Sabrina struck Zeo as the type to try again at this kind of thing no matter how much she lost.
"..."

With an almost eerie calmness after that particular fiasco, Sabrina turned back to her friend, with a small smile. "Guess I was wrong, huh?" Well, there was always next time. And that time...was going to be in the near future, as she approached the main counter.
Zeo watched as Sabrina responded... too calmly... and stalked over to the front counter. "Uh... Sabrina? Are you alright?" he asked, but it seemed she was too busy with whatever she had decided to purchase. "Give it up for now, Zeo. I think she'll be tuned out until she loses another three chips to that jerky machine," ViralMan interjected. "And if she loses again, I suggest you start running."

"Nah, she wouldn't..." Zeo broke off. "Well, I get the feeling this has happened before, yeah." He turned to look at Sabrina as she stood at the counter. Was she twitching or was that his imagination? He prayed it was. "I'll... be careful," he said to his Navi finally before turning back to the trader to wait.
With a screeching halt thanks her boots, Sabrina hastily put in three chips without so much as acknowledging Zeo's existence. She'd chat AFTER getting something less than awful...hopefully.

[Order of Insertion:
1-Guard1, Shotgun, MiniBomb]
Clank clank clank clank

whiiiiirrrrrrrr

ding

Sabrina LOSE: Guard1, Shotgun, Minibomb
Sabrina GET: Mine2

OH YEAHHHHHHH