Memes, IRL

In all honesty, I don't know all but like 2 of these memes your talkin about. I'm personally trying to popularize a practical joke my friends and I do (I think i was like a video online) called "Canadian Rape". We tell people that in Canada if you grab a bag or napsack or anything around both of their shoulders, grab it, and yank down for 5 seconds, in Canada it's considered mild sexual assault. We keep track of how many people actually believe us and pass it on. I wonder who told me about it...
There's a guy across the street from me that I share a meme with. Whenever I tell him something cool, he'll almost always say, "ORLY?" I'll reply with, "YARLY!" Then he'll say, "OSNAP SRSLY?" Then YA WAI!, NO WAI!, YA WAI!, NO WAI!, YA WAI!, ... OMG! This continues on until someone tells us to shut the hell up.

Quote (Shuryou)

You write, and say it, as Seki Ha Love Love Tenkyoken. *twitch*
Normal version is without the ridiciulous 'Love Love'. Stupid Rain.

Yeah, I did the normal version.

Also, just remembered, before I knew it was a meme, my freind asked if I liked Mudkips, and I said yes, that's why I picked it for my starting pokemon. I always pick the water pokemon. now get why he laughed.
Once, a friend and I did the Whole 'O RLY?!" and the "YAH RLY!" thing. I dont think she even knew what it was, let alone what a meme was.

Most of the time, my friends and I create our own memes.
LOCKER 666 FTW!
-not a meme-
-shrugs-
We make our own too.
'Yaaaay, rain, I love it!'
'Hey, Greg, how's it goin''?
'WHOA! WHOA! WHOA!'
'Ever hear of KNOCKIN'?'