Aimish Artwork

This is too funny to play with. XD
NEVERMIND, saw the Random Lulz thread. XD

Sketchy pencil's a bit hard to see at places.
If I weren't posting from the library, I'd be laughing out loud.

Instead, I'll just have to snicker to myself like an idiot while the other students give me concerned looks.
You know, being from PA, it took me this long to realise it says aImish, not amish.

Quote (Zolem)

You know, being from PA, it took me this long to realise it says aImish, not amish.

o.o

A birthday present that I drew for EN. Scanner raped it, but it's still kinda neat, so I thought I'd show it off.

JOIN MAKAI LOLZ.
God you poor, poor souls. You're all so deprived.

Well, my computer is some sort of devil and wants me to deliver you pictures in the worst scan quality known to mankind. The scanner itself is pretty devilish, and the comp is its partner in crime, moving slow like nobody's business. These would have been way too much of a pain to edit, so I present them to you in the raw splendor of my scanner's idiocy.

Who are these handsome fellows?

Amelie, GladiatorMan's operator for the subplot.

GladiatorMan. I'm getting closer to a design I like, but it still needs work.

Buddy Arlington, MiracleMan's operator for subplot.

MiracleMan.

MiracleMan again.

Unnamed operator of MasquerMan for subplot.

MasquerMan sans mask.

Bayonette's unnamed operator. Bayonette herself is also yet undrawn.

Hope you guys enjoyed them all as much as I've enjoyed playing the World Ends With You and Star Force- I MEAN drawing them.
My gosh, I was deprived and I didn't even know it! :O

[Monocle and Top Hat]Good show old bean, eh wot wot.[/Monocle and Top Hat]

-Twi
No time to chat, same old same old, no way to edit these pictures to better scan quality. I'm convinced something's messing them up and stretching them longwise...

[screeches]

IT'S A GHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST
MOAR RANIA! HAWT HAWT HAWT!

An image of Ixos.

An image of Crises and Feidhelm (both from Makai, ha ha, NPCs, I don't blame you if you don't remember).

This is what I've been doing for the past days since July 29th. No, not drawing, ha ha ha! Playing Soul Calibur IV. And no... not doing Cassandra either. I started drawing planning to have it looking from above downward, so the hair is taller than it needs to be, since what I have near the top would have been at the back of the head and therefore not visible if the perspective was kept correct.
AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!
Still alive, eh? Sidenote, are you getting those YouTube videos I've been sending you? >: O
I assume your return is nigh? Few weeks now, right? Also, that's a sexy drawing.

Something I doodled in the past 20 minutes and then took 10 minutes longer to scan.
I lol'd.
BEATFRIDGE > MELEEMAN

:'D

FUCK YEAH.