Great Net War OOC Thread

Quote ()

Oh, yes, and I'll bet your manhood's feeling very firm and proud right now.

Damn it Aim. I just looked at our thread and that's the first thing I see. Damn it, I really don't know if this is your fault or mine. Probably Shuryou's. Damn it Shur!
Hey guys, I'm stuck in a hole... and I think there is a ring of lava following me.

Also... Daisy is showing why you should not tick off females.
Eon has promised me to post 8:00 AM my time on this day. I gave him time until it's morning his time. As of now he still has not posted. It is 5:34 PM now. Aim, when you read this. Just mod the battle.
Where's Albel when you need him...he said he'll be back today...and he's not here!!!...yet... *does a summoning dance*
I'm so bad at keeping up. XD I really need a Personal Compy again; then I can play from my dark, secluded room instead of the vile light coming through the kitchen windows. *hiiissssssss*
Nyahahahahaha, I have my own personal comp. With 100-odd-character passwords.

Unfortunately, I have nothing to do here but stagnate in the Spam Can and wait for RS to outlast his writer's block.

Quote (Phoenix)

Unfortunately, I have nothing to do here but stagnate in the Spam Can and wait for RS to outlast his writer's block.

WRITER'S BLOCK OUTLASTED AND OVERCOME. :'D
Will continue to not be posting until Thursday of next week due to finals.

Quote (Tom)

Quote ()

Oh, yes, and I'll bet your manhood's feeling very firm and proud right now.

Damn it Aim. I just looked at our thread and that's the first thing I see. Damn it, I really don't know if this is your fault or mine. Probably Shuryou's. Damn it Shur!

Well, Rania's nearly 18, she's allowed to point out this kind of thing. :'D

And I'll make sure it happens tonight, Shur.
My strategy phailed really hard. I have a feeling everyone's gonna blame me for what happened. What's even better is that I may need a Subchip to patch myself up.

I said earlier that Memoriam's the one who always has a trick up his sleeve, like a D&D Wizard or Bard. And everyone hates on the Bard.
We have launched our attacks................yesterday. Aperantly it was the end of the episode in the anime and now we'll have to do a breif re-cap and then sho us attacking again and then seee the attacks results.
...no, Zolem. Just no. Shut up. RE:RN is not an anime.

And in other news, Binary HAS NO FACE TO FIRE CHIP-LAZERS OUT OF.
Red and Binary: SHOOP DA WOOP!
Gray: ROYAL RAINBOW.

Results of the next modpost after this? Possibly.
Neither I nor Pianissimo have a MagBomb or a Magnet Seed, or else I would be able to do the most sadistic thing since Jophiel tied up Tennisman.

See, I'm fighting Cyborgman gone Darkchip-berserk. He has big metal tank treads and a NormalNavi torso. The bottom and the top have separate HP I would just MagBomb the bottom, holding it fast to the ground, then give him a boot to the head, imbued with Microburst x3.

*bam* FATALITY!

Quote (Phoenix)

D :

RE:RN = Epic

Anime = Epic

RE:RN = Anime

: D
EN makes some really long and epic posts. I look forward to making some long replies come game time. Plus it sounds like she has something in store. *Yawns* But I wonder what a battle 5 and 10 looks like?
i wonder how many battles in the event for each team there will be...personaly, it's probably gonna be around the 5 to 10 battle mark, but you never know.
An event with 5-10 battles? Hah. That's just ridiculous, even with the small groups and post/time restrictions.

Quote (Legoroy)

Quote (Phoenix)

D :

RE:RN = Epic

Anime = Epic

RE:RN = Anime

: D

That is a logical fallacy.

Apple=Fruit

Orange=Fruit

Apple=Orange

Taken to the next step-

Legoroy=User of RE:RN

Darkrai=User of RE:RN

Thus,

Legoroy=Darkrai

Quote (Harbin)

Legoroy=User of RE:RN

Darkrai=User of RE:RN

Thus,

Legoroy=Darkrai

.....does that make legoroy banned?

And does that make me a noob?

If legoroy = Darkrai

then legoroy = banned.

If Friend + banned user = noob, then Commondragon = Noob

D:

Also, you got that wrong.

Apple = red tree fruit

Cherry = red tree fruot

so Apple = cherry.

Oranges = Tangelo, in the same regard.

EDIT: Also, its not that everyone hates the bard. Everyone hates the guy with the out-of-place character. Becuase everyone has to deal with his retardedness. Unless that said out-of-place kicks ass, like my half-fel I RP when I play WC3 :3.

Something for event folks. It's CravenMan and GeckoMan. :'D