Random Chat (NEW!!!) V.1

Guess what I had to watch guys? "Twilight"

The single most badass, the most manliest movie I've ever saw since "A walk to remember." Prove your self to be a real man and take the most man friend you have to watch it. You won't regret it

*Flies of to the sun*

It was alight...maybe because me and some of my friends was watching this in a "wtf is this movie, let's just watch it for the lol" mode through out the entire thing :'D
And now for something completely different.

--

Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

BARACK OBAMA: The chicken crossed the road because it was time for a
change! The chicken wanted change!

JOHN MCCAIN: My friends, that chicken crossed the road because he
recognized the need to engage in cooperation and dialogue with all the
chickens on the other side of the road.

SARAH PALIN: You betcha he crossed the road, but let's not talk about
that, let's talk about energy policy, and how gosh darn hard it is for
a middle-class hockey mom to manage the budget of the only state in
America with a massive surplus, especially while surrounded by
countless Russian and Canadian chickens we have to keep an eye on.

HILLARY CLINTON: When I was First Lady, I personally helped that
little chicken to cross the road. This experience makes me uniquely
qualified to ensure - right from Day One! — that every chicken in this
country gets the chance it deserves to cross the road. But then, this
really isn't about me.

GEORGE W. BUSH: We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road.
We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or
not. The chicken is either against us, or for us. There is no middle
ground here.

DICK CHENEY: Where's my gun?

COLIN POWELL: Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the
satellite image of the chicken crossing the road.

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with that chicken...What is
your definition of crossing?

AL GORE: I invented the chicken.

JOHN KERRY: Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am
now against it! It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about
the chicken's intention s. I am not for it now, and will remain
against it.

AL SHARPTON: Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.

OPRAH: Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which
is why he wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the
chicken learn from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of
life, I'm going to give this chicken a car so that he can just drive
across the road and not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

ANDERSON COOPER, CNN: We have reason to believe there is a chicken ,
but we have not yet been allowed to have access to the other side of
the road.

PAT BUCHANAN: To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

DR SEUSS: Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad?
Yes, the chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been
told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY: To die in the rain... alone.

JERRY FALWELL: Because the chicken was gay! Can't you people see the
plain truth? That's why they call it the 'other side.' Yes, my
friends, that chicken is gay. And if you eat that chicken, you will
become gay, too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this
abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless
phrases like 'the other side.' That chicken should not be crossing the
road. It's as plain and as simple as that.

GRANDPA: In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road.
Somebody told us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good
enough.

ARISTOT LE: It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

JOHN LENNON: Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads
together, in peace.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the
road move beneath the chicken?

COLONEL SANDERS: Did I miss one?
Heh, sweet.
Bad Analogies and Metaphors.

Taken from actual college essays.

Quote ()

Her face was a perfect oval, like a circle that has its two other sides gently compressed by a Thigh(sic) Master.

His thoughts tumbled in his head, making and breaking alliances like underpants in a dryer without Cling Free.

He spoke with the wisdom that can only come from experience, like a Guy who went blind because he looked at a solar eclipse without one of those boxes with a pinhole in it and now goes around the country speaking at high schools about the dangers of looking at a solar eclipse without one of those boxes with a pinhole in it.

She grew on him like she was a colony of E. coli and he was room-temperature Canadian beef.

She had a deep, throaty, genuine laugh, like that sound a dog makes just before it throws up.

Her vocabulary was as bad as, like, whatever.

He was as tall as a six-foot-three-inch tree.

The revelation that his marriage of 30 years had disintegrated because of his wife's infidelity came as a rude shock, like a surcharge at a formerly surcharge-free ATM.

The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.

McBride fell 12 stories, hitting the pavement like a Hefty bag filled with vegetable soup.

From the attic came an unearthly howl. The whole scene had an eerie, surreal quality, like when you're on vacation in another city and Jeopardy comes on at 7:00pm instead of 7:30.

Her hair glistened in the rain like nose hair after a sneeze.

Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed loves raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one have left Cleveland at 6:36 pm traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 pm at a speed of 35 mph.

They lived in a typical suburban neighborhood with picket fences that resembled Nancy Kerrigan's teeth.

John and Mary had never met. They were like two hummingbirds who had also never met.

He fell for her like his heart was a mob informant and she was the East River.

Even in his last years, Grandpappy has a mind like a steel trap, only one that had been left out so long, it had rusted shut.

Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.

The plan was simple, like my brother-in-law Phil. But unlike Phil, this plan just might work.

The young fighter had a hungry look, the kind you get from not eating for a while.

"Oh, Jason, take me!"; she panted, her breasts heaving like a college freshman on $1-a-beer night.

