Ryuusei No Rockman 2!

Well, Ryuusei No Rockman 2 is being released in Japan this November. I shit you not. So this is just some info for those of you who do not know. There will be two versions, and three forms. But then you ask, "But Kujajin, oh wise master, how can there be three with only two?" And then I'd laugh and say that each version gets two forms. The forms are, from left to right:
Green Shinobi, Thunder Berzerker and Flame Dinosaur. Both versions gets Thunder Berzerker, while one gets Flame Dinosaur, the other gets Green Shinobi.

And under here are, yes, you guessed it.
Dinosaur Shinobi, Berzerker Dinosaur and Shinobi Berzerker.

So you can mix them up. I guess this rises a few questions. One being:
Can they all mix to form one super-uber-awesome-mega-anti-fail and aids-cool Megaman?
You can find that out on your own.

Discuss.
Answering the question in backwards pig-latin: yafmrof yatgnikebire

Anyways, I wonder if they will have another cameo like in the first one, where Rockman.exe appeared. Maybe forte.exe will be in it... though Burai is the new Forte, I think.
Burai? Explain yourself Zyborg. or i shall be forced to attack.
Solo, who can become Burrai(sp)/ Bly, is a new rival for Rockman. He seems to harness the power of lonelyness waves. Also, the Burrai(still not sure about spelling)/Bly Tribe forms can be gained, which their effects aren't known yet. Check the EXE-Undersquare website for more info.
He's more like Blues than Forte. :'D
I wonder how Emo this one will be....
Emo dectections: 134%.

Buying ratage: 200%

WANT. WIND NINJA.
Meh, Ninja are overrated. As is Starforce, really. Also....Those names are pretty terrible...Especially Green Shinobi and Berserker Dinosaur...
-cries-
-doesn't know what RockMan is-
-cries more-
Someone explain?
-prepares to be butchered-
For shame.

You do realize that you are on a ROCKMAN board, no?

Rockman = Megaman.

I'm sorry, Hiko, but that was phail.
Hiko = fail.

Also, at the mention of the newest game, I shall now impersinate a charecter form Avatar's signature reagction. Ahem....*frosths and writehs around before fainting from excitement* Thios has been my reenactment of Frothers. Thank you.

Quote (ZeroSaber)

For shame.

You do realize that you are on a ROCKMAN board, no?

Rockman = Megaman.

I'm sorry, Hiko, but that was phail.

Even I knew that...

which is why I wonder why they didn't change gutsman to rockman when they made it english...

cause of his powers
According to Kuja's info, Dragon Shinobi is an impossibility then.
Old news is ANCIENT.

There will be TWO versions released of this game. Berserk x Dragon and Berserk x Shinobi and NO Dragon x Shinobi. To get 'Dragon Shinobi', get your so-called brothers. You see the Dragon Shinobi picture, right?

What Kujajin fails to mention is that the THREE modes can FUSE into one.

A new bad guy, which we will call 'Eon' for the time being. Is he Protoman's Starforce version? Or Bass' Starforce version?

And, of course, lots of emo. How else will the FMians steal bodies?
I'm guessing Bass due to lack of Sword.

Also, why are there only two versions instead of three like before? Aren't they suposed to be based off the satalites?

Quote (Zolem)

I'm guessing Bass due to lack of Sword.

Protoman didn't have a sword in the original Mega Man series. It's not really a trait that defines his character. Not that I really have any stake in it.

Quote (Zolem)

Also, why are there only two versions instead of three like before? Aren't they suposed to be based off the satalites?

They lack satellites in this version. There are three 'mythical' objects or something.
We'll call those items "Emo Stones" for now.
Wait, three 'mystical' objects? Aren't there only two versions? What's up with the third then?
One of the objects is far too mystical to warrant a video game counterpart.