Sony: "OH SNAP!"

Heh, latest news. the Wii outsells the PS3, 5 to 1 in Japan. And 4 to 1 in USA.

Oh, and let us not forget that Nintendo makes money per sold Wii, while Sony loses money per sold PS3.
heh. sony's blunder is nintendo's and microsoft's gain.
I don't really play video games anymore, so...I don't really care

but I refuse to ever buy a 360
They can always fall back on the PSP. That's somewhat successful.
all it realy is, is a port hole for older PS2 games, few original games that wern't from the PS2 and PS1, and not many of the original games are very good. which is why i don't own one, other than the fact i have no cash right now.
Poor piece of shit. Any way, Sony still owns in my book. It has all of the better games for solo players. X-Box is all about live and shit, most of the games aren't very good played alone. Wii, mostly games that are fun for the whole family to play, at the same time! Playstation games, majority are mostly one player, or two if your lucky. Thats where the companies are making their money, the X-Box and Wii are expanding into the internet, the place consoles never treaded before. Playstation goes there sometimes, but not all of the time.

So anyway PS3 tried to combine both of the next gen systems. PS2 was sony's greatest asset, they could have stuck with that console for about another year or two. Then they probably would have had a cheaper PS3 and a better one.

Nintendo killed the Camecube as soon as the Wii came out. So you can see how this trend will probably go. The next console Nintendo makes, Wii will die as soon as it begins.

Microsoft basically made the same exact console, except with better parts. The X-Box 360 had wireless remotes, more gigs, and a new color scheme. As long as Microsoft doesn't make any handheld consoles, they are safe. For a portable console from Microsoft, buy a laptop and install Halo.

All of the consoles have their failures, and their sucess points. In 4 years it won't even matter, because there will be new consoles from the three big names. So stop bitching about these ones and bitch about something else.

((I'm probably way off topic, but I feel like bitching.))
Grats to Wooga!

WII MAH BOIII! THIS PROFIT IS WHAT ALL TRUE CONSOLES STRIVE FOR!
Also Lego that chart doesn't include Microsoft's profits from the year before this one. Since they released X-Box 360 one year before Wii and PS3. So it should either be higher or about the same as Wii. Nobody needed to buy it this year because they bought it last year.
o.o -whispers in typical PS commercial advertising way- playstation

o.o

Quote (Wooga)

Also Lego that chart doesn't include Microsoft's profits from the year before this one. Since they released X-Box 360 one year before Wii and PS3. So it should either be higher or about the same as Wii. Nobody needed to buy it this year because they bought it last year.

Microsoft only lost money last year on their X-Box 360(in the same way Sony loses on PS3 now). Including that would only push them down, sorry. ^^
Didn't know that, thought they would have made money. I just went by what I thought, I'm a Sony boy. Not that I would buy a PS3, I rather buy a X-Box.
Another plus to the Xbox 360 is they're starting to get PS3 titles as well...