Personally, YEAH HALO 3 FTW.
OMG, a wizard did do it!!!
Huzzah to Sparda!
Halo is ghey! Duke Nukem forever!
Halo is 2nd best game of all time.
1st is Hello Kitty Island Adventure.
Halo 3 got a 9.5 on GameSpot.
Hasn't even come out yet. XD
That doesn't mean anything. Reviewers get games before they come out usually.
GB2GAIA!

Halo. The most over-rated piece of crap since Counterstrike. Seriously, it's not that good, so don't pretend it is. It's not bad, but it's not game-of-the-year material, either.
Is too!
lolz

"IM A FUCKING WIZARD, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!"
NOGB2/GAIA for me. Seriously, first off, I don't own a 360 in the first place, therefore, I cannot play it. Secondly, it just screams OVERRATED! Goddamn, I'd rather play Halo 2! *Halo 1 didn't have enough options and you couldn't blow up the Warthogs that happened to be the only veichles(spell) in multiplayer, and Halo 3 appears to have way too many*

IMO, Halo 2 was just right. Awesome maps (4P Only Energy-Swords on Lockout FTW!), great weapons, but not too much of everything.

...Although I do think the Mongoose, the Man-Cannons, and the Brute Chopper are freakin' kickass.
No, Halo 2 sucked.
A: Plot was cut off 6 months early
B: Dual-wielding starter weapon eliminated use of melee and grenades
C: Many aspects weren't fleshed out; the Arbiter, Brutes

Quote (yahiko9040)

No, Halo 2 sucked.
A: Plot was cut off 6 months early
B: Dual-wielding starter weapon eliminated use of melee and grenades
C: Many aspects weren't fleshed out; the Arbiter, Brutes

A: Never played the story. Just multiplayer. Therefore, this doesn't matter.

B: I never dual-weild unless its with Plasma Rifle and SMG, both of which I rarely use. Again, this is irrelevent.

C: See above two.

Halo 1 has too little stuff and Halo 3 has too much. Halo 2's the best multiplayer.

Plus, none of my friends that live close enough for me to walk over own 360s. So there you go.
Suit yourself...
go play Planet Island Dizzy or something. XD
meh, i don't OWN a freaking X-box360, hell, i don't own a X-box, Halo too fucking over rated. i don't give HALF A SHIT about halo.
Man, Halo is way too easy.

I can strafe people to death in that game, kill someone with only the jump button, and win a 16 man free for all with a plasma pistol.

And so, I hear, Halo 3 is coming out. I'm all like, "Whatever." then my friend is like, "OMFG WHTERES LEIK OVERSHEEILF GRENDADS!" And I'm like, piss on that, I'll just unload my shotgun at you while you make seven passes in a ghost again. Then he's all like, "THE SUUN WAS IN LIKE MYE EYS!" Then I strafed around him IRL until he fell over dead.

Halo sucks.

Quote (Zanallen)

Halo is ghey! Duke Nukem forever!

There is no God. And Halo still sucks.
I are Halo 3 posessor.
Is relatively awesome.
Maybe was too much hype.
But still fun to yank off a turret and walk with it. XD
What does that spell?

H-Y-P-E.
C-R-A-P.
D-U-K-E.