ATTN ALL!!!

Tomorow is National I LOVE YOU DAY. If you get this that means you are loved. Send this to 10 people in the next 143 min and tomorrow will be the best day ever. Tonight at midnight your true love will realize that they love you. Something will happen to you at 1-4 pm tomorrow, it could be anywhere. Get ready for the Biggest shock of your life, if you break this chain you will be cursed.

Bwahahahahahahahaha
Bastard, Zero sent me that....
I got one too, but I plan on breaking the chain as curses are fine by me.
Yeah, I got it too. But seeing as how I have so many plans tommorrow with my lady friend that I'm not sure if I can fit it in one day, I'm not worried about any curses or nothin.
Well, I currently lack a true love, so there are no benefits. Plus, curses are cool sometimes. On an unrelated note, Steve, you haven't really been around much. What's up?
Meh, what ever Zan. The whole typical drama worries runs through my mind all the time...CURSE YOU, DRAMA ANIME WITH HAWT LOOKING...g...Girls...Yea >________>;; *Runs away from Kazuhiro*

Anyways, I just did this for the hell of it~~ *Skips around a flower field*
Why are we running from me?

Happy Singles Awareness Day, everyone!

Quote (Kazuhiro)

Why are we running from me?

Happy Singles Awareness Day, everyone!

Your ava and your what you stand for is giving me wrong thoughts >_<!!! HALP!! *No reaction to the Yuri avas*

...To...Too late...
Ooo.

I can honestly say that that didn't occur to me. I think I like that thought now. Gay/lesbian valentine's day... OUR GSA SHOULD HAVE A MEETING TOMORROW!

*runs around in circles*
I work tomorrow...God I hope it is slow. I don't think I can handle a bunch of people looking for romantic movies. You want romance...Here *Wants them Leprechaun 2 and 4* Those are reeeeal romantic.
Eh.
Where I sit, Valetines is pure politics.
Especially since those in my high school are devoid of truth, love, or any other shred of human decency...
Valentines is just a tributary to what I've come to call "The Timeless Human Drama."
... Good, now that I've cast away those vesitges of emo, I can get down to business.
On the Subject Of Loathsome Chain Letters
I've always wanted to send an impossible chain letter, just to freak out the sort of people who believe in them.
Like so:
"THERE WAS THIS GUY AND HE HAD A GUITAR BUT ONE DAY HE TRIPPED AND IMPALED HIMSELF ON HIS GUITAR IF YOU DON'T MAIL ME TEN GRAND BY ST. PATRICK'S DAY HE WILL BEAT YOU UPSIDE THE HEAD WITH THE GUITAR UNTIL YOU DEDZ."
Hilarity ensues as I actually recieve envelopes of money.
Hopefully...

On the Subject Of St. Valentine's Day
Yeah, I got something for someone. We're really just friends, but it's been a kind of tradition for a while.
But damn, do I ever want to just eat the chocolates myself...
This is why I'm single. DX
Well, that and a less-than-impressive physique.
Think Jack Skellington.

Anyway, good luck all with thine various labours of love.
I happen to be doped up on NeoCitran at the moment, so please ignore any glaring spelling errors or Portals To the Unending Horrors in my above statements.

And G, you're awesome for having Godo in your sig.
Valentine's day at our school just means candy. Lots of it. And the so-called popular kids pretending that their GF/BF is something more than a sign of social status...but this is not so with me. That's all they think of each other..."Oh, I'm so-and-so's BF. I'm cool. You're not." There's no love involved.
Exactly.
Politics.
Politik politics.
Polla-polla-politics.
I'm tempted to make a song of that now.
Damn you, sedative cold medicine!
Yes. You're right...I never found words for it. POLITICS.
Damn I hate american social culture.
I've always hated valentines...

mostly cause no one is interested in me...

and the only girl i ever went out with is because I used a love spell on her...

NEVER do that...

watch any kids cartoon on the subject and you'll see why...

uninterested -> stalker in 60 seconds...
Ok...I feel your pain, I guess...
Valentine's day, eh... I bought some sushi for myself. :3
You...have fun...with...that....yeah. We have a snow day today...*yawns*
I'm'a spend all day here.
It's odd... I've never known S.A.D. to be about politics, at least not for myself. I would always just bring stuff to hand out to my homeroom or usual hangout, and only a few times have I ever been involved on the date February 14th.

And, 'love spell'?

Stop hanging out with the goths, Vactrox. The wiccans are messing with your head now, obviously.
Yeah, that's pretty evident.