The Last Poster Wins

I fucking activate Dark Bribe, bitches.

Now, DRAW.
I draw the Cold Enchanter. I summon it to the field and discard my Goldd to raise it's atk to 1900 and activate Goldd's effect, which lets me special summoned it if it was discarded from hand to the graveyard. I also activate Dark World Dealings to let each other draw one card and discard another. I discard Silva to special summon and destroy any Trap/Magic you have hidden. I use Cheerful Coffin in order to discard three of my cards to the graveyard, which actually lets me summon another Goldd and Silva, and Gren, which lets me destroy any Magic/Trap you have.

Your move.
I play self destruct button then activate ring of protection as part of a chain. YOU. LOST. THE. GAME!
It won't work

The Self-Destruct Button states in the end, "Both player's Life Points become 0" and Ring of Defense says, "Trap Card effect that inflicts damage." It clearly doesn't doesn't mention and sort of "inflict damage" in Self-Destruct Button, just says both life points will be 0.

You lose The game
Let's go and make better decks, shall we?
RIDICULOUS!
INCONCEIVABLE!
THE LIGHT IS SHINED UPON IMPOSSIBILITY
It's more fun if you change your play style a little bit once in a while.
I use Dark Magic Curtain to Special Summon Dark Magician from my deck, at the cost of half my life points. I then play the Spell Cards Lightning Vortex, Darl Magic Attack, and Magic Formula. The first destroys all your Monsters, the second destroys all your Spell and Trap cards, and the third increases Dark Magician's attack by 700, putting it at 3200. I then attack you directly!
It's your first turn, the first turn of the duel, you really just wasted a bunch of cards. <<;

Also, this is now a Card Game thread.
I summon King of Spades and Jack of Spades and place them face down on the field. By combining my two Spades with the Ace, Queen and 10 on the field, I summon the Royal Flush. The pot is mine now, beyotches!
I win this thread because of my newest high score on l4d.

8140 Me
1452 them

iRape.

And I win!
I win this thread for leading 3 Lizard Lounge GAMES, not rounds, as medic, and getting to #5 on the server

(That's a TF2 server)
I win this thread for my great humility, greater than any other poster before!
Humility defeated by sheer awesome.

DID SOMEONE SAY SHEER AWESOME?
DID SOMEONE SAY MY FOOT UP THEIR ASS!?
Be careful. If it gets stuck it'll be an awkward situation for both of you.
Nobody gonna take my car, they gonna raze it to the ground~