The Last Poster Wins

MY ASS IS EPIC WIN COMPARED TO 'YALL!
AH FUCKING 'ELL! I just lost the game...*SEPUKKU*
Asses are not win, they are for wiping. Therefore they are not win by my reasoning. Also, the poster of that post was not your ass. Therefore your ass did not win.

:ph43r: WIN
Ha! Little did you know, by destroying my monster, you have unleashed a fearsome chain of events! It's my TURN!

I activate the magic card, Black Hurricane! When a Black Feather monster is Normal summoned, I can search for a Black Feather in my deck with ATK lower than that monster and add it to my hand.

First! I summon Black Feather - North Pole Blizzard! When this card is normal summoned, I can Special Summon a Level 4 or lower Black Feather from my Graveyard to the field in a Face-up Defense Position! Be revived! Black Feather - Black Lance Blast!

Furthermore! I can Special Summon another Black Lance Blast from my hand when there's another Black Feather that isn't Black Lance Blast!

Now, with the searching effect of my Black Hurricane, I add Black Feather - Hurricane Gale from my deck to my hand and Special Summon it with its effect!

I can now activate this Trap Card directly from my hand when there are 3 or more Black Feathers! Delta Crow - Anti-Reverse! Activate! I now destroy all your Face-down Spell and Trap cards!

Now, I shall tune my North Pole Blizzard and my Hurricane Gale to one Black Lance Blast each!

Storm fiercely, gales! As black feathers drop upon the battlefield, swarm with victory! Fly! Black Feather - Armored Wing, and Black Feather - Arms Wing!

Ok, besides that, bleh, I win.
^ Dur.

That ass is Medic's and just posted this post... so the ass wins in this thread for a bit Fera.
Uhhhhh. So does that mean that your ass just copypasted the image, typed those words and hit Add Reply?

Your ass is quite frankly very strange to my reasoning.
Reasoning: It is quite disconcerting simply to surmise the implication.

Quote (Fera)

Uhhhhh. So does that mean that your ass just copypasted the image, typed those words and hit Add Reply?

Quote (Aurion)

Quote (Fera)

This is now a DAT ASS, thread.

Quote (Hiko)

Quote (Aurion)

Quote (Fera)

Did I just make a meme? WTF DX

Reasoning: DAT ASS.

Quote (English Ninja)

What the hell.

Reasoning: ASS RAPE

Quote (Fera)

Quote (English Ninja)

What the hell.

Reasoning: ASS RAPE

Reasoning: Dick butt
I SUMMON FIVE GOD DRAGON FROM MY HAND BY HAXING THE GAME! YOU ALL FUCKING LOSE! I WIN THE GAME! END OF FUCKING STORY!
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!
You are now riding on a boat, extremely relaxed.
and then everyone in a 10000 mile radius dies due to a nuke. IE. you.
I play the card "Yu-Jo Friendship". If you accept my handshake, our Life Points are combined and divided equally. Do you accept?
Denied.
Unity. Your denial is denied acceptance of denial.