Aimish Artwork

Sorry to double post.

You can call me a Void whore now, EN. XD
GREAT STUFF AIM!!! Wow, those headshots are GOD
Nonono. Now you call me a Void whore for knowing who all of those are. D:

Great stuff. Very nice Photoshoppage or whatnot.
Thanks guys.

Part 1 of my design sheet. Needs to be colored, then drawn without the coat. Then I need to draw him from the back. Then I need to draw references for his book and watch. Then I need to draw a whole 'nother design sheet for the other character.

*collapses*
[loads the crits and comments shotgun]

Well, honest, there's very little here for me to bitch at. Yeah, you succeeded at making him look old. However, his head may be just a little small--although that may be from the general lack of hair--and his hands seem rather large. On average, I try and fix my hands so that they're long enough to just cover half of the character's face when held up in front of it. A good hand should be as long as the face, and as wide as you care for.
Methinks it looks fine, 'cept for the really large pants.
To EN: Thanks for taking the time to critique, EN. I tried copying the hand, pasting it by his face, and rotating it so that it was straight upward... You may be right there, it does seem slightly long. I'll try to think of a remedy; either fixing the head or fixing the hands, I guess. I was so worried about making the head too large and the hands too small that I went overboard. XD

To ZS: His pants are actually under his jacket; that's just more of his jacket there. It kind of splits there, which may sort of look like pants. Sorry about that. It should be more clear when I get it colored and get the other drawing up.
Don't apologize! Be a man and stand up for yourself! If ZS can't tell the difference between pants and an overcoat, then to hell with ZS! Real men draw with their fists!

By God! *trembles and raises a pen in the air*

*dies again*
YAY, REFERENCE.

[takes notes]
What would he do for a klondike bar?
He'd give you a booklet and make you attach a woman to a band on your wrist.

's really good. His feet are just a bit odd. Looks like he's flying or standing tiptoe.
I really like it, great detail, but the anatomy is off a little bit. I personally think the hands are a fine size, but the feet are off. The only real issues are anatomy/perspective ones. His chest is drawn facing more forwards, but the shoulder facing the viewer looks more like a side view. The feet are more a view from the top-down while the rest is more a straight on perspective. Also, his arms look a little flat, more depth there would be good ^^

Sorry to sound like I'm tearing it apart, but I know you wanna be as good as possible, and I'm trying to help ^^ Sorry if it was mean...
No, that's good Albel. I need the hardest critique I can get, since that's what I'll be facing when I submit this guy. He needs to be as finely-toned as possible before he's submit.

I see what you're saying about the perspective on the shoulders being wrong, because the way I shaded it makes it go inward like a hole. I'm fairly certain I can fix that with a degree of ease, so I'll jump on it. Moving the second column of buttons more to the right might also fix the issue of making his chest look like its facing entirely toward the screen. The shoes may also need to be fixed... not sure about that one though, because I'm actually thinking of making him walk on his toes (partially becaue I do in real life and it would make his ability to dodge attacks seem more special), but even so, I think the perspective will have to be worked on a bit so that it seems like the bottoms are impeded by the ground.

So yes, thanks. I do indeed need all of the tough critique I can get.
Heh heh.

He could be self-conscious about his height or summat.

But if you do make him walk on his toes, at least the toe of his shoes will have to be flat on the ground, or else he'll look overbalanced. The way it is, it's more as if he's flying and his feet are dangling.
I haven't drawn much of anything for a while... >:[]

Finally attempted to fix up the reference a little. Anything still off?

*cough* *cough* *hack* *die*

I really should finish shading and outlining this. XD
Oh god, TELL me Meleeman didn't just get the genderbender 'shroom!
I think it's a Rania Meleeman Crossfusion O_o.
Oh ho! Haven't you ever looked at yourself in the mirror and thought...

"By God! I wish I was superstar Netopian wonder-child, Hal Belfast! I want the cash, the fame, and all of the women!"

Come on, fess up. We've all thought it before.

Well now, you -can- be, with the Hal Belfast Dating Sim RPG! Available soon wherever video entertainment games are sold. Preorder today!

((Sorry I didn't put that much time into Hal. I just had to draw him looking smarmy though. XD))

LAUGH-ULCER. LAUGH-ULCER.

Anti is going to have the inexplicable desire to punch Hal in the nose when she meets him. X'D