Ryuusei No Rockman 2!

XD
Nice.

And I think that that new guy is a Bass version. Cause he's purple and stuff.

Quote (ZeroSaber)

I'm sorry, Hiko, but that was phail.

No, it really, really wasn't.
-I don't have a DS
-YOU put me on this site. I have no idea what it's based on! O_O
-No one TOLD me.
I didn't know it was an actual game.

Quote (Hiko)

Quote (ZeroSaber)

I'm sorry, Hiko, but that was phail.

No, it really, really wasn't.
-I don't have a DS
-YOU put me on this site. I have no idea what it's based on! O_O
-No one TOLD me.
I didn't know it was an actual game.

*twitch* ITS FREAKING MEGAMAN! HES BEEN AROUND FOR OVER TWENTY YEARS OMG HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW ITS BASED ON GAMES!!!!!

HIKO = EPIC FAILZ
Hiko = MMBN
Hiko =/= Rockman
Never heard of it before this.
Now stop butchering me.
Oh, thorry. You only said Rockman- not the whole title.

If you said the full title, I would have understood. Rockman is just Megaman.

You should have worded it differently. :3
Meh.
XD
I didn't realize you'd interpret it that way.
Megas name in Japan is Rock, and with his sister Roll (bad pun), their dog Rush, their bird Beat, their cat Tango, and their brother Blues, they fight the evil forces of Dr. Willy and his robots masters, including Forte(Bass) and his wolf Trebble, as well as Sparkman, Fireman, Iceman, Centaurman, Shadowman, Woodman, Metalman, Snakeman, Bubbleman, Topman, Cutman, Knightman, Tomahawkman, and Ariman. Together, the forces of Oddly-Named-For-Music triumph in the name of justice over the evil Obviously-Named threat to humanity!
I KNOW, STUPID.

Wasn't it Blues and Jazz or summat?
O~O
YEah, but I just realised that trend myself and needed to comment on it.
Actually, from what it looks like, "Baldeen" is probably some fusionation of Protoman and Bass roles in this game. :'D
And Zolem, it's just that Thunder Berserker is so cool, that they decided to include it as the main artifact thinger with the other two being subsytemish things.
I think that the Shinobi is cooler.... o~o
I heard that the reason he's called rockman over there is cause a mega-man isn't really kid frendly when translated...

Quote (ZeroSaber)

I think that the Shinobi is cooler.... o~o

Well the Shinobi doesn't have a GIANT ASS SWORD now does he?

Quote (Niax)

I heard that the reason he's called rockman over there is cause a mega-man isn't really kid frendly when translated...

You moron, he is ORIGIONALY from Japan. It's just that they thought Rockman sounded too lame to sell in America, so we missed out on the great Rock and Roll pun.

Also, in Japan, Omega-axis is instead named WarRock, which he first introduces himself as. Luna says "WarRock..manoi' (meaning cool or awsome), but the satalite police guy hears it as 'Wow Rokman'...at least in the anime. He probably just decideds to remove the War and throw man on the end in the game.

Quote (Shuryou)

Old news is ANCIENT.

There will be TWO versions released of this game. Berserk x Dragon and Berserk x Shinobi and NO Dragon x Shinobi. To get 'Dragon Shinobi', get your so-called brothers. You see the Dragon Shinobi picture, right?

What Kujajin fails to mention is that the THREE modes can FUSE into one.

A new bad guy, which we will call 'Eon' for the time being. Is he Protoman's Starforce version? Or Bass' Starforce version?

And, of course, lots of emo. How else will the FMians steal bodies?

You jerkwad! You spoiled the suprise!
Also, no one cares that Megaman is called Rockman in Japan. Also, no one intelligent cares about StarForce at all.

Remember, real men play Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions.

Quote (Zanallen)

Also, no one cares that Megaman is called Rockman in Japan. Also, no one intelligent cares about StarForce at all.

*ahem* And real women.

Quote (Zanallen)

Get off this board, you traitorous bastard.

They made a new FFT? Huh. I liked FFTA so I think I may give this one a shot.

When my wallet fills itself.