Artings of a Ninja

LOL
Bloody Awesome EN, I'd give you more WOWNESS but you already have an infinite amount. XD
*Sneaks in*

*Hopes EN doesn't kill him for doing this*

Wiz, unfinished as of yet by EN. I lurves it~

*Flee*

-Twi
[kicks Twi in the shins]

It's not nearly done yet. D:<
So? I like sketch art.

It lets you see some of the creative process.

-Twi
I was wondering, EN, have you considered branching out just a bit in facial expressions? It seems like looking over these, your expressions almost never change from character to character. Perhaps you could try sketching out a sheet for emotions?

Latest stuff looks good; I like Wiz a lot. Briefs look quite strange on Rudolph though.
Hm.

I must admit, I like sketch art too, but for a different reason.

I've taken no art classes. By looking at sketches, though, I can get some idea of what I should be doing.

After all, when I draw, almost every line ends up in the finished product. I don't draw things in stages, which makes the end result a bit disproportioned.

Anyway, yeah. That's just impressed the hell out of me. You can knock your art all you want, but the fact is it's severely well-done.

I AM IMMENSELY PROUD OF THIS.

CRITS TO MAKE EN CRY, PLEASE.

(really have to move the nose over a couple of inches to the right. It's off-centre.)
*drags EN out of the Twilight Realm*
Twilis are bad for your health, girl.

No, but seriously... For some reason, this makes me think of Link while it has NOTHING to do with him. It's awesome either way. Like a person looking into a broken mirror after a battle with his 'mirrored self'. Just include that line you had to put in a short story of Twi and it might become more awesome.
The shadow effect reminds me of Allen Walker or Two-Face.

Which are both awesome.
IT IS AWESOME.

MUCH KUDOS YOU YOU, O NINJA ONE.
RARGLE BLARGLE

*cracks his neck*

*cracks it again*

*snaps it in two*

I really do like this piece, EN. It's one of my favorites I've seen from you for a while (besides perhaps the 1337ness that is MeleeCross). I love seeing others go for more completed pieces because I myself do so few of them. The cracked mirror effect is awesome, as is the split of light and dark elements on the character. The design is also quite awesome.

But on the other hand, baby wants critiques, so baby's going to get any I can think of. And I've been whoring Void like there's no tomorrow. >: D

You're right, first of all, that there's a bit of skewing around the area of the eyes. I think what's causing this is that the right cheek goes farther out than the left does. Blocky fingers are okay on the hands, as is the kind of floppy body shape that seems to be in many of your pics, if it's your style, but there are some other basics of the hand you should probably keep in mind. For one thing, the curved line you have running across the fingers is a bit dangerous, because it resembles moreso the curve that would be inward at the palm. The curved part that comes off of his sleeve formed from the letters also does not line up properly with his middle finger. For such a zombie-like position, having the hands mostly sideways would likely be more effective than having them turned entirely towards the viewer, either back or right.

That's all that comes to me at the moment. Anyways, great work. :3
As for the letters...

Is that still "lolololol" or "deodeodeodeo?"

Oh, it's "code." Sweet.

-notices the code around Raiden's right hand-

-gives a thumbs-up-
Awesome.

...HOLY S***.

Awesome.

-Twi
HEY BASS! WHATCHU DOING THERE!?

In all honesty, I thought Soundman was cooler...
>_>;
Love the tattery cloth around the claw... Or is that fur? o_O

But yeah, great job. I must admit though, I prefer most of your drawings in pencil form.
Writing is art too. D:

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2329318/2/

Second chapter of Wild Gun is up.

Go read the first chapter if you haven't done so already.

It may be long, but it's well worth reading, because it's about cowboys.

In the future.

In space.

Well, not in space, but it's Clint Eastwood with red hair and one blind eye and ambidexterity and a hoverbike in the future. D:
I have been tickled.

By an idea.

Pervs.

Anyway, what if a number of our Navis were mystically Aim button'd into an alternate dimension in which they all went to a Real World school?

I'll post the drawings I've got when I get home.

Quote (English Ninja)

...mystical Aim button... alternate dimension... drawings...

Make it so.

I look forward to seeing it. Remember, semblance to Real Bout High School is not a bad thing. XD
Aaaaand here we go.

I prematurely apologize for the disgusting smudges. This lead that I have smudges if you even look at it.

Raiden the smoker druggie schitzophrenic dude, Divinity the cheerleader who requires glasses to see her own nose, and an artist's interpretation of Teethman the slightly overweight, constant-eater exchange student with a lousy grip on English. (Teeth was hard to figure out. Real hard.)

Gunner the basketball sniper jock, Meleeman the school bully (that's a scar on his face, or it was supposed to be), and...does the last one need any explanation? Dimensionman driving a godforsaken public transport bus.

Dimensionman's my favourite. :'D

I also have Gungnir and Soulman in the midst of the drawing process. Soulman's going to be the student council president, and Gungnir is probably going to be the history buff who heads the student library association. (It was tough to figure out anything else that would work for him, at least without reading his profile.)

Most of these were done from memory, and that's why they look like laim. I'm planning on doing Pianissimo and maybe a few others.

Got a suggestion for the collection? Tell me roughly what your Navi would look like, and give me an occupation in the school social ladder for them.

Yeah, I'll be inking/colouring these eventually.