BJBLANCHARD@dentechmail.net

Burt J. Blanchard is a teacher of religious studies at Dentech University. To get in touch with Professor Blanchard at work, please contact him either over phone or through this e-mail address.

Messages in box: 7
We are sorry to hear you must withdraw for personal reasons, Mr. Blanchard, but since you did successfully pass the first round, please accept this attached reward on behalf of the ONB Tournament staff. We look forward to your future endeavours at the Colosseum.

Attached:
-3000z
TO: BJBLANCHARD@dentechmail.net
SUBJECT: Re: Season's Greetings!
--------------------------------------------------------

<<THIS IS AN AUTOMATED E-MAIL. DO NOT REPLY.>>

Congratulations!

Your Cannon has been accepted and has been exchanged for a Sandring!

#-Attached: Sandring

SUBJECT: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Congratulations!

Your Cannon has been accepted and has been exchanged for a Spreader2!

#-Attached: Spreader2

((Cereal rolled this chip for me))

TO: Burt J. Blanchard @ BJBLANCHARD@dentechmail.net
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thank you for all the compliments, I'm sure your navi would make quite the Miss Santa herself. I'm sending you a great chip that I think anyone can appreciate. It's simple, but it's useful in almost any situation.

-Holly
[color=green][/color]

*Hi-Cannon attached*
~Transmission Incoming...~

Transmission Code
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

~Decoding... Please Wait...~

~Done. Message Reads:~

To: Mr. Blanchard.
Subject: On Counterinfectualism.
Message: I want to thank you again for your trade. I have been trying to get my hands on a second DashAttack chip for some time. However, my main reason for this email is in regards to what you call 'Counterinfectualism.' I assume, by the roots of the title, that it has something to do with countering infection. Infection of what, I am not certain. But you would no doubt tell me in great detail in response to this message. I am listening.

~Message Ends. Downloading Program...~

~Done. Destin's PET IP Loaded.~

D.Obscura@ACDC.Net
TO: Burt J. Blanchard (BJBLANCHARD@dentechmail.net)
SUBJECT: This Chip's For You!
----------------------------------------------

Thanks for donating! Please accept the attached chip as a match for your own donation!

ATTACHMENT: Rope1 BattleChip data
SUBJECT: Mission Contract

Greetings.

I have reviewed the technical specifications of your Navigator, and am pleased to tell you that she qualifies to participate in this mission. At this time, you may still choose to participate or decline. However, you may not divulge any of this information to anyone. The details are as follows:

Three days ago abnormalities began popping up within our Electopian based server farm. These abnormalities included modifying the data we have in storage, and changing our intranet link tables. Thinking this to be a case of corporate espionage, we contacted the NetPolice. They reported nothing out of the ordinary within the server, save confirming that some damage to the net environment was present.

The next day, the problem worsened as server Progs started to go MIA. A few hours later, and Navigators began reporting the datamine network environment itself had been altered and that strange viruses were now present within our servers. Shortly after, Navigators started to go missing as well. Whatever it was began to spread through the server farm seemingly at random, and we were forced to disconnect from the Global Net.

We do not know what is causing this to happen, but we are losing business because of it. Your job will be to find and possibly stop whatever is ruining our datamine. Pull this off, and you will be compensated.

If you are interested, our office is located on Beach Street, in Electopia.

-- Lydia Halstead; Vice President and Chief of Operations for Halstead Dataworks

PS: Oh, and do note that all participants will be monitored by the GNA for the duration of this mission. Do not embarrass us.
SUBJECT: Re:Buddy!
You are going to need a lot more than just me to show anyone you have 'healthy social habits'. But we're not doing anything so I'll come to your place to keep you and your relatives company. As much as I fear this, I'll leave the movie choice to you. You know what your relatives like after all. You do, don't you...? But I don't think I've been at your place before, so mind giving me a route?

NBA
TO: ??? (BJBLANCHARD@dentechmail.net)
SUBJECT: Happy Holidays!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

(DO NOT REPLY TO THIS E-MAIL.)

ATTACHMENT: ElementLeaf BattleChip data
TO: Burt J. Blanchard and Exorcist.EXE - BJBLANCHARD@dentechmail.net
SUBJECT: Happy Giveaway!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: Plasma1 BattleChip data
TO: Burt Blanchard (BJBLANCHARD@dentechmail.net)
SUBJECT: Your New Chip!
Enjoy your new chip, and come to Soryu's for all of your chip needs!

ATTACHMENT: LavaBall1 BattleChip data
TO: Exorcist and Mary (BJBLANCHARD@dentechmail.net)
SUBJECT: Your thank You Gift!

... Well, Merry Christmas, I hope you're enjoying. Rest assured that if we do manage to convince some of the factions to go all in and adopt one of these costumes for the season, this one will almost certainly not be it, so enjoy the sights while it lasts.

Thank you for your donation, enclosed is your thank you gift for supporting our cause.

-Uprising.Exe

ATTCH: PanelShot
TO: BJBlanchard@dentechmail.net
Enjoy your new chip!

ATTACHMENT: RockArm2HP: 75
Properties: Normal, Mobile
Damage: 150 + Stun
Accuracy: C
Description: Summons a Crasher to the field. The following turn, it will leap and crash, causing a massive stunning earthquake for all ground-bound enemies, and send a shockwave towards a line of targets.
Duration: Two turns
Element: Null
Special: Attacks the turn after summoning only.
Trader Rank: C
TO: BJBLANCHARD@dentechmailserv.net
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip DONATIONS!

Attached: SoilZoneEffect: Large Soil Terrain Change
Accuracy: S
Description: Creates a large zone of Soil Terrain, centered on you.
Duration: Once
Element: Wood
Trader Rank: D
Battlechip
TO: BJBLANCHARD@dentechmailserv.net
Happy holidays! Please enjoy your new chip. Remember Soryu's for your next chip DONATIONS!

Attached: DoubleBombDamage: 30 + Blast 2 x 2 Bombs
Accuracy: C
Description: Throws two bombs with a wide range blast at an enemy.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Trader Rank: D