Great Net War OOC Thread

I hate how badly I got screwed over on the event. Me and Medic are fucked and I'm first to fall. End of story. I TRIED to look on the bright side and what to look forword to...it failed me as badly as Niax has failed in the past.
hey, I haven't died on any of my chars... YET...

leon that's not an invite...
Bit confused albel, am I on the rooftop or what? I heard something about a raised wall. Also, not being picky or condescending, but I thought the commander was female. Was gonna input a joke or two in about it.
ARGH PHOENIX, ARGH SHINNIE, I'LL MOD TONIGHT WHEN I GET HOME FROM SCHOOL.

It's difficult trying to balance the epic and badass that are pouring out of Montag and Beatnik by the ton.
Thanks, Aunt. :'D
Ugh... Now I feel like i've missed out. Zan's probably forgotten what was gonna happen. And Hiko was unbelievably epic.

This is Twi's brainchild, said it himself. And i'm not sure what he thinks of it now.

Quote (Legoroy)

Ugh... Now I feel like i've missed out. Zan's probably forgotten what was gonna happen. And Hiko was unbelievably epic.

...Woah, wait, what? When did this happen? I'm not denying that's Hiko's good, but epic...?
Well, I wish I could write like that.

Unless i'm thinking of the wrong thing.

Man. I want to give modding a try.
One of my pest posts came out of this, though I'm still not sure I'm going to survive this, but, quite frankly, I don't care if I die in it.
I'm not sure if this adds up to Stunt's mentallity, but I think he'd enjoy having a female harpy on his side.

Although, that brings some odd images with it.

/ :

In any case, it might net you a way out of dieing.
If I even ATTEMPT to join stunt at this point, not only will he take potshots at me, but Homerow is gonna rip Siren's head off her body...then stunt will have his way with Daisy, which I wouldn't mind.

Quote (Niax)

hey, I haven't died on any of my chars... YET...

leon that's not an invite...

Aww man... there goes my intended fun...

Just keep your RP quality up and you'll make it through. Maybe. Assuming you don't do anything stupid like hit him with homing and stunning electric attacks again :3
yeah, now I understand why Aim let that attack miss in his version...

wait... that attack isn't homing...

also, is it possible to ask about what my rp rank is?

also, kitsune is a goner huh?
Lists are evil. Even more so when you try to disguise them as not a list.

We don't really have a defined standard for RP rank. so no, it really isn't possible. If you're asking for a personal opinion, you aren't too bad, but you could use some improvement. But who couldn't, right? I could use quite a bit myself.

Kitsune may or may not be in trouble. Depends on rp quality, really.
Congratulate me attobytes! For I have succeeded in... nothing! That's right a post of nothingness!
Helicopters that roll on the floor! LAUGHING!!!

(Stop laughiiiing!)

I now have the power to make Heat post.

: D
Hmmm, I seem to be in quite the dilema. One one hand, there's FZ's old Navi Moonlight, (totally called it!), on the other hand theres a badass heavy metal rocker with a bitchin guitar. Tough call. Any ideas on who I should side with?
SIDE WITH THE FORCES OF DARKNESS.
THEY HAVE COOKIES.
THEY'RE PURPLE AND SQUARE.
AND PROVIDE DEBILITATING EFFECTS IF EATEN TOO OFTEN.
Or you can just kill them both, if possible. :'D
Indeed I could. That sounds like an interesting plan.

Quote (RevivedSin)

SIDE WITH THE FORCES OF DARKNESS.
THEY HAVE COOKIES.
THEY'RE PURPLE AND SQUARE.
AND PROVIDE DEBILITATING EFFECTS IF EATEN TOO OFTEN.
Or you can just kill them both, if possible. :'D

And yet you're beating exclusively on Beatnik.

She's too cool to die.