Memes, IRL

Out of curiosity today, after discussing lasers in Grammar for a good five minutes, I couldn't resist the urge to yell 'SHOOP DA WHOOP' to Zero from across the room.
Ever had that happen to you? When a great opportunity presents itself to bring up or remind someone of a meme, or maybe where you're thinking OH GOD I HAVE TO TELL SOMEONE THIS.
Well, tell RE:RN! Let's hear all your stuff...

Today:
-laser discussion
-twinkie house'd: Jon M, in our grade, threw Matt against a wall, where HE hit ADAM whose arm was broken. Then, for some reason, Jon punched Sam P. TWINKIE HOUSE!
Meme encounters in real life? Sure, short stuff.

- During the summer, I established the Falcon Punch as exclamation of choice among my friends at work.
- My sister, upon seeing a Longcat I had drawn in a bored stint, commented that "[her] friend [had] one just like that."
- Same deal when I politely stated suring a Super Smash Bros. match that i had herd my opponent lieked mudkips, shortly before knocking him around with a totally useless Marill. With shock and awe, she wondered how I had known about something an acquaintance of hers had totally made up, being the embodiment of originality he is.
(Shows me I need to go to Edmonton; way more /b/tards there.)
- And I'm trying to make Teethman a meme via vandalism.
- Same goes for "ROBOTMAN DESTROYS FUN JUST FOR THE FUN OF IT."
I once said one of my friends should name one of their fish Meleefish.

It was one of those betta things that will pretty much try to attack any other fish of the same species that it sees.
my friends and I will be talking normally, then suddenly switch to /b/ speak, confusing all of the people around us...
OK...
Well, another experience of mine:
Algebra
-You can't divide by zero. T/F: <ninja drawing here>
UNLESS YOU'RE A NINJA

Yes, I actually drew/wrote that. :3
I wanted to do that 'I'm chargin ma lazah' thing once during work, but that was just because I was bored. I do go WOOT irl though, and I have done 1337 talks with one of my freinds as a joke.
In all honesty... I don't need memes to make my friends breathless of laughter. >_>
I've used some random ones though. People in my class tend to shout 'O RLY!?' and 'YA RLY!' around. I always pop in with 'SRSLY!?'
I always go ORLY? IRL...

Everyone always respects the power of corn

I dunno :p
At work, I usually say "Y HALO THAR", but that's about it.

Although one time at work, I was cleaning out the dish sick and when the store manager asked what I was doing, I replied, calm as could be, "IMA CHANGIN MAH WATER! SHOOP DA WOOP!"
I get assaulted by memes IRL to the point that I want to PAAAAAAAANCH. I, on the other hand, usually stick to witty-timed quotes (like 'Screw the rules, I have money.', etc) and the occasional 'That reads at about 9001.'
Lol'd @ SMS.
Lol'd @ FZ.
anyways. I can't think of anymore right now.
Keep this going, it's great. XD
EDIT: Well, I got one of my friends into Newgrounds, and now he's into those shorts on the front page.
Overheard: 'Yaaaaaaaaay, rain, I love iiit!'
'Ahhh'...
'Hey, Greg, How's it goin'?
'WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! Ever hear of KNOCKIN'?"!?!!
<laughter between us and Zero>
<everyone looks at us strangely>
Good tiiiimes...
I actually heard sombody use a "Screw the rules I have money." varient, specificly the "Screw the money I have rules." one. I still don't get why.
Zero and I almost got arrested TWICE today!!
: D
One, we have a pokemon battle for.
He'll make an animation, but I'll summarize.
-walks in tall grass-
-Zero falls down-
WILD GENERIC OLD MAN APPEARS!
G.O.M. uses YELL!
It's super effective! Zero and Hiko take 10 damage! Hiko is paralyzed!
Hiko and Zero flee!
Zero uses Make Fun Of Behind Back.
-laughter-

Zero can elaborate.
We were walking in a very grassy area, right next to a retirement home (but outside of the gate). We and our buddies begin to chat, then, all of a sudden, this old geezer comes up and says, "OI! What're you kids doin in there? You ain't supposed to be playin' there! Leave before I call the cops!"

We did leave, but as soon as the old man left, we began to laugh at how perfectly generic he was.
Make the flash mate. Make it. :3
Preferably a .gif.
I'm subtley pushing memes into my school. Starting with ORLY.
XD
My friend and I bug the shit out of each other with endless
NO WAI!
YA WAI!
NO WAI!
YA WAI!
NO WAI!
YA WAI!
NO WAI!
YA WAI!
NO WAI!
YA WAI!
NO WAI!
YA WAI!
NO WAI!
YA WAI!
NO WAI!
YA WAI!
NO WAI!
YA WAI!
NO WAI!
YA WAI!
NO WAI!
YA WAI!
NO WAI!
YA WAI!
NO WAI!
YA WAI!
Etc.
I'm guilty of using "THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED! ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY!" in real life... Also... Shouting "FINAL FUSION!" and "GOLDION HAMMER!" and "HELL AND HEAVEN!"

Quote (Shuryou)

I'm guilty of using "THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED! ITS LOUD ROAR TELLS ME TO GRASP VICTORY!" in real life... Also... Shouting "FINAL FUSION!" and "GOLDION HAMMER!" and "HELL AND HEAVEN!"

Once, just to prove I really loved the G Gundam series, I performed the entire Seki Haki Kayoto Ken (sp?), yes, I can perform the move, buy I don't know how to spell it.
You write, and say it, as Seki Ha Love Love Tenkyoken. *twitch*
Normal version is without the ridiciulous 'Love Love'. Stupid Rain.