Artings of a Ninja

Can't... say no... to DimensionMan... driving a flipping bus... :'D

Wow, you drew these with amazing speed! I can't believe you already completed this many. O__O; They're quite good, although they have a bit of Megaman Legends "block-hand" syndrome going on.

Raiden smokes? ZOMGeez WTHellz BBQuez!

Divinity is a cheerleader? I would have imagined her as a bit more of a tough girl...

TeethMan's clever and well thought out.

Gunner needs downsides. Nerf please! XD

MeleeMan needs plus-sides. Buff please! XD XD XD But he looks awesome.

Can't say no to DimensionMan driving a bus... you should say that on certain days DimensionGirl and Alternate DimensionMan come in to substitute.

Hrmm... suggestions for more? I'd like to see Rass and Seraphim. :3
Hmm, how about Phoenix?

Description: Umm, all I can think of is pyromaniac, has burned down multiple educational structures, and has huge criminal record. You can choose the appearance.

I could imagine Rass as the insane person and Seraph as the video game addict.

Quote ()

Hrmm... suggestions for more? I'd like to see Rass and Seraphim. :3

Second'd!

Eon Seramoto "Seraph": The Otaku
Rather thin asian boy with glasses and a portable gaming system. Usually wears a shirt that has the name of his current favorite anime and carries a backpack adorned with keychains depicting popular video game characters. Sports some pretty wild hair.

-Loose grasp on reality
-Inflated sense of self-importance
-Currently failing math and science, but excels at creative writing.
-For some reason, is tolerated by Melee

The Rassholes: Social delinquents
Gang of four students, three male, one female, who are notorious for various schoolyard misdemeanors - ditching class, "losing" homework, etc. Despite their constant bickering, the four are rarely seen apart.

Rassworth:
-De facto leader because he's the only one with a steady job.
-Often gets pushed around by Argo or Tem
-Crushes easily on attractive females

Argo:
-A little stupid, forces Rassworth to help him cheat on tests
-Played water polo his freshman year, was kicked off the team two games into the season for showing up drunk.

Tem:
-Short for Temperance, a name she despises
-Can be a little bossy, and a horrible gossip
-Far from unattractive, but egotistical to a fault

Ishy:
-Extremely skilled at physics and math.
-Due to a speech impediment, cannot contol the volume of his voice.
-Aspires toward a career in law.

Oh, and amazing job on these so far XD. Teeth is pure awesome.
I was going to say "needs more Soulman" until I saw that he was in the works.

Hm...Pianissimo strikes me as one of those quiet yet "don't mess with him" guys. Like for a description:
-Tends to keep to himself
-Scarily good at almost everything
-will, without warning, beat the living $#!& out of anyone who dares to pick on him.

Not entirely sure what social ladder occupation that would be.

For an appearance, how about giving him shoulder-length, rough-looking hair (pale green when colored), shades barely large enough to obscure his eyes (dark red when colored), black leather jacket over a dark gray shirt, and black pants. The shirt has a symbol of a black katana cutting a musical note in half.

(Yeah, that's the rough description for a GMO when I get off my lazy ass and register one.)
Nac reminds me of the "school transferred poser". You know, becomes a social dud in one school, gets transferred, and trys to fit into cliques by being like them. Any other such traits are irrelevant, as you can find all kinds of this highschool archetype, though many are of fairly simple builds and intellects, thus mediocre at most everything.
Red would be like another cheerleader and probably the anouncements person. Likes to donate to charity.
SHUILONG!
Shuilong would totally be the strong silent type.
Wait here's my Human.GMO
Shuilong has short matted black hair with bangs that cover his blue eyes. He is quite tall, and wears a blue open-jacket with a white shirt on the inside and wears blue sports pants as well. Wears blue new balance shoes.
--PROGRESS REPORT--

This damn comic has gotten me too busy to do any characterizations. I'll see if I can doodle some more characters tonight.

I currently have most of the first page except for the very first panel done, waiting to be darked in with pencil. The second page is a pan shot of the school, and I have that blue-lined, so all I have to do is go over the outline in pencil. I should have both of them done and posted within the next couple of days.
HAY LOOK.

The Super Saiyan's Gunner, and the other kid is Wiz.

Dimensionman's a pedophile. :'D
XD

Excellent!

<guitar riff>
Woah... you mean they are navis, yet they are humans? O_o
It's, um... an alternate universe.

Or something...
Awshum.
What was Dimensionman saying in the 2nd row right panel, couldn't tell. XD
Awesomeness is OVER NINE-THOUSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's saying "Or something like that..."
Second panel with dimensionman in it, ZeroSaber, not first. Second.

Quote (RevivedSin)

What was Dimensionman saying in the 2nd row right panel, couldn't tell. XD

It's supposed to be random blather, like background fuzz.

Quote (ZeroSaber)

Woah... you mean they are navis, yet they are humans? O_o

Precisely.

Humans in high school.

Quote (King)

It's, um... an alternate universe.

Or something...

Knight informed me that it is in fact an alternate alternate dimension, since RERN in itself is an alternate dimension.

Pfft.

Quote (English Ninja)

Knight informed me that it is in fact an alternate alternate dimension, since RERN in itself is an alternate dimension.

Pfft.

Does that mean that Alternate Busdriver DimensionMan exists in an alternate alternate alternate dimension? :'D
*smacks Aim* Shush. No confusion.

Anyways, I'm sure the comic will be AWSHUM.
American would be weird in high school. He'd probably be the hated kid, that tries to crack a joke once in awhile, but usually screws it up. Do American, that would be funny.
Alternate Dimensionman on the bus should be this site's Dimensionman. =o

Since that's alternate alternate, alternate dimensionman could come from the first alternate...

I'm dizzy...

<thud>