April Fools'

I don't have any good April Fools' stories but I'll bet you guys do.

Also, isn't this the first RERN April Fools' that has NOT ended in disaster?
Last one didn't either.

It was just dumb.
I was GOING to do that clam chowder-in-a-bag-substitute-for-throwup at SCHOOL

But then I realized that I was on Spring Break.

D:
Don't download the RERN YGO card set by the way.

Harbin's joke was good, though, I'm sure you saw it.
Mine was lame because I was busy. Mine last year though, was pretty cool if I do say so myself.

I don't do much IRL, though. It was my roommates birthday, that's about it.
My mom was a bit of a hell raiser for pranks. Here is a quick couple of stories she's done...

when she was in grade school, the principal was easily angered by kids hanging out in the washroom during lunch, instead of going outside. one way in the winter, my mom and her 4 sisters kept their indoor shoes on, put their boots in the stalls, then watched from a nearby window. the principal came by on his rounds and saw 4 "girls" hiding in the stalls and spent the rest of the lunch yelling at some boots...

now we are getting into just funny stories...

Later, my mom became a cardiac nurse(see "heart nurse") and was taking a patient back to his bed room after an operation. as she pushed the trolly, the guy started to wake up and sneezed. apparently they didn't use enough staples when putting his sternum back together...

long story short, the guy woke up very quickly and was rushed back to the operating room so they could retry the stapler. the man was also quoted as saying, "do you feel a draft?" before he fully realized what had happened...

my mom really dosen't like BBQ ribs anymore...

last one, and this one is far fetched to me, though plausible...

also not a prank, or if it was, the guy was reaaaaaaly dedicated...

one night while in the morgue(really, really, really dedicated) my mom was moving in another "tenant". it was the section where they were on gurneys with blankets, and on one of the tables one of the people sat up and moaned. mom was like "heh, some idiot hid under the blanket and is trying to scare me." so she walked over and pulled off the blanket...

turns out that depending on the damage to muscles upon death, rigomortus(mispelled, the thing that makes a body stiff when you die) will cause some muscles will contract faster than others, so if a stomach area is damaged properly, it can make a body curl up. this also forces the air out of the lungs, making a moaning sound. one type of death that causes this is car accidents...

she also hates zombie movies now...

really, really, really, really, really, really, really dedicated guy...
No one even mentioned that it was April Fools' IRL. Too busy playing STREEEET FAIGHTA!
meh...I did nothing for April fools day. I'm just a laaaaaazzzzzyyyyyy baaaassstarrrrrd.
also, side note...

april fools landed on backwards day(first Wednesday) so april fools isn't on april first this year, it's on every other day for the rest of the year...