The NetNavi Awards

This ain't just based on originality, RS. Besides, the character Red Riding Hood might not be original but the way you turned her into not only a navi but a fighter was in itself unique. I was once taught that everything already been done in one way, shape, or form, so originality isn't creating new things, its taking old ones and arranging them in unique ways.
He(Majin)'s right.

Updated the list.
I see...
Ok then.
I vote for Junior... 'cause he's the only navi that was the product of navi sex! Booya!

Hmm... does that count as a half self-nomination? Since he's all, like, Ayumi's kid and crap...

Quote ()

Hmm... does that count as a half self-nomination? Since he's all, like, Ayumi's kid and crap...

Nope. :lol:

List Updated.
Poor Wiz, nobody loves you. D:

Also: Cocks- er, I mean... American. Gotta love Wooga for sticking with what he's had.

-Twi
Yay, go American!

No one loves my idea. *totally isn't fishing for sympathy, and totally isn't reaching for his RAZR*

I thought of nominating American, but I already had so many choices on the nominees list that I just said forget it. I might've nominated Junior too had he occured to me.

Meh.
Although he isn't in use anymore, I like Shellman.

In fact, all three of Heat's Navi's were pretty awesome.

But for a current Navi, I say Demonstar's Frag.

Do you realize how many jokes I have about Frag, but have yet to make? (Tetris, Cubix, Legos)

PLUS, HE TURNS INTO A CARDBOARD BOX. THAT IS AWESOME.
poor poor nikko......there's no love for a cat girl......
Pally, you jerk, stop editing my first post. D:<

Nah, that's fine. Thanks for keeping on top of this for me.

I'll give this a few more days to let the last of the nominations trickle in, and then our chosen Navis will be entered into trials of strength, intelligence, and good looks--

--well, they'll be voted on.
No problem.

List Updated. :lol:

Quote (darkstar1006)

poor poor nikko......there's no love for a cat girl......

Yeah, that's because you're RP'ing looks like concentrated ass. No offense.
BURN DARKSTAR! BURN!
You have just been burned by Phoenix, have a nice day.
Man everyone else has OOC currency, so... *gives Phoenix 1000 SpaceMonkianCredits*

Oh, and darkstar? Quit fishing for nominations for something that's just for fun anyway, or I'll give you, not SpaceMonkianCredits, but a Warn.

But, I digress. Back on topic, people. *Lashes whip*
make a newbie of the mounth award or something >->

and a best confusing situation

gtg, again

Quote (commondragon)

make a newbie of the mounth award or something >->

So...would that be for best new guy or biggest noob?
either, really
At Islands of the Elements, Newbie of the Month denotes the best new guy. Darkstar would not fit...Perhaps "Noob of the Month" or "Foolish Being Who Deserves a Thousand Deaths of the Month"?

Buuuuut, back on topic people. I nominate...Er...Perhaps...Kazu's Navi?
All right! The nominations are in, and the ballot box has been set up! So haul yourselves over there and take your pick.