Great Net War OOC Thread

I've had all these OOC outbursts I wanted to shout, but didn't for fear of breaking the mood. Well, no worries anymore. The old Event OOC threads tended to get a lot of use out of 'em, so I figure we'll start up another here. Seems like there's some pretty interesting stuff happening all around. I really didn't expect to see so many named enemies though, not for the first battle. And jeez, I saw a 1200 HP enemy, I think it was. Not sure whose thread, but good luck to you!

But no, I've got a bit of a story to tell. I got my Mod's last update and went to work like usual. I spent a good amount of time writing things up. So I come in, ready to post, and I see that Aim has updated the thread! Giddy, I eagerly read through.

Uhuh.

Yeah.

Really...

Quote ()

"Breaker!" he shouted, looking out at the other navi desperately for help. "Please tell me you're in this with me!"

1-2) Rescue Kunie from pungi
3) RassCross activate
4) Convert Magbolt1 to healing for Shine [45]
5) Convert Firehit1 to healing for Punct [30]

>.>

Uhh... Hmm...

Quote ()

Summary
1-4. Rescue Shine and Kunie and Escape the Pungi Bog

Episode 23: The Great Net War, Part 3! The Rest Is Up To You, MeleeMan!

Tchyeah... Uhh... Gonna have to go back and edit a few things. Needless to say, this I was not expecting, heh. I mean, I thought I would probably have to modify something or other, but this is quite the upset. RASS Cross, that was a high fly ball outta nowhere. So, let's see... Delete that... delete that... and that... Sniff.

Oh cruelest of fates! Deletion!

...So, uh, enough on my end. How's everyone else faring? I've been trying to keep up with things but I still like to hear from the battlers themselves.
1200? My fault. I got overambitious.

Very overambitious.
Not much happenin' at our place yet.
Heat's turn, yarr.
I got kind of worried that Geckoman would just start shooting people as soon as I dragged them both out, so I figured that I could perhaps better defend against the possibility by healing people instead. I had to retype parts of my posts like... 3 or 4 times because I kept realizing I didn't have enough actions for what I wanted to do. :'D
We haven't even gotten bosses yet. ;~;

But modding has been fun.
So, who's on the NP's side, and who's on the NM's?

I personaly will aid the NP, more for plot-line reasons than anything else. Normaly i lik playing the badguys, but it just wouldn't work in this case with my charecter.
ai m on neider sied becuz im teh gr3atest evor.

Quote (AimMan)

..............................Fire the Grammer Cannon at the noob. Range 600m bearing 71.28 at maximum force.
This topic is expanding too fast.......It is imperceivable!

Also......I don't even know what I'm doing in my topic. I think I may post more critical essays.

Quote (AimMan)

The path of a true man is fraught with peril, tragedy, and hardship. You must be swift as a coursing river, with all the force of a great typhoon, and of course, the strength of a raging fire. Are you sure you want to proceed?
yeah, I'm slaughtering for the mafia...

no Idea about my partner yet, of if he'll actually contineue...

are their other navis that need to get in around my level?

perferably with the same goals...
See originaly I wanted to join the mafia, but then I saw they had a giant polearm wielding navi that could bring down an entire building in one shot, so I decided killing him would be more fun.
I didn't think Empress would've last long, but she sure in hell proved me wrong. Ha!

I guess me and Majin are doing okay. ^^
But, y'see, we can't join the mafia. Cuz in the end it's all fr- *gagged, beaten and dragged into a pit labled helpfully by a nearby sign as the "Please be Quiet" hole by anonymous TwiGoons*
thats what you get for revealing the ending...

it's as dumb as saying candlejack...

oh sn

Quote (raikotsu)

See originaly I wanted to join the mafia, but then I saw they had a giant polearm wielding navi that could bring down an entire building in one shot, so I decided killing him would be more fun.

Wait, so you weren't threatened by the NetPolice assault team? I must've screwed up.
So a guy goes to his a psychiatrist and says:

"Doc, I keep having these alternating recurring dreams. First I'm a teepee, then I'm a wigwam, then I'm a teepee, and then I'm a wigwam. It's driving me crazy. What's wrong with me?"

And the doctor says:

"It's simple—you're two tents!"
well...i desided to join the netpolice with medic for one reason...i'd probably get raped by the boss should i survive and joined the netmafia.
It's not IC for Red to join the NetMafia, so I'm all for GREAT JUSTICE! (NetPolice)
I hope to do some major epic in both modding and being part of the event. Don't worry DNR and PA, you'll get awesomer battles in a bit.