Show Thine Face

awesome,you got that program!

I wonder if you could make one of your net navi...

Newer.
Wow, I look unhappy.
Ok, time to show mah face. This was taken at Great Falls Park In Northern Virginia for those who care to know.

Classic Myspace, go me!

Harlequin Photoshop Yay!

Lastly my Girlfriend and I
I RETURN

(Reaction to tonight's chat. I'm looking at you Shuryou.)
If you look at my avatar, you can see my eyes
Prom pictures. Sorry for the bigness.

I seriously doubt that you people care to see the professional prom picture taken of me. Thanks for indulging my picture whore side.

ARTISTS' RENDITION
(Zero)
OMG YOU DON"T HAVE A NOSE!!!! THATS JUST AS GOOD AS NOT HAVING A FACE!!!!

On a lighter side, thats an amusing image ^^
Yaaaaaay meeeeeee.

Quote (Lux)

I got gel today, so of course I had to use it.

And so you all get a picture.

Lux-kun isn't this awesome IRL. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Whee, finally got the time to snap a pic. This is me right after Gran cut me hair.

Yes, it's phone quality. I don't have a camera, deal with it.
hey it's time for bad phone pictures

kindof old and bad quality because cellphone camera (hi I am teenaged B]) but whatever

took this picture to ask a person her opinion on this hoodie because apparently I'm also a metrofag and do that sort of thing

it was a good hoodie but too big

and the place closed before I could trade it in for smaller.

that's when the recession started affecting me personally.

also ahaha that hat looks ridiculous in retrospect

that was the last time I wore it so pulled down over my face like that

it was cold this was like february so hat

syriene you look almost like a guy I know

except a lot more restrained
Before... From 2007!

Now... From 2009!

A performance of Les Miserables at the KD Studio. J'ai été Jean Valjean.

From about ten minutes ago. Behold!
Nice, I am also a theater guy and I should post some of my preformance shots too. It has been to long since I have acutally been on stage though I need to do that again when I get the time.

Quote (Syriene)

Nice, I am also a theater guy and I should post some of my preformance shots too.  It has been to long since I have acutally been on stage though I need to do that again when I get the time.

I'd upload some more photos of my shows, but I'm afraid I'd develop a couple of pages on this topic; I've done so many now I've almost lost track. All of the professional shows I've done since about '04 have been Musicals, ironically, so as much as I'm a Theatre buff, I can't really technically cite that, as all my generic dramatic arts performances delve out from high school.

But, I digress. One of these days I may very well post some kind of bio/discography, just to let you folks see how much work one can do in a decade.
Back from my Caribbean vacation in the Dominican Republic. Here are some pics with my thoughts on em:

This was taken on the way towards the airport today, I thought you guys would like the wonderful sea.

Some drums! Yes, since I'm dirt poor, I decided to show you guys some cultural stuff!

These mentos are enourmous!

Oddly enough, I learned that some memes were originally buisnesses! Shocking ._.

More knicknacks, thought you guys would be intrigued by these.

Chocolate and puppies... don't you just wanna eat them all up?

Waiting...

Had enough chocolate yet!?

Ah here's a good one. This little cutie was gotten for a cousin of mine. This was taken over at my aunt's house. Loves to steal my slippers though.

Another intriguing one. Yeahhhh... there was a flood on the way to my aunt's house where I stayed for the week end. You can't see it here but it was so bad that the water could reach your waist.

It's a pool... it's very wet and moist.... Yeahhh can you tell I was obsessed with pictures yet? :'D

Another dog... loves licking my feet... I think it just wants my money though.

Your friendly neighborhood Geki, as seen from the lens of his phone.

AS SEXY AS I THOUGHT YOU WOULD ME

*shivers in ***** *

Check out that sexy beast, you couldn't see the lower half of my body because my magnum was bigger than the train behind me. So big. Oh so big.

Good Evening, Rogue Network.