MAIN CHARACTER?

Okay, I'm going to start a poll about all the people you nominate. Anyway....if you could choose the netop team that was the most like a main character...who would it be? I think its ok if you vote 4 yourself...as long as not everyone does it. Please people, be honest.
Now, do you mean who is the main character of the site, like if RERN is a game, who would the main character be? Or are you asking who is most like a "main character" as in which group has those qualities?
She means main characters of WHOLE RERN.

You know what I told you, Lunar. A site of this size cannot have a main character. Each member has his/her own main characters which are your own characters.
<thinks>
Yeah, Shuryou's right, it's impossible for RERN to have a main character.
THE CLOSEST person who has main characterness would be Wes.
Though, this is my opinion. He does have main character qualities. But I could argue that Shin would have main character qualities as well. Then there would be this giant ass debate and make things more complicated.
Hmm...Yeah, I'd have to agree with Shury there as well. There are just too many of us here. However, if we were talking about which groups have main character traits, that could be answered without too much difficulty.
Sadly MY characters have the traits of the characters that keep ruining the RPG aspect by making comments about PARTY WIT ME and OMG DROPS! and SIIIIIIDE QUEEEEESSST!

lol
I'd say Wes is more main characteresque than Shin, mainly because of navi choices. Most of us are prone to think out own characters are the "main" ones, anyway.
Arco might be a main character, but not in the same game as all of you. How often is murder, sorrow, and mob terror a part of the EXE series? No, she's more of a "shadow character," one that helps out here and there but doesn't get tied into the story too much because she's out for something on her own. Her story is only revealed partially as the games progress, earning her a massive fanbase and fanfics in droves trying to explain her background. Eventually she gets her own spinoff game, much darker than the main series. She's the Vincent of RERN. 8D
I'd have to say either Wes or Aida. Both have versatile null-element navis, both have dynamic personalities (well, not Aida, but Capuchin for sure) that allow them to get out and do dynamic plot-related things. In Aida, you have a meek young woman trying to gether the courage to assert herself and avoid a marriage she doesn't want. In Wes, you have the heir to an old legend, trying to gather the rubble of Requiem and bring it together again. In both, the team dynamics are pretty sweet, too; whether a leader or a follower, you're in a small team filled with interesting characters who don't suck, and are involved in the story for more than a single chapter and a short stint at the end. Looking at you, Capcom.
Oh, Area might have what it takes too. More her character than her circumstance, though.
Although it's true that ths site is too big to have a real main character, nominating is still fun, so get to it!
SERAPHIM IS OBVIOUSLY THE MAIN CHARACTER. IF HE DIES, THE WORLD GOES BLACK AND SHOWS TWO CHOICES.

>Quit?
Continue?
American, not sure why, but he makes about as much sense as the next guy. He's either recurring or main, he's been with everyone, few key friends. His attitude is about as different as the next guy, few key people have different personalities. Go American for great Main Character spot.
Pianissimo's the random mysterious assassin that comes and goes as he pleases. Definitely not the MAIN character.
The main character...

Well, there is only ONE man, and ONE navi that has the expertise and skill to be considered the 'main' character. One man, who took his vast experencies from the war to become a true leader, and one Navi, who has no fear at all of getting in close for the point blank kill.

Yes...

Lt. Abyss and Sgt. Porter are the TRUE main characters of RERN.

OMG POINT BLANk
I wouldn't say main character.But Jaden and Shadow are more part of the main game.They have a story that Netto would probably help them out with or something like that.I planned the plot very deep for a game but Jaden would turn out to be the villian...Yes, another kid villian....IT'S A GOOD PLOT!
The standard gamer would be overwhelmed by the unflinching masculinity that main characters Triggerman and PI Marlowe would present. In most scenarios, an overexposure to this level of manliness would be enough to incapacitate or cause cancer in the average gamer. Only pirates would be able to play the game and survive.

To boot, the unflinching masculinity of these main characters would warp the difficulty setting of the game; either drastically increasing it because their testosterone has the side effect of empowering the game's adversaries, or turn the game into a joke fest in that all challenges are laid to waste by their sheer presence.
Which is why they never made a Chuck Norris game. There'd be a life bar there, but it's only for decoration.

Triggerman would be like, a secret character, at best. To unlock him, you'd have to have collected all of the chips in the game, then punched them into a rock until they formed a thick paste which you would have to eat to get to proper area to find him, all while having sex with 72 virgins. At once.

Quote (SpaceMonkeySteve)

The main character...

Well, there is only ONE man, and ONE navi that has the expertise and skill to be considered the 'main' character. One man, who took his vast experencies from the war to become a true leader, and one Navi, who has no fear at all of getting in close for the point blank kill.

Yes...

Lt. Abyss and Sgt. Porter are the TRUE main characters of RERN.

OMG POINT BLANk

Of course! They were here from so long ago, and we still remember their courage (and brave death) to this day!

Aside from them, I think Soulman, Ayumi, and DimensionMan are main characters.
K and Alphonse is far far from a main character. K has no potential to become one, but Alphonse kinda does :3 Maibe I should change my operator XD
Broadside is, at best, a supporting character or tertiery cast member, but NOT a main character. He was never ment to be a main character.

Same for Jared. He's not a main character, and will never aspire to be such.
Chris is hard to place. Sure he's got a colourful personality, but he's got the blandest Navi here. I mean, look at it!

Doesn't get much blander than that. I mean, at least Nac can turn different colours! Binary's just white.
Ahem. *Points at his own Navi/Op team*
MeleeFish is THE main character. No questions asked.

Shinokami ... I think, if he were to be in the game, would be there on the side, possibly to serve as a Cross and the usual 'We're all here for you! We're all rooting for you! Rockman!' scene at the end of the game before the final boss. That, and confuse the player as to why one Navi has three Operators.