Sony: "OH SNAP!"

Halo is overrated crap. That is all.
Samus > Master Chief.
Also, I said... SOME games.
I like HALO...

: (

Also, did you hear about project RedOwl? It's a military robot controlled by an X-BOX controller.

Quote (Zanallen)

Halo is overrated crap. That is all.

*hugs*
Back onto what this topic was supposed to discuss, I'd be very surprised if the Sony top cats aren't in a board room meeting somewhere scratching their heads and giving off a forced smile saying "well ... y'know, maybe it wasn't such a good idea after all".
Well, i went on amazon.com and i was reading reviews...PS3 owners seem to think it's the greatest thing on earth.
Well, they would after spending so much on it.

Quote (EpsilonX)

Well, i went on amazon.com and i was reading reviews...PS3 owners seem to think it's the greatest thing on earth.

They kinda have to. Posting "I just spent 600 bucks, and it's a peice of crap!" makes them look like a moron.
some people do stuff like that.
this is why.......WII>PS3, hell.......i would rather play the......*gasp* SEGA CD THAN PLAY THE PS3! i say......that this mistake is gonna bring sony 6 feet under with this peice of crap.
Meh, rabid sony fanboys can save anything....

Quote (darkstar1006)

this is why.......WII>PS3, hell.......i would rather play the......*gasp* SEGA CD THAN PLAY THE PS3! i say......that this mistake is gonna bring sony 6 feet under with this peice of crap.

Sony is a massive corporation with ties to countless electronic fields, other than Video games. To think that this PS3 fiasco will bury them is just plain stupid. Just wait, if Blu-Ray wins out, the PS3 will be worth the price. Also, if Blu-Ray wins, 360 owners will have to buy another more expensive X-Box, much like this new premium package.
In other news, big-boy RPG gods Square-Enix are planning a console.

O.O
Old news, but still interesting.

Quote (Zanallen)

Quote (darkstar1006)

Sony is a massive corporation with ties to countless electronic fields, other than Video games. To think that this PS3 fiasco will bury them is just plain stupid. Just wait, if Blu-Ray wins out, the PS3 will be worth the price. Also, if Blu-Ray wins, 360 owners will have to buy another more expensive X-Box, much like this new premium package.

Hmm, true. But, Sony has pretty much been going down in all their mayor markets. The exploding laptop battery callback thingy really cost them a lot, and they don't expect the PS3 to start giving in money for several years. No company is invinsible (not even Microsoft, as Google is now proving).

Quote (Drakim)

(not even Microsoft, as Google is now proving).

Explain

Quote (EpsilonX)

Explain

Sure.

After Windows, Microsofts biggest source of income is Microsoft Office. This includes things like, Word or Excel. Lately though, other options has risen very high, such as Open Office, and Google Docs. Which I personaly (and more and more people as it seems), thinks is better than Word or Excel. (and they are completely free too ^^).

I mean, if you are the boss at a firm, and on one side, you could spend thousands of dollars on Mircosoft Office, but on the other side, use one of the many free and just as good anternatives. What would you pick?

So, by giving people something for free, which Microsoft used to take money for, then Google is directly challaging Microsoft in this area.

And there is also the issue where both are interested in adverticing bussines, and it pretty much seems like Google is going to "win" there too. They recently bought a firm that both Google and Microsoft was interested in.

As long as Microsoft has people using Windows though, they'll survive.
More proof.

Most up to date. And 360 has been out longer than the others by a year.
as i said, sony is gonna be dragged 6 feet under with the PS3.
I played the 360, was pretty awesome, pretty awesome.