Great Net War OOC Thread

"Block!"

"Bug!"

"HUZZAH!"

: D

DisciplineMan, Stalker, and Scavenger. DisciplineMan came out a lot more cartoony than I wanted.

These are pitiful sketches doodled late last night before bed. :'D
Aws'm.

(^.^ )b
Bleh, can't believe I haven't updated the thread yet. Sorry Aim, Sky. I gurantee I'll have it up in the morning though, or I'll change my title to 'Stinky Doodie Head'!

Quote (Tom)

Bleh, can't believe I haven't updated the thread yet. Sorry Aim, Sky. I gurantee I'll have it up in the morning though, or I'll change my title to 'Stinky Doodie Head'!

Quoted.

:'D
k, it's been five days, I am officially getting disgruntled.
-ahem-

I must say, with all that's been going on, especially with the more senior members of this forum, it's quite interesting to see what unfolds.

Overall, there is one thing that summarizes this event:
THIS EVENT IS EPIC.

Thank you.
:'D
The mods of the event thank those who participated, but it is with great regret that I must announce that the event, due to extenuating circumstances, has been cancelled.

Thank you for understanding.

Lol, JK.
No, in all seriousness, I agree with Hiko. The event is interesting, but don't worry, to those of you that missed it or got booted, because there will be other events, just as epic as this.
At least, I hope there will, or this site is going to experience some sad times. >.>
Boom, Headshot!

I rather not say that but if the bullets make your head explode into a bloody mess.

Quote (P.A. Master)

The mods of the event thank those who participated, but it is with great regret that I must announce that the event, due to extenuating circumstances, has been cancelled.

Thank you for understanding.

Lol, JK.
No, in all seriousness, I agree with Hiko. The event is interesting, but don't worry, to those of you that missed it or got booted, because there will be other events, just as epic as this.
At least, I hope there will, or this site is going to experience some sad times. >.>

Knew you were joking
It would've been in announcements anyways.
Hiko + Sky + P.A. = truly epic.
JUST US.
JUST US.
XD
Hey, It can't end now. I am contesting an EJO due to my undershirt program.
You did read RS's post and not just the results, right? The dude exploded on you and then his ally shot you a few times. The explosion most likely took you down to 1 and then the shots at the end probably killed that last hit point. I'm pretty sure that he did that right.
You sure? I really didn't read it, since I don't have the atention span to read a post that freaking long.
If you didn't read what happened, then you can't really complain about the results... His post wasn't that long, anyway. Longer than the normal mod or player post, but seeing some of the posts that the event has had, it wasn't too bad. Sheesh. Anyway, might want to recheck it before you continuing calling BS on the results.
I agree with Majin, I'm pretty sure that that is what happened. That's what it sounded like, at least.

Which would leave me partner-less.
Meaning I may have to solo this event at level one.

Darn death, it ruins everything.

Quote (MajinBooger)

If you didn't read what happened, then you can't really complain about the results... His post wasn't that long, anyway. Longer than the normal mod or player post, but seeing some of the posts that the event has had, it wasn't too bad. Sheesh. Anyway, might want to recheck it before you continuing calling BS on the results.

I wasn't calling BS, I thought the mod might have accidentaly missed it. They are only human after all.
READ BEFORE COMPLAINING.
Otherwise more severe consequences might come upon you. :'D
Thank you, and good night.
I already retracted the coment and apologised in the thread.
Do we get FXP from this?
*Throws FXP at lego* Yes. FXP is gained in this event.