He was as lame as a duck. Not the metaphorical lame duck, either, but a real duck that was actually lame. Maybe from stepping on a land mine or something.

The knife was as sharp as the tone used by Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Tex.) in her first several points of parliamentary procedure made to Rep Henry Hyde (R-Ill.) in the House Judiciary Committee hearings on that impeachment of President William Jefferson Clinton.

The ballerina rose gracefully en point and extended one slender leg behind her, like a dog at a fire hydrant.

It was an American tradition, like fathers chasing kids around with power tools.

He was deeply in love. When she spoke, he thought he heard bells, as if she were a garbage truck backing up.

She was as easy as the TV Guide crossword.

Her eyes were like limpid pools, only they had forgotten to put in any pH cleaner.

She walked into my office like a centipede with 98 missing legs.

Feel free to use in any writing excursions you have planned. :'D
*auto erase that last post from memory*

how did that starwars/RERN story ever turn out.

Quote (Niax)

*auto erase that last post from memory*

how did that starwars/RERN story ever turn out.

School decided I had to spend my time on things for the future. And such. And it means I have to watch the Star Wars movies again. Hell, maybe even find the original script and rewrite it.
ow, too bad...

don't give up, love to read it!

Quote (What?)

Secondhand Lands is a new MMORPG set in a fairy-tale world of furry-tailed adventurers such as sheep, wolves, catgirls, and scrappers.

Steal cable for the gnomes, play spin the bottle with the fairies, discover the forest of poorly animated creatures, and more in the only game that features player to player mounting! (Completely consensual, of course)

*cries*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramune

PLEASE tell me someone has had these.
It's SO AWESOME.

Quote (Kotaku)

Atlus is bringing two "new" PSP games to Japan: Persona and Growlanser. One is a remake, and the other is a port.

Persona is a "complete remake" of the 13 year-old PlayStation game. It has more save points, difficulty options, new cutscenes and the game balance adjustments. It will be out in Japan on April 29th.

The other PSP title from Atlus, Growlanser, is a port of the PlayStation tactical RPG. The PSP port features new characters and new routes along with battle tempo enhancements. The game is scheduled for May 14 in Japan.

Quote (OH MY GOD)

Growlanser

And...

Quote (Joystiq)

NeoGAF poster Stormbringer notes that three new "Tales of" titles have been trademarked in Japan. As we all know by now: as long as the Bonnie and Clyde team of I and A work with "Tales of" gang, no half-mutilated word is safe from becoming part of the title in the JRPG series. The alleged newcomers:

* Tales of Floweria
    * Tales of Gracia
    * Tales of Unitia
    * Tales of Makeitstopia

Meanwhile, we're going to start an underground railroad for words that actually end with i and a. We fear for their safety in this inhospitable land. Seek refuge: cornucopia, utopia, fuchsia, echolalia ... echolalia.

Quote (Shuryou)

Quote (Kotaku)

Atlus is bringing two "new" PSP games to Japan: Persona and Growlanser. One is a remake, and the other is a port.

Persona is a "complete remake" of the 13 year-old PlayStation game. It has more save points, difficulty options, new cutscenes and the game balance adjustments. It will be out in Japan on April 29th.

The other PSP title from Atlus, Growlanser, is a port of the PlayStation tactical RPG. The PSP port features new characters and new routes along with battle tempo enhancements. The game is scheduled for May 14 in Japan.

Quote (OH MY GOD)

Growlanser

And...

Quote (Joystiq)

NeoGAF poster Stormbringer notes that three new "Tales of" titles have been trademarked in Japan. As we all know by now: as long as the Bonnie and Clyde team of I and A work with "Tales of" gang, no half-mutilated word is safe from becoming part of the title in the JRPG series. The alleged newcomers:

* Tales of Floweria
    * Tales of Gracia
    * Tales of Unitia
    * Tales of Makeitstopia

Meanwhile, we're going to start an underground railroad for words that actually end with i and a. We fear for their safety in this inhospitable land. Seek refuge: cornucopia, utopia, fuchsia, echolalia ... echolalia.

Namco, what have you sunk to? D:

Quote (Hiko)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramune

PLEASE tell me someone has had these.
It's SO AWESOME.

They are good, but kind of bland compared to western soft drinks.
Oh dear lord, they're DELICIOUS :<

Quote (Hiko)

Oh dear lord, they're DELICIOUS :<

Meh, they're Meh flavor
sonic unleashed, trying to get S rank on one of the stages to unlock a door

Time needed for S rank: 3:50

Time achived on 20th time: 3:50:0268

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!
ooooohhhh. sucks to be you. :'D

Quote (Niax)

sonic unleashed

Quote ()