Best Girl Member Poll.

Self-explanatory.
I vote for Shin.

-Twi
EN! She's a kick ass ninja that knows her way of grammar!
I voted 'Other'. None of them has a cupsize to my liking.
I voted for *Rolls dice* Knight...

Na... I voted for EN.
Zolem is a woman? Seriously? I always thought she was just a pedophile. Whatevs, still gets my vote.
Is anyone taking this seriously?

*Sighs*

Hmm...this poll tough. So far most of these people just sort of give me that "Naw" vibe.

Edit: Zolem! Zolem! She never set off my "Naw" vibe.
I voted Valis...'Cause she's the only female member of the Z Squad.
EN. Dun liek Zolem, Lunar pisses me off, and sorry Sora/whoever else.
Hm.

English_Ninja: Okay person
Sora-chan: Okay person
Lunarlion: Don't like you.
bluebasium: Okay person.
Zolem: Never heard of you.
Roguen: who?
Other: lol, no

I cna't really pick between the three I actually know.
Okay, before this escalates into namecalling, let me just advise everyone not to use this topic to be an assmonger. Instead of saying "I didn't choose _____ because they're a ______ who _________ with an old _________" try just saying who you picked and why. For example, I picked Lunar cause that's the person I talk with most on the list and she's probably the one I've known the longest. Wasn't that much better than saying that I didn't pick Sora-chan cause she always shoots or hits me whenever I enter the chat cause she's a meanie?
Well said, Majin. I'm keeping an eye on this, as well...

And I voted Other, mostly for the hell of it.

Quote (MajinBooger)

Okay, before this escalates into namecalling, let me just advise everyone not to use this topic to be an assmonger. Instead of saying "I didn't choose _____ because they're a ______ who _________ with an old _________" try just saying who you picked and why. For example, I picked Lunar cause that's the person I talk with most on the list and she's probably the one I've known the longest. Wasn't that much better than saying that I didn't pick Sora-chan cause she always shoots or hits me whenever I enter the chat cause she's a meanie?

Oh no, someone might get their feelings hurt in an online popularity contest! How terrible.

Before you posted your little mini-tirade, there was no indication of namecalling, nor was there going to be any name calling. Now you've gone and planted the seed of mistrust.
Other.

Bugman, you sexy beast.
EN. Why EN? I'd rather not get dropkicked for picking, say, Other or something.
.. *sniffles* I only have one vote...?

................................................. *pulls out a onebutton remove* ok thats it... *hits the button, the screen flashes Shonen-Ai Invasion!* Prepare for the pretty boys kissing! your day of reckoning is coming! *marches off to the random image thread*

[gawks at the votes]

Oh no you didn't...
YES WE DID!
EN FTFW!
*Trying to decide between Blue, EN, and Lunar, for fear the Blue will yell at me*

Ehm....